Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

For the upcoming Robots Cinematic Adventure.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just putting this here so I wouldn’t forget.

Meet Rodney

“Obi-Wan Kenobi?” Pinkie Pie asked. “Is that you?”

The blue robot looked behind him, before he asked the strange pink pony.

“Who? Me?” He asked.

Fender: YEah there's 13 of us, and 14...15...
Crank: Did you count that one?
Fender: I think so?
Pinkie: What about those guys?
Fender: I believe so...WILL YOU ALL STOP MOVING AROUND?! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! I think I counted one of you twice!
Twilight: He has a point. How many do you have?
Gasket: A lot. In fact, while you're at it...COUNT THESE!

The group looks at their robotic forms.

Pinkie: Ooh, we're mechanical!

Rainbow looks at her wings noticing they looked like airplane wings.

Rainbow: I could get used to these.

Spike looked himself over.

Spike: Oh, yes! I'm feeling great. And I should probably give myself a robotic name. From now on while we're here, girls. Call me Dragotron.

Twilight: (Rolls her eyes) Spike.

Spike: What? It's a cool name.

I do somewhat wonder what their first reactions will be to seeing a world like this. I know they've already had some experience with technological cities with Star Wars, but the style of Robots' setting is something that's just one of a kind. A pretty big difference between Equestria and a lot of places they visited, especially coming from a world that's more attuned towards nature and magic.

Arm farts
Rainbow: yeah baby!!! Let it rip!
(farts)
AJ: Hey girls, come on what are you, fillies? This is how a MARE does it!
(farts)
Rarity: Honestly, you all are REPULSIVE! Besides, this is how you do it!
(farts)
Twilight (shocked): Rarity!!
Rarity: Darling, sorry, but I have to end this contest somehow!
Aunt fanny: hey kids! get a load of this!
(literally FARTS)
Rarity: Never mind....

I LOVE THAT SCENE!!!!!:pinkiehappy:

Rarity would never do that. Now Pinkie Pie on the other hand, I can see that.

Train Station vignettes

"Hi, Tinman!" Pinkie waved, watching as the robot in question danced away with his old friends while a dog chased after them. "Bye, Tinman!"

Fluttershy then passed by a rusted looking robot who was jiggling a metal cup while wearing a sign that said "Got Screwed", as evident by the large screw lodged in his head. Feeling sorry for the bot, Fluttershy dropped a coin in his cup before catching up with the others, missing how the robot raised his screw-hat as a kind thank you to the robot mare.

Applejack walked up to a red boxy robot with a still face and a wind-up key sticking out its back. "'Scuse me, but how d'Ah git ta Bigweld Indus--"

"I like the way ya do it right thurr, right thurr..." the robot played through its speakers, dancing away in various mechanical dance moves before a crowd of gathered robots, who gave the dancing bot some coins in a jar.

"Nevermind, carry on," Applejack apologized. She dropped a coin in before catching up with the others.

"This is what, the (insert number here) time we entered a movie that was later bought out by Disney?" Pinkie pondered.

"Pinkie, what are you talking about?" Spike groaned.

"I'm just saying!"

EPIC

Especially the part with Chrysalis

"You know how people say How to Train Your Dragon was the first animated movie John Powell composed on his own? That's actually not true; this was his first soundtrack for an animated movie."

"You say the most random things, Pinkie," Rainbow shook her head.

just like how rarity wouldn't burp or shred the guitar?

BUT, this is just a suggestion, so it may not happen at all.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah, we forgot that the guy most notable for 'Obi-Wan' had a vocal performance in this very movie. Not to say that Rodney wasn't a memorable character by any means, we do feel for him during his journey. It's just the fact that we don't come to appreciate how far he's come in the acting world.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I always liked this part of the movie. (And I was going to use it in The Deathly Hallows in Discord’s cut)

Robots
Getting into the Bigweld Ball

Later that night, Rodney, Fender, and the Equestrian Heroes all stood outside the gate, adorn in disguises.

Checking them is none other than the gatekeeper, Tim.

“Can I help you?” He asked.

“I think a-maybe you can,” Fender said in a thick accent. “This is-a Count Roderick Von Brokenzipper! Formally Count Velcro.”

“And we are his bodyguards,” Twilight added, in a masculine voice.

“Where are the trumpets?!” Fender asked, in a disappointed tone. “We were promised trumpets to announce the Count's arrival!”

Turning to Rodney, Fender pleaded, “I'm sorry, Your Grace. Beat me until you're happy.”

In response, Rodney slaps him in the face.

“He's happy, and I'm not feeling too bad myself!”

