Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Sean Young as Lois Einhorn

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

Dan Marino as himself

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Troy Evans as Roger Podacter

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy:Ooooooh, Ace Ventura, now that ought to bring out hilarity to the next level, especially that there would be a chance that they would see Ace overreact when he realizes that the woman he kissed was a man, and that the police would have the same reaction.

But then again on the other hand, it would also give Fluttershy a chance to meet someone who understands and bonds with animals too.

‘HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKY!’ Everyone spit out in disgust from all whose watching them; friend or foe

One of the most iconic Jim Carrey films getting that MLP flair, this will be good

SWEEEEEEEEEET!~

AWESOME!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

I love Jim Carrey :pinkiehappy:. I hope the Mane 6 have an adventure in "The Mask (1994)" too.

Both Fluttershy and Pinkie will get along with him. Fluttershy because they both know so much about animals, and Pinkie because they share a similar sense of humor.

Ho, ho, HOOOOO! (fan)fiction can be fun! But I find the reference section much more enlightening.

yeah i’m pretty sure pinkie pie is gonna do the pelvic turst with ace and i wont be surpsie if those two are somehow related

Season 2 Episode 6

Let’s turn Ace’s first major case into a Roger Rabbit adventure!

Hero Roll Call!

Emilio!
Melissa!
Dan Marino!
Aaaaaacce!

It’s going to be like Roger Rabbit, only the Toons are the straight people while the human acts looney!
I can also imagine as a nod to Sam & Max, Pinkie is going to be surfing on the roof or hood of Ace's Car.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes... this level of hilarity is at it's own position amidst all the comedies that came before.

Comment posted by Skywalker215 deleted Sep 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Oct 6th, 2021
Comment posted by LuckyBird deleted Mar 25th, 2022

I’m pumped for this!
Discord’s Theaters are going to be in an uproar with laughter!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Let's hope that is going to be the case. We wouldn't have agreed to cover this movie if we weren't anticipating our audience to get a laugh out of it.

NEW EPISODE, LEET’S GOOOOOOOOO!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... a new episode is up and running. Production on the rest of the story is currently underway.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23