Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Discord quoting the Genie for the final battle between Harry and the basilisk

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just a list of some scenes.
The argument between Twilight and the Mane 6

Finding Hermione and the Mane 6 petrified

Hagrid taken to Azkaban | Princess Celestia and Luna removed from Hogwarts (plus, Sunset Shimmer branded a criminal)

Follow the spiders (Sunset bonding and understanding the Student Six, Spike, Harry, and Ron)

Meet Aragog

Princess Luna and Sunset Shimmer bonding

I’ve been in direct contact with Mr. E and I need to check back on these scenes to make some revisions to his likings

After Harry and the others find Mrs. Norris:

Immediately after Mrs. Norris' body was uncovered, the corridor was crammed with students from all the different houses.

Whisper wiggled through the crowd of students until she got to the front, gasping as soon as she saw Mrs. Norris laying there. “Is... is she...?”

“We're not exactly sure,” Ocellus shook her head. “We just... found her like that.”

“But... that message on the wall,” Whisper pointed it out with her hoof. “Enemies of the Heir, beware? What does that mean?”

“It means the Mudbloods are next,” Draco interrupted, sparing a glare at Hermione before turning to her. “And unless you want punishment, you'll stay quiet!”

Continuation.

Smolder:(scowling) Leave Whisper out of this, you spoiled dumb blonde!

Draco:(sneering) Why don't you get lost, stupid dragon

Smolder:(she draws out her wand) You wanna fight, jerk?!

Draco:(he draws out his wand in response) Bring it on then, scaly snot!

Gallus:(he draws out his wand too) Care for me to join in, Smolder?

Scootaloo:(she also draws out her wand as well) That goes for me too!

Smolder:More the merrier, let's go!

Draco:Make your move!

Percy:(he intervenes and stops the fight) Hey, that's enough! Break it up!

Marcus:(he pulls Draco away) Just ignore them, Malfoy. Come on!

Comment posted by CortezDude deleted April 24th
Comment posted by Postwarmonkey50 deleted April 25th
Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

And debated if it should be added or not. There's definitely a lot to choose from.

Comment posted by Dramamaster829 deleted April 25th
Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted April 25th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Which all the more is going to make 'choosing' the very difficult part. It's got to sound 'just right' when putting it down on paper.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Before they discovered what Hermoine and the Mane 6 discovered.
*********************************************************************************************************************
Postwar was standing at a small island, keeping his eyes closed, thinking about certain events going on. He's just going to have to trust his superiors, hoping that all of them would help them get out of this mess. That was, until he heard someone appeared.

Postwar: I heard you were coming.

Postwar turned around and saw Storm Shield:

Storm Shield: After I recovered, the others filled me in what happened? Is it true, Sunset's being framed?

Postwar: She is. Your mom may have pardoned Sunset, but the Ministry is not letting it slide because of her history.

Storm Shield then wondered something, and walked over to him:

Storm Shield: What really happened between her and my mother?

Postwar then sighed and told him everything what happened. Of how she used to be Celestia's pupil. But when she was asked to make friends, she was afraid and just walked away, and lied to her that they didn't want to be her friend. Then over the years, she kept trying to teach her humility, but she didn't listen to reason. And she ended up being cruel and dishonest, and that she wanted to be a Princess, but she didn't listen either. So she chose to run away to another world to cause trouble and became a bully. Shortly after Twilight became a Princess, Sunset stole the crown and ended up using it at the Fall Formal and turned into a monster, because the crown had sensed how unworthy she was. After Twilight freed her, Sunset felt regret and chose to stay to make up for her mistakes. Though Sunset later came back to Equestria to get help, she and Celestia made peace.

But then he told him of recent events, of because of Rainbow, Sunset ended up being ungrateful and called Twilight a horrible friend because she wasn't able to save her in time, because they thought she didn't need saving. And ended up blaming Twilight for Sunset being turned evil, causing a rift between them. Storm was at a complete loss. But not as much as hearing that Lucius just placed an arrest warrent on Sunset.

Storm Shield: Is...is Lucius mad?! The Wizarding World doesn't have any jurisdiction over Sunset!!

Postwar: Convince him of that. Lucius has a habit of wagging his tail at the wrong crowd. He thinks just because he's a member of the Ministry, he thinks he calls the shots around here.

Storm Shield: Still...to have Sunset say things like that. What was she...? *Realizes something*. Oh...so this is why you didn't want any of us to train her to be a Jedi. Because of her temper and quick judgment.