The heroes were just about to walk in, when Tom spoke up, “Uh, you’re not on the list.

“We're what?!” Fender feigned outrage, before he instructed to Rodney. “Once again.”

And just like before, Rodney slaps him again.

“Ah! Thank you,” Fender thanked, before he turned to Tim. “FINE! WE WILL GO! You will explain to your superiors why were not able to attend your luau, your barn dance, whatever it is! BUT WE ARE LEAVING! IN A HUFF!”

Rodney and Fender start to march away, with Pinkie Pie blowing a raspberry at Tim, who desperately pleaded.

“No, no! No, no! Please, go right in! In fact, would the Count like to hit me?” Tim offered.

“The Count hit you?” Fender asked in a mocking tone. “The arrogance of some people! I will hit you on his behalf.”

“Save some for me!” Rainbow cracked her robotic hooves, as she and Fender both knocked Tim off his booth.

“Thank you, Your Grace,” Tim groaned in pain, when suddenly, his jacket flops down revealing his underwear, causing a nearby lady-bot to faint.

Once inside, the heroes looked around at the ball.

“WOW!” The Equestrian heroes marveled.

“This is just as fancy and big as the Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot!” Spike commented.

“But with robots!” Twilight added. “Or droids. I don’t know anymore…”

“Never mind that,” Rodney said, getting everyone back on task. “Spread out and look for Bigweld. And if we’re in any kind of trouble, we’ll signal to each other.”

“Signal? Okay!” Fender agreed. “What kind of signal do you want? You want something subtle like...”

Fender whispers something gibberish in Rodney's ear.

“Or...”

Out of the blue, Fender clapped and barked like a seal.

“Oh, how about this?” Without warning, Fender started crowing. “CA-CAW!!! CA-CAW!!!

All of the robots in the hall turned to look at Fender with bewilderment, while his friends had a look of embarrassment — except for Pinkie.

RRRRRRRRRRRRICOLAAAA!!!!

“Fender! Stop it!” Twilight hissed. “We’re in public!”

I always found Fender funny.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This is Robin Williams we’re talking about.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, that's the thing about these parties. All the big wigs and their fancy outfits come to attend. All of them snobby as hell. Like those wedding showers where folks just get together, have finger food and just talk. Least the wedding shower for my sister was more like a party, which was how we like it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my God! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, leave it to Robin Williams to pull off moments like this. Even did a 'Singing in the Rain' reference during this feature. Course, at the time, I never really heard or seen that movie until sometime in my twenties.

Robots

Aftermath of the Fart Contest

Twilight:(she and her friends get out of the house whilst gagging) Must...get...fresh...breath...NOW!!

Applejack:(she holds her hoof in her mouth) I think I'm gonna puke!

Fluttershy:I can't stand the smell!

Rarity:That was so unladylike of Fanny to do that!

Rainbow:I may do some nasty things but this one for me is too far

Pinkie:Same goes for me and even I know my limits

Spike:(coughing and wheezing) I can't withstand the smell...too much...for...me...

Mane 6:(unison) Us too!

Robots

Reactions to Fanny

Twilight:(shocked) So that's Fanny?!

Fluttershy:(stunned) I'm just so...speechless right now...

Applejack:She's got them...you know

Rarity:I know what you mean, Darling

Rainbow:(whispering) She's got them Dummy THICC hips

Pinkie:Even bigger than mine

Spike:How did she get even that?

Rodney:Beats me

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Honestly... I detest this scene so much and I'm having mixed feelings on whether we're actually doing this. We'll think about it.

I liked your quote dude. Since Ice Age is the next story before the next upcoming stories, I made a little extra for you. It may not be necessary, but it is very shocking that Sid is in the movie for a second.

Applejack walked up to a red boxy robot with a still face and a wind-up key sticking out its back. "'Scuse me, but how d'Ah git ta Bigweld Indus—"

"I like the way ya do it right thurr, right thurr..." the robot played through its speakers, dancing away in various mechanical dance moves before a crowd of gathered robots, who gave the dancing bot some coins in a jar.

"Nevermind, carry on," Applejack apologized. She dropped a coin in and prepared to catch up with the others. But not before seeing a familiar sloth as a robot she recognized who walked behind the crowd, "Oh, howdy Sid!" she greeted, and humbly trotted away.

The robot was indeed Sid. It was shocked that the cowgirl knew his name. Sid didn't know what to make of it. He just rubbed his head, shrugged his shoulders, and continued to watch the dancing bot.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know that part I never really paid much attention to. The company was actually pretty clever at throwing a nod to one of their previous works but it's one of those 'blink and you miss it' moments.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30