Cinematic Adventures 246 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Good afternoon FimFiction fanatics,

This is the Dramamaster829; Critic, actor, writer, motivational speaker, and occasional singer, keeping you up to date with the latest news for the Cinematic Adventures and beyond. As we examine nearly every feature and millions of requests made throughout the forum, it had become apparent to the management team that our own members haven't a 'clue' as to what projects we actually intend to do. So, to remedy this predicament, it has been determined to have this thread set up to confirm a listing of 'every' project we aim to cover right now. The following projects we have planned for the seasons to come can be seen right here:

The Lost World Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park III
Jurassic World
Jurassic World: Dominion
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
Spy Kids
Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
Les Miserables (2012 film)
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Bruce Almighty
Evan Almighty
Big Fat Liar
IT (2017 film)
IT Chapter Two (2019 film)
Barnyard (2006 film)
Soul Surfer
I, Robot
The Little Vampire
Scooby Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
Scooby Doo & The Ghoul School
Scooby Doo & The Reluctant Werewolf
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
Scooby Doo & The Witch's Ghost
Scooby Doo & The Alien Invaders
Scooby Doo & The Cyber Chase
Scooby Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon
The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008 film)
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019 film)
A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004 film)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 film)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of Ooze
Oz the Great and Powerful
Space Jam
Space Jam: A New Legacy
The Conjuring 2
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D
Lincoln (2012 film)
Clash of the Titans (2010 film)
Ice Age (2002 film)
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Ice Age: The Continental Drift
Ice Age: Collision Course
Peter Pan (2003 film)
The Patriot
Beowulf (2007 film)
Noah (2014 film)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012 film)
Pippi Longstocking (1997 film)
Nacho Libre
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Transformers (2007 film)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009 film)
Transfomers: Dark of the Moon (2011 film)
Night at the Museum
The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992 film)
How To Train Your Dragon
Hoodwinked!
Over the Hedge
Robots
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Rise of the Guardians
Now You See Me
The Addams Family (1991 film)
It's A Wonderful Life
Elf
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
The Polar Express
The Mothman Prophecies
Open Season
The Cat in the Hat (2003 film)
Fred Claus
Kung Fu Panda
Monster House
The Sandlot
Ghostbusters (1984 film)
From Hell
Beetlejuice
Nanny McPhee
Madagascar
Casper
Flushed Away
Halloween (1978 film)
Halloween (2018 film)
Halloween Kills
Halloween Ends
Krampus
Fighting With My Family
Once Upon A Time In The West
Good Burger
Hotel Transylvania
Peter Jackson's King Kong (2005 film)
The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023 film)
Coraline
The Goonies
Goosebumps (2015 film)
The Simpsons
Spider-Man (2002 film)
Spider-Man 2 (2004 film)
Spider-Man 3 (2007 film)

This thread is subject to be updated depending on what films are announced to be included or what we've decided to have removed due to conflicts of production. And no, there is no specific order with these features nor is the list 'complete' in any way. So, the answer for anyone who even asks for any more features... 'We cannot confirm or deny it until Mr. Enigma says so'. So, just... don't.

Good line up of films to look forward too

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Wow...that...is a lot of requests.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Actually, these are the 'requests' that are confirmed to be part of the series right now. The rest are, as we would say are...

Undecided at this time. But this list is big enough as it is, and you can imagine we've got our work cut out trying to manage these features for the next couple seasons. For all we know, we might not actually be able to do them all.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not a list entirely set in stone. It's possible a few of these ideas might be cut if the boss says so. But there are definitely some features on this list we want to cover.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Understandable, especially the potential enemies/allies, given what we've seen in the series so far.

It's good to have an organized list of all upcoming projects.

Agree to that, Wild

Indeed it is, and a whole lot more to come in the near future.

Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted Jul 31st, 2023
Comment posted by THERDSTORYWHISPERER deleted Jul 31st, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Been meaning to do this since I've been doing every thread following Mr. Enigma's announcements. But I'm so busy trying to get caught up with so much I just didn't have the time.

