Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 121 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 121

It's okay if this story doesn't have any musical numbers. I just thought it would be a nice nod to the Spider-Man musical. The main point I wanted to make with this scene was to give Rarity a hoof in helping Peter create the iconic costume he would wear as Spider-Man as well giving a reason why the Mane 6 and Spike become the Power Ponies once more. After all, Rarity's passion for fashion doesn't just apply to fancy formal wear.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Rarity's work in the fashion line would undeniably be of great help when designing the costumes especially for Spider-Man in particular.

I wonder how she would react to the black suit in "Spider-Man 3"? My guess is that she'll at first think it's just in poor taste until the gang comes to a realization that it's actually an alien influencing Peter negatively.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well that'll bound to be quite a shock for the group, after a rather exhausting period leading up to this moment. Next thing they know, they all go to check up on Parker only to discover that he's sporting a rather interesting choice of threads. No doubt they'll want to question how Parker came to have these new duds, or why the sudden change. But soon as they discover the truth, it'll undoubtedly be worse than they initially imagined.

Oh yeah, that'll definitely be a horrifying situation for Peter and the Equestrians. That is, until they figure out the symbiote's weakness to extremely loud noises and fire.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Which only proves that the symbiotes are not entirely invincible. That even terrifying specimens like these beings have a weakness or two.

I can imagine Pinkie Pie using a pair of cymbals on Venom to exploit his weakness.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anything Pinkie Pie can pull out of that mane of hers are more than guaranteed to drive the Symbiote so crazy it'll just pry itself off if need be.

Why stop at cymbals? Imagine Pinkie Pie using lots of different tools that make noise alongside Spider-Man to subdue Venom. Perhaps an air horn, a gong, maybe even a megaphone.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This is Pinkie Pie we're talking about. There's no limit to what she'll be able to collect.

Spider Man 3

As Peter bangs on the bell of the church bell tower to get the symbiote off, it tries to latch onto Twilight desperate for a host.

"No!" Twilight blasted the symbiote away, as it tried to grab Rarity.

"Black is not in right now!" Rarity used her own magic to blast at the symbiote.

The symbiote spotting Spike dove right at him and tried bonding with him, "Hey, get off!" Spike shouted, as he struggled to get the symbiote off his body.

"Spike, fight it!" Rainbow called.

"I'm trying!" Spike struggled, as Applejack and Twilight tried helping him get it off.

As Spike turned away from Twilight, the princess looked concerned, "Spike?"

Spike looked back at her with the symbiote covering his head giving him a big white eyed appearance and hissed viciously at her while baring super sharp teeth. Twilight was horrified, until Pinkie banged some cymbals driving the symbiote crazy, allowing Spike to pull it off his face.

Peter kept on banging the bell, and Pinkie helped banging it with him weakening the symbiote that started dripping down the tower as they were unaware of who was at the bottom.

Yikes! Looks like Spider-Man isn't the only one struggling with the symbiote here. They may remove the symbiote, but when Venom's on the scene, they're really in trouble.

Whoa, never thought I would see this happen the gang.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That symbiote almost got a hold of Spike back time. It nearly succeeded in finding a host that wasn't Eddie Brock or his on-off ex-girlfriend.

Now that I think of it, Venom never once referred to himself as "we" or "us" in "Spider-Man 3. It's a part of his character. Maybe this idea I have can spice things up.

Spider-Man 3

(Spider-Man and the Power Ponies are fighting Venom and Sandman on top of a construction site. So far, the battle is intense and neither side is showing signs of giving up. Spider-Man is about to land a blow when Venom grabs him and slams him onto the unfinished floor. Zapp tries to save Spidey, but she gets knocked aside by Venom and crashes into a girder.)

Spider-Man: Eddie, stop this!! This isn't you!! Come to your senses!!

