Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 121 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 121
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ok, people. Let's do this one last time.

His name is Peter Parker. He was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for as long as anyone can remember, well know and loved him as Spider–Man. He fights bad guys. He's in an on and off relationship with Mary Jane Watson. He takes photo of himself for the Daily Bugle, and hides in plain sight from J. Jonah Jameson.

He's an ice cream, he's got a theme song, he's a comic book, he's a video game, he's even got a Thanksgiving Balloon of himself, and–Oh yeah! He did this.

And after everything, he always gets back up. And he's been a part of our lives. What makes him so beloved and a pop culture icon? He empowers us in a lot of ways, as if we're all Spider–Man. And now, in the Cinematic Adventure...they're all counting on us.

Miles Morales: "They're all counting on me.

Random dude: "Probably not you specifically. I think it's a metaphor."

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Spider–Woman Introduction

Penni Parker, Peter Porker, Peter Parker

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hmmm...

Heroes

1. Peter Parker – Spider–Man
  2. Twilight Sparkle – Masked Matter Horn
  3. Rainbow Dash – Zapp
  4. Applejack – Mistress Marvelous
  5. Pinkie Pie – Filli-Second
  6. Fluttershy – Saddle Rager
  7. Rarity – Radiance
  8. Spike – Hum Drum

Villains – First movie

1. Green Goblin
  2. Queen Chrysalis
  3. Tirek
  4. Cozy Glow
  5. King Sombra
  6. Mysterious Benefactor
  7. The Undertaker?
  8. N/A
Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Oooh, now those are some good choices and heavy hitters

Defiently do into the spiderverse and homecoming!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Whistling the tune of his theme song, Spidey was throwing punches and shooting webs, entangling the gunman, Aleskei’s, arms, rendering him immobile, before he pants him, revealing a white boxer shirt with pictures of rhinos printed, as an added insult to injury.

The webslinger then takes the canister away, leaving a flustered thug growling angrily, “This is not end, SPIDER!!”

Spider-Man simply waved Aleskei’s threat away, just as his gun came falling down, hitting him on the head, knocking him out, right on the last note of Spidey’s tune.

Humdrum spots two teenage girls about to get mugged by a crook, until he flies up behind before signalling the girls to be quiet. He blew some fire at the crook's butt making his face turn red.

Crook: YEOW!

He ran off with a flaming butt.

Hundrum: You ladies ok?

The two teenage girls embrace the dragon hero from both sides.

Teen Girl 1: Thank you, Humdrum!

Teen Girl 2: You are so awesome!

Humdrum: It's what I do.

I’m not sure if the mane 6 are going to transform into their superhero selves whenever Peter’s in the Spider Man suit. It would be a bit weird of them wearing the costumes when he’s just Peter.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... the rumors are all true. After much consideration, Mr. Enigma and I have decided that we were going to do the 'Spider-Man' trilogy. Not the ones currently run by 'Disney', but the Spider-Man BEFORE the MCU was a big deal.

Not to mention half of the Mane 6’s Power Pony identities are based on DC and not Marvel with Rainbow and Flutters being the only ones representing Thor and Hulk respectively.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Buddy... I would advise you NOT to question what Mr. Enigma and I are going to do. Now we never 'said' for a moment they'd be dressed as superheroes. But if the boss determines that they will incorporate the use of the 'Power Ponies' gimmick, it his decision and his alone. And if that's going to be TOO MUCH of a problem for you...

You have our permission to leave while you have the choice.

Oh I’m sorry about that, I’m new here and this is my first group so I’m getting used to finding out what to do and not to do so I won’t get anyone mad. Very sorry about questioning what you will be doing.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not what 'I'm' doing first and foremost. Whatever I 'do' in that general regard is strictly under the orders of Mr. Enigma himself. Whatever he says or desires for the series, I act strictly under his orders first and foremost. As you are new here, there is a system we have that you must be aware of. It's one thing to voice your matter of concerns involving our decisions, but you must be wise to recognize your place and realize that as higher-ups we still make the final call on what we want to do with this series. We want to treat everyone on this site as fairly as possible, but if we detect 'any' troublemakers in our presence, for any reason whatsoever... we're going to have a problem moving forward.

And we don't want that to happen... do we?