Comment posted by FoundFamily deleted Aug 1st, 2023

Awesome list of movies, much excitement for all projects XD

Well dang. That is a lot to look forward to. Also I'm curious how much stories season 2 has compared to season 1.

Comment posted by Dramamaster829 deleted Aug 1st, 2023
Comment posted by FoundFamily deleted Jul 31st, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If I remember correctly, after our current project, we only have two more projects before we move on to Season 3. We're currently bigger than the first season's run.

Me thinks the next seasons will be bigger as time goes on.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hopefully we'll be able to cover at least 'half' of these projects. But plans can change over the course of several months... maybe years.

Well, what ever happens, I’m just happy to be here for the ride of many stories to come. Getting Done or not!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure we've mentioned who may be included in a majority of these announced products. And if we didn't, we either didn't say who's involved yet or there'll be no need for enemies or allies included.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Please tell me Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls is also gonna happen.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not a clue. I mean I thought it was okay, but Mr. Enigma never actually 'said' anything. And if he 'did', I'd have made a thread already. I've checked the search... 'twice'.

Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted Aug 4th, 2023

I'm excited for most of the movies to come.
It seems that there will be many adventures for the Mane 6 and Spike.

I'm just curious about something. Is there going to be a point when the fourth and fifth generations might intertwine in the same Adventure. Again, just out of curiosity.

Are you gonna make some threads on Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince,& Deathly Hallows?

Agreed, it never ends well.

Asking a question is fine with us.
It’s asking it to Drama that’s what concerns us.

Comment posted by CortezDude deleted Aug 6th, 2023
Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted Aug 7th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know... I've been asked almost that 'same' question by a dude who didn't take my answer very well. We didn't actually 'plan' for an intertwinement ordeal involving the fourth and fifth generations of MLP in this series. It's always been planned that we'd have the series taking place between the events of the last two episodes of the last season of this show, to symbolize (In our viewpoint) how the girls and Spike have evolved leading to the point of how they are introduced to us in the future (With trips through the movies in between). When I initially declined that proposal with that user, I never meant for it to come off as we're 'never' going to do it... I just found it an 'impossibility'.

Unless Mr. Enigma were to change his mind and consider at least a 'spin-off' that would've involved the G5 cast, we never really felt 'connected' with G5 to even consider if we could. And once we do finish the Cinematic Adventures, there are so many things we want to put our attention on. Some projects that we started and put on hold (Which to me is a 'bad' idea because what's the point of starting something new if we don't finish it), like Storm's viewpoint of the G4 series, that slasher story with Jack the Ripper, and even that one Isekai story with the man transported into the MLP realm and ends up in the company of one of the princesses. We may have put our heart and soul set in how we want to develop the Cinematic Adventures, but that doesn't mean we can please 'everybody'.

My only concern was that the guy who made that G5 series of the movies even though we still said 'no' regardless is an insult not because he made the stories (At this point anyone could but that doesn't mean they are as good as ours), but because what was the point of asking for our opinion if they weren't going to listen? That they were going to do it anyway? The least they could've done was make it less obvious that it kind of follows a pattern to our series. At least 'try' to be original... is that so much to ask?

Now you can see why I'm so stressed as it is.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

By the way TMNT 2 secret of the ooze is on the list

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Are... you... kidding me?!

When did this come up? When was this announced? How did I miss it?

Well... that's all right. Great. I'll just find it, somehow, make a new thread and... it's fine. It's fine.

Comment posted by Tim Ribbert deleted Aug 7th, 2023
Comment posted by Tim Ribbert deleted Aug 7th, 2023

I get it. I was just curious. No further explanation needed. I apologize for causing you any distress.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No, it wasn’t you causing distress. You’re one of our best members. No, I’m referring to… pony dog something or whatever. He didn’t take our rejection very well.

Comment posted by BugsBunnySonicLover02 deleted Aug 8th, 2023
Comment posted by theovine93 deleted Aug 8th, 2023
Comment posted by BugsBunnySonicLover02 deleted Aug 8th, 2023
Comment posted by Auta5tic deleted Nov 22nd, 2023
Comment posted by Auta5tic deleted January 24th
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43