Venom: It's too late, Parker! There's no more Eddie Brock! There's no more symbiote either! We! Are! VENOM! (roars)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There is a good point. The symbiotes don't really refer to themselves as any 'gender' by any means. They'll assimilate with a human host to take a certain form, but they go by the pronouns of we/us/they. It's all as if to suggest that they don't rely on gender normality, they pretty much have no rules under that field. They could basically be whatever they feel like.

Yeah that was a problem with how Spider Man 3 handled the symbiote when it bonded to Eddie. Not only did Eddie be Venom for such a short amount of time, but he never used any of the habits Venom had as portrayed in the comics or cartoon. In fact there a lot of scenes were Venom kept his face uncovered just to show Eddie's deranged face. meaning we still didn't get to see as much of Venom as we wished.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah that was often the subject of complaint for how this movie chose to incorporate Venom. It felt like they just really weren't using Venom the way that fans expected of him. Even the recent 'Venom' movies, say what you will about them, did a slightly better job with how they portrayed the symbiote being.

Spider-Man 2
Peter and MJ in love again/Final swing

(Not long after Otto Octavius's sacrifice, Peter Parker is sitting on his bed in his apartment deep in thought while Mary Jane Watson is about to marry John Jameson at the city's church. Twilight and her friends walk into the bedroom to try and talk to Peter.)

Twilight: How are you feeling, Peter?
Peter(sighs): To be honest, Twilight, I really don't know. I'm not even sure if letting MJ go again was the right thing to do.
Spike: Hey, you just wanted her to be safe and happy. I know the feeling all too well.
Fluttershy: Maybe you could still be friends. That is, if you're okay with it.
Peter: Perhaps, but...
Rainbow Dash: You still love her?

(Peter responds with just a nod. The Equestrians hug Peter before Pinkie Pie notices MJ standing behind them in her wedding dress.)
Pinkie Pie: Oh. Hi, MJ... MJ?!

(Peter and his friends all let go of the hug and get up to see MJ smiling at them.)

Applejack: Why are you here, sugarcube? Ah thought you were getting married?
MJ: Had to do what I had to do.
Peter: Mary Jane...
MJ: Peter... I can't survive without you.

(Peter walks towards MJ, still surprised to see her.)

Peter: You shouldn't be here.
MJ: I know you think we can't be together, but can't you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? I know there will be risks, but I want to face them with you and all of your friends too. It's wrong that we should only be half alive, half of ourselves. I love you.

(Rainbow Dash flies up to Peter and MJ, interrupting their conversation.)
Rainbow Dash: Sorry to interrupt, but does that mean you're also okay with us not being human?
MJ(laughs): I don't see anything with wrong with it. You're all very kind, even if you're ponies and a dragon.
Rainbow: Uh, thanks. Well, I think we should leave you two alone now. The portal back to Equestria might be open already.

(Rainbow Dash flies back over to her friends and they all walk out of the room to enter the portal that will take them back to their universe. Twilight turns around for a moment.)
Twilight: See you soon.

(Twilight follows the others out of the bedroom. When they're all gone, MJ and Peter continue their conversation.)

MJ: So, here I am standing in your doorway. I've always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time someone saved your life?

(Peter doesn't know what to say.)

MJ: Well, say something.
Peter: Thank you, Mary Jane Watson.

(Peter and MJ embrace each other and kiss. They stop kissing when they hear a siren from outside the apartment. The Equestrians suddenly run back into the room having heard the same noise.)

Peter: I thought you were leaving?
Rainbow Dash: We changed our minds. Our folks back home can wait a little bit longer. What do you say, Pete? Up for one last patrol?

(Peter turns to MJ who just smiles.)

MJ: Go get 'em, Tiger.