Yes I don’t want that to happen, next time I’ll be careful Pinkie Pie Promise
❤️🦋🧁➡️👀

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Least Spike will definitely get his superhero moment with all the girls swooning all over the little man.

I think the audience would laugh their butts off while watching the Bugle scene during the third movie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... Bonesaw McGraw is definitely not going to be a kind of person the gang are going to enjoy meeting. Even if the dude was played by the late Randy Savage.

I think these movies should have more villains. After all, the games had more villains than the movies.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not bad Doc. Pretty funny and I can imagine Spider-Man doing such a thing.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Great Quotes of Green Goblin

"We all wear masks, Spider–Man. But which one is real? The one that hides your face? Or that one that IS your face?"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... this guy is definitely The Joker of the Spider-Man Universe for sure.

Comment posted by MarioBrony deleted Sep 20th, 2021

Spider-Man 2002

Wrestling Promoter: You could've taken that guy apart! Now he's gonna get away with MY money!
Peter: I missed the part where that's MY problem.

As the promoter walks away, Rainbow gives him a good smack upside the head

Promoter: OWW!!! Geez!
Rainbow: Next time, THINK before you cheat someone!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sir, we unfortunately can't do 'Homecoming' due to reasons in relation to the MCU. 'Into the Spiderverse' on the other hand...

Well, we'll think about it.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Sep 21st, 2021

For Spider-Man 3, I was thinking. What would Spike and the Mane Six look like if they had the Symbiote on themselves?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, heavy hitters indeed. Just the number of adversaries to really give the team a run for their money.

Spider-Man

Goblin: Spider-Man and the Power Ponies are all but invincible. But Parker and his friends, we can destroy them.
Norman: I can't.
Benefactor: Betrayal must not be countenanced. Parker and his friends must be educated.
Norman: What do we do?
Tirek: We must instruct them in the matters of loss and pain.
Sombra: Make them suffer.
Chrysalis: Make them wish they were all dead.
Norman: Yes.
Cozy: And then grant their wishes.
Norman: But how?
Benefactor: The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind.
Norman: TELL ME HOW!
Goblin: The HEART, Osborn! First, we attack their hearts!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes... Spider-Man has certainly been quite a household name. His image is practically 'everywhere', even at Macy's Day Parades.

Spider-Man 2002
Peter wall crawls/web swings for the first time

(Peter Parker runs towards an alleyway after his fight with Flash Thompson. Twilight and her friends, in human disguises, notice him during a walk around Queens and follow him. Peter then stops to catch his breath.)

Peter(looks at the spider bite and spinneret on his hand): What's happened to me? Did the spider do this?
Twilight: Peter!

(Peter turns around and sees the Mane 6 and Spike, disguised as a dog, with worried looks on their faces.)

Peter: Oh. Hi, girls.
Rarity: Peter, darling. Are you okay? Did something happen at school?
Rainbow Dash: Yeah, man. You look like you've seen a ghost.

(Peter is unsure of what to say at first, but he decides to trust his new friends and tell the truth.)
Peter: Okay, okay. Do you remember when I came back from the field trip feeling sick?
Twilight: Yeah? What about that?
Peter: The reason I was sick was because a spider bit me in the lab, and I don't think it was an ordinary spider.

(Peter shows his friends the spider bite on his hand.)

Rainbow Dash: I don't get it. Can you be more specific, dude?
Peter: During lunch, I shot what looked like a spider's web out of my hand. One thing led to another and Flash Thompson tried to fight me. I kept dodging his punches so fast like it was nothing and then I sent him flying across the hall with one punch.
Rainbow Dash(laughs): Wow, Pete. I didn't know you were so strong. (Applejack stares at her with disapproval.) *sighs* You should've been more careful though.
Twilight: This still doesn't add up.
Peter: I have a theory, Twilight. Maybe the spider somehow transferred some of it's power to me. If that's true, then....

(Peter pauses and looks up at a spider crawling on a web above him. He then looks at his left hand and sees microscopic hairs growing from his fingertips. Wanting to test his theory, he stares at the brick wall in front of him. He places his right hand on the wall, then his left. His feet soon follow and he sticks to the wall without any problems. Peter climbs and climbs while Twilight and her friends just stare at him with their jaws dropped. Peter then stops climbing and looks down below in excitement.)