Postwar: That's right, it's her Temper and Impatience that always jeopardizes and ruins her friendships with everybody. I mean, Twilight and I constantly defended her from the Ministry, to prove that she wasn't the same as she was anymore. Then suddenly, from out of nowhere, no thanks to Rainbow, Sunset dismissed everything we did for her and treated us both like garbage. Who do you think tried to reach out to her for more than a year when she stayed behind. More. Than. A. Year. And suddenly, she shows up, from Harmony knows where, and she has the gall to think that everything was Twilight's fault?

They suddenly heard a noise, and saw Sunset walking forward, now feeling really guilty, and they knew she had been listening. Post turned around and looked ahead, with Storm Shield walking over to her. He stopped and looked at her.

Storm Shield: I heard what happened. I'm very disappointed in you, Sunset.

Sunset Shimmer: I'm...

Storm Shield: Sorry's not gonna cut it. Do you have any idea what not just Twilight, but all of us went through when we were there? Yes, you may have been tortured, but we were also stuck with no way of getting to you. None of us had any armies or resources to help. You need to see things from a logical sense, otherwise it might bite you in the flank.

Sunset Shimmer lowered her head in shame:

Sunset Shimmer: I know. I should've trusted my friends. I thought I could do everything on my own, but...

Storm Shield: Sunset, you know better than anyone, no one can ever do things alone. You may be strong, but it takes all of us together to be stronger, even me. You may be a Jedi too, but there's only so much you can do. We've also told you time and again to keep that temper of yours under control, but you never listen to anyone. And look where that got you. We told you to talk this over.

Sunset Shimmer: I don't know how. And I don't know where to start.

Storm Shield: Start with him.

Sunset looked at Postwar, who was still looking out at the lake. She walked over with nervousness and spoke to him.

Sunset Shimmer: Post...I'm really for what I said back there. I shouldn't have said what I said back there. You and Twilight did everything for me and I took it all for granted. I took out my frustrations at you two and said without thinking. I was an idiot for believing what I saw. It's Anon-A-Miss all over again. For that, I'm really sorry. I just...want to start over. You've always been good to me and looked out for me since you trained me. I shouldn't have said those things, I shouldn't have belittled what all of you did for me, and I shouldn't have taken thins for granted, and I was the one who was a horrible friend, I left everyone at Canterlot behind when I should've talked to them. I said I didn't need help. But I do now. I really need your help. And I should've given you and Twilight that same amount of respect. And for that, I am storry.

Postwar didn't say anything, which unnerved Sunset as she turned around. Until...

Postwar: Did you know that you were the reason why I joined the CA group?

Sunset stopped and was surprised whilst looking at Postwar:

Postwar: When the group first reached out to me, I've seen many stories and adventures from every hero. *turns around* But then I saw you. You, the one person who was once a bully, but then I saw how you turned your life around, how you wanted to help others. When you wielded your geode, you and the rest of the girls became the guardians of Harmony. You chose to continue to help others on that world, and you didn't want to lose them. But when you graduated, you chose not to talk to them about it. As friends, you're supposed to talk about it and worked things out. But then you chose to stay behind to be something you weren't. It broke my heart of why you left there.

He walked over to her and stands near her:

Postwar: When I took over the Galaxy branch, all I ever did was look out for you. And that I update Twilight about your wellbeing every now and then just to make sure that you were okay. But...there was a real reason why I chose to look after you.

Sunset Shimmer: What for?

Postwar slowly looked took her hand, gaining her attention, before looking at Postwar, who made a certain face. Then it instantly clicked, of why he really wanted to do this:

Postwar: I was so overjoyed when I wanted to meet you in person. That I wanted us to be close. And that I never stopped protecting or looking after you. I wanted to keep that promise, and to make sure you did have a future.

Postwar turned around and took a few steps forward:

Postwar: We may have met different people, and we may have fallen for the said people. But I can't deny how I feel. Just so you know, that no matter the distance, no matter how far, no matter what world we're on.

Postwar slowly looked at her with affection in his eyes:

Postwar: My heart will always belong to you.

Postwar soon left to check up on a few things, with Sunset looking at him stunned, then slowly lowered her head and sat down. For no she was really confused whilst sitting down and holding her head. Storm Shield just watched Post leave and was also stunned.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's promising. I'm sure it would do fine with the commentaries. Though I'm not going to lie some of your work contradicts what we're trying to do with our 'mane' project. To think we were only expecting just 'reactions'. But otherwise, your work is 'fine' to some degree.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

:twilightblush:Yeah, I was aiming for the commentaries, didn't think that part through. My bad.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's fine, Postwar. You are, to some extent, a good writer and it's made things easier for Phantom-Dragon when he started adding so many things at once, and I'm thinking... 'Dude, we just needed you to react to the overarching story!', I say all this in my head. But then when we have people who have a million things going on at once, who suddenly want to thrust all this on, we do find these postings entertaining... but we're still trying to tell the boss's stories.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Understandable. I'll respect the boss's wishes and restrain myself in the future to make sure I don't go overboard.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's quite all right. Just keep doing a good job.