(Peter smiles in response. The Equestrians all nod their heads and rush out of the apartment with Peter. Moments later, Peter, as Spider-Man swings across the city with a renewed sense of confidence. As he shoots web line after web line, he is followed by the Mane Six and Spike as the Power Ponies and Hum Drum who fly alongside him, except for Applejack who swings using her enchanted lasso and Pinkie Pie who uses her super speed to follow the others on the streets. Spider-Man and the Power Ponies go off into the distance following two helicopters, ready to face whatever challenge is lying ahead, leaving MJ to wait for her true love to return.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In this moment we can see why Peter and M.J. are often portrayed together (Though some fans still ship Peter with Gwen Stacy). M.J. could've gone through with the wedding, Peter could have lived without Mary Jane. But fate has kept the two together for a reason, through every scenario they faced. They are as enduring of a pair as Wonder Woman and Steve Rogers.

Spider-Man 1: Parade Attack

(The Green Goblin and Chrysalis are attacking the Thanksgiving Parade. Having already disintegrated the board members, they slowly rise up alongside where MJ is.)

Chrysalis: (hissing) Hello, my dear. (MJ screams in terror)

Civilian: It's Spider-Man and the Power Ponies!

(Sure enough, Spider-Man and the Power Ponies enter the scene with Spider-Man and Masked Matter-Horn kicking and blasting Goblin and Chrysalis respectively out of the air. Goblin's glider flies around aimlessly until it breaks through a parade balloon. The balloon starts to fall and a kid happens to be in the way of it.)

Spider-Man: Come on, move kid!

Zapp: Why the hay is he not moving?!

Masked Matter-Horn: Mistress Mare-velous!

Mistress Mare-velous: Ah'm on it!

(Mistress Mare-velous uses her lasso to swing over to the area where the kid is and once she's landed, she uses the lasso to grab hold of him and pull him out of the way before the balloon can crush him. She then gives the boy back to his mother)

Boy: Mommy!

Mother: (while hugging him, turns to Mistress Mare-velous) How can I ever repay you?

Mistress Mare-velous: (tips her hat) Just doin' ma job, ma'am.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That was pretty dumb of that kid to just stand there while something was clearly falling toward him. But the only way I could think that would justify the means was because the kid was in a state of shock.

Spider-Man 1: New York Unites!

(Spider-Man, Mistress Mare-velous (being held by Fili-Second from the bridge), and Hum Drum are holding the tram car from the top while Masked Matter-Horn, Zapp, and Saddle Rager (being levitated by Radiance) are trying to steady it from below. Goblin and Chrysalis are flying closer to them while the heroes try to lower the tram car and Mary Jane safely onto an approaching barge.)

Goblin/Chrysalis: It's time to die!

(Goblin extends his glider's blades and flies straight toward Spider-Man while Chrysalis ignites her horn and flies straight at the Power Ponies (specifically Masked Matter-Horn). The heroes brace for impact, but suddenly, two random objects out of nowhere strike the two villains, sending them off course. Once the villainous duo regain their bearings, they're suddenly pelted by more random objects. They turn to see the people on the bridge are the cause of this, throwing things at them in an attempt to keep them away from the heroes.)

Civilian #1: Come on up here, dumb asses!

Civilian #2: I got a little something for ya!

Civilian #3: We ought to kick your freaking ass!

Civilian #1: Leave Spider-Man and the Power Ponies alone! You gonna pick on people trying to save a bunch of kids?

Civilian #4: Oh, yeah I got something for you here! You mess with Spidey and his team, you mess with New York!

Civilian #1: You mess with one of us, you mess ALL of us!

(Masked Matter-Horn smiles warmly at the scene as she and the rest of the heroes successfully lower the tram car onto the barge, saving Mary Jane and the children.)

Good on you New York.

Spider-Man 2: Grateful Passengers

(After stopping the train from going over the edge, Peter, Fluttershy, and Rarity, (having been the ones who mainly stopped it), start to pass out and fall over, but before they can, the passengers catch them and carry them back inside, slowly carrying them along.)

Male Passenger #1: Nice and easy. Put em' down. Slower. Gently.

(They place the three passed out heroes on the floor of the train.)

Female Passenger: Are they alive?