Peter: Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

(Moments later, Peter is jumping from rooftop to rooftop at long distances thanks to his newfound strength and speed. The girls and Spike try to keep up with him on the streets. Peter stops jumping and sees a crane hanging above another building. He then holds out his right hand and attempts to shoot a web from it.)

Peter: Go web!
(Nothing happens. He tries again.)
Peter: Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazam! Go, go, go web, go!

(Nothing happens still. Peter is in disbelief as the girls and Spike make their way up to the roof of the building via the fire escape.)

Peter(turns and looks at his friends): I don't understand. I know I shot a web earlier.
Pinkie Pie: Maybe you're not doing it right. It could be just a flick of the wrist.

(As she says this, Peter presses his two middle fingers on the palm of his hand and a web line shoots out. The Mane 6 and Spike are shocked.)
Twilight: Peter, try that again.

(Peter does the same motion twice, shooting another web. He then shoots a third time with the web catching onto the crane. Peter grabs onto the web and looks at his friends with a smile.)
Rainbow Dash: Way to go, Pete!
Applejack: Nice shot, partner!

(Peter just smiles and suddenly gets an idea. He walks to the edge of the building still holding the web. This makes the Equestrians nervous.)
Rarity: Uh, darling. I don't think that's such a good idea
Fluttershy: Oh dear. That really doesn't look safe.
Peter: Relax, everyone. The web's sturdy enough, so I should swing to the other side unharmed.
Twilight: Ohhhh, I hope you know what you're doing.

(Peter nods and looks straight ahead. He takes a deep breath.)
Peter: Tally ho.
(Peter is about to jump when Spike, feeling worried for Peter, runs towards him and jumps onto his back)
Twilight: Spike, no!!

(It's too late. Peter swings from the roof with Spike holding onto his shirt real tight.)

Peter and Spike: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(As he reaches the other side, Peter tries to slow down to no avail. Both him and Spike continue swinging until they hit a painted brick wall and slide down onto the other building. Thankfully, they're not hurt. Twilight and the girls, while relieved, just shake their heads.)

Rainbow Dash: Real smooth, Tarzan.

Nice idea, I can see that working.

The scene that gave me a lot of grace in the 3rd film was that of J. Jonah Jameson's medicine when the communicator beeped when he got the wrong medicine.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There could be a slight bit of potential with this one. Mr. Enigma definitely has some special thing planned for these movies.

Spider-Man 2
Rainbow Dash snaps at Peter

(Peter Parker, having thrown out his Spider-Man costume, is content with living his normal life again. He's succeeding in his college classes and he feels like a huge weight has been thrown off his shoulders. The Equestrians are taking a break from crime fighting as the Power Ponies to comfort and support Peter, all except for Rainbow Dash, who continues protecting the city as Zapp. She is not happy that her friend has quit being Spider-Man that easily. Days pass and crime rates have increased despite Zapp's efforts. One day, Peter is sitting at a bench with Twilight and Fluttershy when they see Rainbow Dash, in her Zapp costume, digging through a trash can near a building. They get up to meet her.)

Rainbow Dash: I know it's in here somewhere!!
Peter: What are you doing, Dash?
Rainbow Dash: What does it look like I'm doing, Pete?! I'm trying to find your suit!
Peter(sighs): Dash, I've told you and the others I'm Spider-Man no more. Please give it a rest?
Rainbow Dash: You don't think I don't know that?!?!?!?!? We were supposed to be a team!! You can't just give up!!
Twilight: I know it's hard, Rainbow Dash, but you have to understand the amount of stress Peter's been under.
Fluttershy: We're trying our best to support him you know.
Rainbow Dash: Don't butter me up! I still can't believe you agreed with him. This is not what the Power Ponies were about in Spike's comics. They would never let this fly.
Peter: This isn't a comic book, Dashie. I've made my choice. I've got other priorities now.
Rainbow Dash(rolls her eyes): I know you do, Peter, but why can't you have it both ways?! I remember clearly when you decided to make good use of your powers to help people. You made that choice, you stuck with it, and we saved the city together. Without Spider-Man and the Power Ponies, The Green Goblin could've killed MJ and Aunt May. Is this what Uncle Ben would've wanted?! Ben told you and you told us "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility!!" As Element of Loyalty, I'm trying to be responsible for this city's welfare. Why can't you do the same?
Peter: I'm sorry... I can't help you. I'm just plain Peter Parker.
Rainbow Dash(sighs:) You do what you want, but New York needs a hero and Zapp is here to stay no matter what!