Gallus: Silencio, your majesty!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, Mr. Enigma is the boss after all. As someone who works for a chain of command in my real job, when the boss or someone asks you to perform a favor it be wise to do just that. People respect you in the office if they find you reliable.

As someone who has heard the entirety of this song, I have three things to say...

Make. This. Happen!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll see, Fonzie. We'll see.

It is a catchy tune after all.

Smolder:Thanks a lot, Gal. He was super annoying lately

Apple Bloom:You said it, Smolder

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, Discord would do a thing like that because he has a habit of making impressions and referencing outside media. Never change.

Something that I thought with Sunset and Storm

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Denied Rank

Sunset:Storm. (he turns around and sees her) I know you heard what Postwar said about me

Storm Shield:I did. (he faces her) What do you want to say?

Sunset:I know that I have so many flaws on what I did in the past but I managed to overcome them. I know that I still am a wanted criminal for what I did in the galaxy and back on Canterlot High when I used to be a bully back then. But look at me now, I've redeemed myself and proved worthy that I'm a-

Storm Shield:(he interrupts her) Mom told me about what you did. (Sunset is shocked on what he told her) Though you may have redeemed yourself, I'm still not convinced that you have fully controlled your Force abilities yet. You may be a Jedi, Sunset but I will not grant you the rank of master

Sunset:(shocked) What? But- That's not fair!

Storm Shield:I'm sorry but it is. Before Grandmaster Yoda died, he made me the new grandmaster of the new Jedi Order, I vowed to him I will not let him down no matter what. Speaking of which, Sunset. (he reaches out his hoof to her and requests to her something) Your lightsaber, now!

Sunset:But.... (she sighs and gives her lightsaber to him in which his horn glows) What are you?- (she shields her eyes and sees that Storm separated her lightsaber and wand as the light dies down) What did y-

Storm Shield:I'm confiscating your lightsaber until you've proved yourself to be worthy of a Jedi. As of now, you will only keep your wand but not your lightsaber. Understood?

Sunset:(she hesitates until she sighs in defeat) Okay..... (he gives the wand back to her and leaves with her lightsaber in his aura while she mutters herself in tears) Maybe I'm a criminal after all......

P.S. Takes place after the adventure at Hogwarts.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Adoption Papers

Scootaloo:Hey, Whisper. (Whisper Dream looks at her) You wanna know what I used Hedwig for?

Whisper Dream:What did you use Harry's pet owl for?

Holiday:We have a surprise for you. (she hands Whisper some papers) Read it, my dear

Whisper Dream:(she reads the papers which causes her to have a massive smile in her face as she turns to them) You m-mean that y-you....(she starts shedding joyful tears) w-want to.....

Lofty:Yes, Whisper. We watched your tragic backstory and how you were mistreated by those heartless Malfoys and when Luna freed you from their grasp, we thought that we want to adopt you. So do you want to be adopted?

Whisper Dream:(speechless) D-Does this m-mean.....

Scootaloo:Yes, Whisper

Whisper Dream:And you get to be my-

Snap Shutter:That's right, Whisper. (she turns to the couple) You get Scootaloo as your cousin

Mane Allgood:And you get to call them your Mom's and us as "Uncle Snap" and "Aunt Allgood"

Luna:So what do you think, Whisper. Do you-

Whisper Dream:(she jumps in joy) Yes! Yes! Yes! (she cries in happiness) Thank you so much!

Celestia:You're most welcome, young bat pony. You must now sign the papers, if you please. (Whisper signs the papers and then takes them afterwards) Thank you very much

Scootaloo:(she gives Whisper a hug) Welcome to the family, cuz

Snap Shutter:Group hug!

Mane Allgood:(Scootaloo and her family get together in a group hug) Welcome to the family, our new niece

Pinkie:(they all smile with tears in their eyes) This is so happy, it's gonna make me cry. (she then starts crying in joy then stops afterwards) This is a double celebration, everypony! Which means that we're celebrating.....

Spike & Gabby:(unison) Our wedding....

Everypony:(unison) And Whisper Dream's adoption!

*They all cheer for this momentous occasion after their adventure in the TV.*

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Looks good, but leave the confiscating Lightsaber part.

Happy day for Whisper.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Got to agree with Postwar on this one. Seemed a bit unnecessary in this case.

Not bad! It all really depends on Enigma and Drama, but I see a lot of hope for something like this.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Maybe there's promise in such material. But that depends on what is determined in discussion.

• Viewing 1,201 - 1,250 of 1,231