(The passengers stare at the heroes in silence, the heroes' masks having fallen off earlier.)

Male Passenger #2: They're... just kids. No older than my son.

(At that moment the heroes start to wake up, noticing all the passengers staring at them. Peter then feels his face, realizing he's not wearing his mask. Rarity and Fluttershy do the same, and they sit up with Fluttershy starting to hyperventilate. One passenger kneels down and speaks to her.)

Male Passenger #3: It's alright.

(At that moment the rest of the team enters though the front. When they see what's happening, without words, and seeing there's no point, they remove their masks as well. Two boys then approach the three heroes on the floor.)

Boy #1: We found something.

(He then hands Peter his mask while the other boy hands Rarity and Fluttershy their masks. All the heroes gaze toward the boys in silence.)

Boy #2: We won't tell nobody.

(The heroes don't do anything for a moment, then one by one they give a warm smile and put their masks back on.)

Boy #2: It's good to have you back, Spider-Man.

Boy #1: And you too, Power Ponies.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

With these Spider-Man movies, it does go to show how much the people truly appreciate Spider-Man in more ways than even he can imagine. It's often expected he'd have his haters despite all he does for the city. But even after they found it who he was, they were still willing to keep his little secret.

And that's why Spider-Man is, and always will be, my top favorite Marvel hero. He's a beacon of hope for the city.

He's my favorite Marvel hero too. Spidey might not have been Stan Lee's first creation, but he was and still is the best in the Marvel Universe. He's like the Mickey Mouse to Stan Lee's Walt Disney and a hero who's so relatable to us that we all see ourselves in him. Even the first appearance of Miles Morales as Spider-Man proves that anyone can wear the mask.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is rather true. Even Gwen Stacy wore the mask in one alternative universe and she wasn't the last woman either. Call it fate, call it an accident, call it a curse, but to take up the mantle of that superhero is in some way a high honor.

PROLOGUE
I have a mission that requires all four of you.
(Mysterious Benefactor shows the Legion of Doom five photos of Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Venom, Sandman, and New Goblin spread out on a table)
Seek out these individuals, get them on our side, butter them up to our cause by promising to fulfill their desires. If I'm correct, then the Mane Six will do everything they can to try and help the big hero that lives in this universe with his struggles.
(Mysterious Benefactor holds up a remote and presses a button that activates a portal right behind the Legion of Doom, briefly startling them)
This portal will lead you four to Earth-96283. Remember, find the villains and make sure that they not only destroy this "Spider-Man", but also those accursed mares... oh, and their little dragon, too.
Cozy Glow: Don't worry, sir! We won't let you down!
Mysterious Benefactor: Make sure you don't, or else there will be consequences...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not 'terrible' by any means. But there's always room for improvement.

Wait until 3 of those villains get sucked into the MCU.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Say what you will about New York, but when push goes too far in their city they'll stand together.

What would you like me to improve on?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Just goes to show that even if the whole city knew their identities, they can keep a secret. Something we don't often expect. But then they see that guys like Spider-Man and the Mane Six are just kids.

Proposal by Green Goblin and the Legion of Doom

"Wake up, my little heroes. Wake up. No, you're all not dead yet. Just paralyzed... temporarily."

Masked Matter-Horn shook her head to gain her bearings before she noticed she was not alone. Right next to her was Spider-Man and her friends on either side. And standing in front of them were none other than the Green Goblin and the Legion of Doom. The Green Goblin took a few steps forward as he scanned the collection of heroes.

"You're amazing creatures, Spider-Man and Power Ponies," he said as the 'eyes' retracted to show his real eyes. "You and us are not so different."

"We're not like you," Spider-Man weakly said. "You're murderers."

Zapp grunted. "Yeah, and even if we were, which we aren't, we'd never stoop down to your levels!"

Green Goblin only scoffed. “Well, to each their own.”