(Rainbow Dash flies away to continue patrolling the city while Peter puts his hand over his face in sadness over his former teammate's words. Twilight just puts her hand on his shoulder to comfort him while Fluttershy holds his other hand.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This has often been an issue with Rainbow Dash (Much like that one Spring Break Special). She refuses to accept the fact that the world and its days don't need to be set on finding any 'evil' magic possibly roaming around when all her friends want to do is be like normal teenagers despite gaining new powers. Even though I wasn't a fan of that one special, overtime I did want to understand Rainbow's mindset. Being this superhero figure is almost every kid's dream and she just doesn't want to have to choose between being two different people when for her it's easy to do both considering both options represent one and the same person. Even though I do think it was childish she would go 'looking' for trouble instead of things happening rationally, we get why she is this way. She wants to have this sense of 'purpose' with her life and if she has magical abilities but not the means of using it then what's the point of having them at all?

I'm glad to hear you say that. I figured that a scenario like this could be a huge part of Rainbow's character arc in the series. She feels happy when she and her friends save the world or help someone in need, but gets upset when her efforts are for naught. In this case, I thought of making Rainbow Dash not entirely right or wrong in being angry at Peter. While she wants to encourage Peter to never give up being Spider-Man, she has to realize that it's his choice in the end that defines what his purpose is and if he can continue to balance his secret double life.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Under that notion the success of the attempt clearly shows. That is a stirring point: Rainbow may 'encourage' Peter Parker that it's his destiny to be a hero, but at the end of the day he's the narrator of his own story. He must make this decision first and foremost.

Of course. This aspect of Peter Parker's life story is what made "Spider-Man 2" one of the greatest superhero movies ever made. Hopefully, the Cinematic Adventures rendition will bring as much action and emotion.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We do understand the direction in light of 'Spider-Man 2'. We see that Peter is struggling with his daily life as the man trying to manage an independent lifestyle while at the same time balancing between that and being Spider-Man who's out saving the day. Eventually it gets to a point where it's suddenly becoming too much for him, so much that he starts losing his own powers. So he figures if he decided instead to focus on his life as just being Peter Parker, he can be happy. But the truth of the matter is: The world needs Spider-Man, even J. Jonah Jameson.

Speaking of Mr. Jameson, I've got another idea for "Spider-Man 2" featuring him.

Spider-Man 2
Zapp blames Jameson

(While flying around the city, Rainbow Dash aka Zapp passes by The Daily Bugle before she stops and looks suspiciously through the window. She sees much to her surprise and anger, Peter's missing Spider-Man costume. Jameson holds the costume in triumph over Spider-Man quitting.)

Jameson: I finally got to him. The power of the press triumphs!!
Garbage Man: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now uh... I think I deserve a little something for this.
Jameson: I'll give you fifty bucks.
Garbage Man: I could get more than that on Ebay.
Jameson: Alright, $100. Ms. Brant, give the man his money and throw in a bar of soap.
Betty Brant: Your wife is still on that line.

(Betty leaves with the garbage man to give him his money. Jameson picks up his office phone and his wife tells him on the phone she got some flowers.)

Jameson: Flowers! How much?

(Just as Jameson talks on the phone, Zapp furiously pounds on his window outside and gets his attention.)

Jameson(turns his head towards his window): What the?! It's Zapp!! I'll call you later, dear!

(Jameson puts the phone down and goes to open his window. Zapp flies into the office and she is very cross with the publisher.)

Zapp: That costume doesn't belong to you, Jameson!! Hand it over right now!!
Jameson: So what? You think you can just barge in here and take what I've paid $100 for?
Zapp: This isn't a game! Spider-Man was one of my closest friends and a partner. You and your stupid, biased newspaper are the reason he's gone! He was already dealing with so much and you drove him away because you couldn't keep your mustachioed mouth shut! Admit it!
Jameson: I will never admit anything of the sort. The truth is the truth. Spider-Man is a coward and I'm glad he quit.

(Zapp grabs Jameson by the shirt in anger and points her lightning bolt pendant at him with her right hoof.)

Zapp: Take that back!!
Jameson: Ms. Brant, call the police!