He then began pacing back and forth in front of the incapacitated group of heroes as he continued with his monologue while Chrysalis, Tirek, Cozy, and Sombra watched. “We chose our paths, you lot chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero, is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you’ve all done for them, eventually, they will hate you. Why bother?”

Spider-Man lifted his head up to look at the villains. "Because... it's the right thing," he answered.

Chrysalis simply laughed as she trotted forward to the wise-cracking webhead. "Oh please! Do you honestly believe that load of horse-apples? Haven't you forgotten what that newspaper business say about you? To them, you're a threat, and that's all they'll ever see you as."

Tirek added his two cents. "No matter how many times you try, no matter what you do, they'll always be unsatisfied with you and your actions, even if they are 'noble.'"

"Quite a shame that you haven't used your powers to force them into making good things about you," Cozy Glow taunted smugly, hovering over Spider-Man's head.

Sombra briefly turned into shadows before transporting himself closer to the webslinger. "Then again, it would only give them the perfect excuse to prove them right, and you're too afraid of that happening."

Finally, it was the Green Goblin who walked up and stood next to Spider-Man, right in between him and Zapp.

"They all speak the real truth," he said, delivering a dope slap to the wall-crawler's head. "And you know another truth?" He then turned his attention to the buildings that made up the Big Apple. "There are eight million people in this city, and those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders."

Green Goblin looked back down to Spider-Man and the Power Ponies that were still lying on either side of his standing form. "You, me, them? We're exceptional."

He grabbed Spider-Man by the chin and pulled him closer to his face. "I could squash all of you like bugs right now. But we're offering you a choice. Join us. Imagine what we could accomplish together, what we could create, all six of us." He turned his attention to the Power Ponies when he remembered they were still there. "All thirteen of us."

He then lets go of Spider-Man's chin and walks back to the villains from Equestria. "Or we could destroy, cause the deaths of countless innocents in a selfish battle of 'good' and 'evil' again and again and again and again and again and again until one of us dies or we're all dead! Is that what you want?"

Having said his piece, Green Goblin's visors slid back down as his glider flew in and he hopped on.

"Think about it, heroes!"

With one last cackle, the Green Goblin made his exit flying off on his glider while the Legion of Doom used a portal to teleport themselves to who knows wherever, leaving the heroes to look at each other in uncertainty and deliberation.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is true that despite 'everything' the heroes do, eventually the fans will turn on them just as easily. All it takes is one fatal mistake, just the one, and eventually the people turn on them even if it wasn't their own fault. But that is one of the many challenges to being a hero. No matter what you do, you can't make 'everyone' happy no matter how hard you try. And not even heroes can save 'everyone'.

Green Goblin singing the theme song for My Little Pony
My little pony, my little pony
What is friendship all about?
My little pony, my little pony
You’re all going to die!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He 'would' make that song sound so evil. Course, I think it would be between him & The Joker who'd make it sound so sinister.

Next to his version of the Itsy-Bitsy Spider song.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We will not be covering that movie at all. So, I wouldn't advise getting your hopes raised on that account.

Comment posted by BugsBunnySonicLover02 deleted Mar 31st, 2022

You either die a hero or you live enough to see yourself become a villain.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is true. And some heroes get so good at their job that eventually it doesn't take long until their dark sides are exposed. Then again, some end up going 'straight' into being a villain. Like that Brightburn kid for example. Just imagine how he'll be when he gets older and more experienced.

Comment posted by Eduardo de leon deleted Apr 3rd, 2022
Comment posted by MLPFollower deleted May 10th, 2022
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

From the scene of TMNT, the argument between Leo and Raph.

What-IF: Spike gets infected by the Symbiote, the same time Peter Parker gets infected?

Spider–Man 3
Sunset Shimmer vs. Spike

"Spike?" Sunset exclaimed in disbelief. "What?!"

With a loud roar, Spike thrusted his leg and kicked the fiery girl into a wall.

"YOU ARE SO SMUG! Y'know that?" Spike spatted at the Jedi Sorceress. "Ya think the whole world revolves around you, don't it? Like we couldn't survive with the great and powerful Sunset Shimmer to lead us, don't you? Well I got newsflash for you! WE GOT ALONG JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU!"

"Oh and THIS qualifies as just FINE?!" Sunset argued. "Dressing up like it's Halloween every night? Risking the safety of our friends? I mean, C'MON! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!"

"Don't push it, Sunset!" Spike pointed his finger at Sunset. "Like you were any better! Need I remind you how you spent THREE YEARS trying to KILL TWILIGHT?!"

"Hey! I WAS TRICKED INTO BECOMING A SITH ASSASSIN! I WAS TRICKED! Do you know how that's like?"

"Whatever! If you were our REAL friend, then you wouldn't have to leave us behind for the JEDI, in another Galaxy, far AWAY!!!"

"WHAT?! So now, I'M the bad guy for CHOOSING to be a JEDI? A guardian of peace? To make up for the years I've wasted hunting my friends?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME FOR THAT?!"

"And whoever said WE WANTED YOU TO GO?!!" Spike roared fiery. "I'M better off calling my own shots now, so GET USED TO IT!"

"YOU. AREN'T. READY!" Sunset fired back. "You're inexperienced. You're impatient. You're reckless. And furthermore, I'm a bigger woman now."

Spike, however, simply scoffed and chuckled, "Oh y'know, something, Sunny? I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one!" In response, four black arms – in the shape of spider-legs – protruding from Spike's back, as he assumed a fighting stance.

Sunset looked at Spike with sad eyes, "Don't do this, Spike..." She pleaded.

"You're not the boss of me, Sunset!" Spike replied, refusing to back down.

With a sad sigh, and a shake of her head, Sunset held up her two-bladed lightsaber, which she then splits into two lightsabers.

I could see that taking place after Peter gets the symbiote off, and it tries to bond with Spike before it reaches Eddie. The symbiote starts feeding on his negative emotions from being left out neglected, humiliated and embarrassed, losing his first love to another, and just being made to feel inferior compared to everyone around him.

In Spike's mind he could only see blackness but heard a slithery voice, "Spike the Dragon. We sense your resentment. Your hatred. It's taste is sweet!"

"Who's there? Who are you?!" Spike looked around.

"Do you hate the ponies who've wronged you, who held you back and leave you behind?"

"No! I would never hate them!"

"Your words say that, but your memories say otherwise. And there is much to see."

Spike looked around seeing past memories of when Twilight and the girls poked fun at him, insulted him, made him feel inadequate be it in Equestria or during several of their Cinematic Adventures. Including other painful memories from when Rarity chose Erik over him to getting demolished during WWE because the girls weren't there for him and ruining his training run. The more Spike watched the more he started falling into a pit of hatred and resentment for the ponies he thought were his friends.

"They never cared about me, ever." Spike said bitterly.

"We have an enemy with the ponies who tried to destroy us, and Parker who rejected us," came the voice as several black tendrils surrounded Spike who looked up seeing two big white eyes, and a mouth appear above him, "Bond with us, Spike the Dragon. Mind. Body. And Soul."

Spike frowned, "Yes!"

Spike started merging with the symbiote and the girls and Peter saw where Spike once stood no longer wore his Humdrum costume, but the symbiote making him look like a dragon version of Peter's black spider suit only it looked more feral.

"We have an enemy with the ponies who tried to destroy us, and Parker who rejected us," came the voice as several black tendrils surrounded Spike who looked up seeing two big white eyes, and a mouth appear above him, "Bond with us, Spike the Dragon. Mind. Body. And Soul."

Spike frowned, "Yes!"

Spike started merging with the symbiote and the girls and Peter saw where Spike once stood no longer wore his Humdrum costume, but the symbiote making him look like a dragon version of Peter's black spider suit only it looked more feral.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 121