(Zapp calms herself and puts Jameson down gently.)

Zapp: You're lucky I have morals. Oh, and by the way, the rest of the Power Ponies disappeared with Spider-Man, so I have no way to protect the city without help. Keep the costume. It'll only serve as a reminder. I hope you're proud of yourself, you buffoon.

(Zapp then flies out the window to patrol the city some more, leaving Jameson nervous for a moment. Jameson just brushes it off and smirks.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Next thing you know Jameson will start dressing up in that Spider-Man outfit just for the fun of it.

You know, speaking of which; there is a bizarre deleted scene of J Jonah Jameson dressed as Spider-Man

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I had been talking about this sequence for quite some time. Good thing there weren't any iPhones back then or he would've been super embarrassed. Some would even call the man a hypocrite for all the crap he said about Spider-Man initially.

Let's also hope Jameson had that thing washed before putting it on.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Because otherwise it would've been pretty 'awkward' for Peter to make a quick change when getting that costume on and he'd be like...

"Why does this feel sticky?"

Thinking about the "Spider-Man" trilogy so far gave me another idea. Just to be clear, this scenario includes a song lyric or two right out of "Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark".

Spider-Man 2002
Peter and Rarity create the Spider-Man costume/The return of The Power Ponies

(Hours after his high school graduation, Peter is sitting in his bedroom still feeling sad about the death of his Uncle Ben. Aunt May comes into the room and sits next to her nephew.)

Peter: I missed him a lot today.
Aunt May: I know. I miss him too, but he was there.
Peter: I can't help thinking about... the last thing I said to him. He tried to tell me something important and I threw it in his face.

(As he says this, Twilight and her friends listen in on the conversation from downstairs. They too can't get Uncle Ben's death off their minds.)

Aunt May: You loved him... and he loved you. He never doubted the man you'd grow into. How you were meant for great things. You won't disappoint him.

(Aunt May gets up and leaves Peter's room to give him some space. Once she's gone, Peter takes a suitcase from under his bed and opens it to reveal the wrestling outfit he wore the night he chased after the burglar. He holds it up for a moment before he hears knocking. He turns his head and sees the Equestrians, in human and dog form, outside his bedroom. They are worried for Peter.)

Rainbow Dash: Are you going to be okay, Pete?
Peter: I don't know, Dash. I really don't know.

(Peter turns his head back to his wrestling outfit.)

Peter: I just wish I could've done something. Instead, I was selfish and let Uncle Ben get killed. I should've listened to him and to all of you too.
Fluttershy(sits with Peter): It's okay. We forgive you, Peter. Everybody makes mistakes.
Peter(sniffs): That's very sweet of you, Fluttershy, but it still doesn't change anything. I feel as though Uncle Ben's death was in vain.
Twilight(puts her hand on Peter's shoulder): We know how you feel, but it doesn't have to be this way. Your aunt was right about something: You are meant for great things. She sees it, we see it, and Uncle Ben saw it too. The important thing is that you learn from your mistakes.

(Peter smiles at Twilight's compliment before putting down the wrestling outfit. He then picks up a sketchbook from the bottom of the suitcase. One of the pages shows a design for the costume he wanted to create. Uncle Ben's words echo in his head, "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility. Remember that, Pete. Remember that". Peter gets an idea and turns his head towards Rarity.)

Peter: Rarity, how skilled are you with making superhero costumes?
Rarity: Darling, I thought you'd never ask.

(Peter and Rarity get right to work on crafting and sewing a new costume for Peter. As they're working, Peter sings to himself in a moment of reflection.)

Peter(singing): For every heart that bleeds will color my world red and the sorrow in the night will be the blue I cannot shed, but my strength will be a vision beyond visibility, and the powers rising in me will give me new eyes to see...

(Peter and Rarity are soon done with their work, with Peter going into his closet to try on his new costume. The Equestrians, in their original forms, are waiting in anticipation for their friend. Peter emerges from the closet wearing a red and blue superhero costume with a web pattern on the red sections, a black spider symbol on the front, a red spider symbol on the back, and a mask with two eye lenses.)

Peter: Well, girls, and Spike. What do you think?
Fluttershy: I think it's wonderful, Peter.
Pinkie Pie: I say it's amazing! No, spectacular! No, wait a minute... Sensational!!
Rarity: Definitely a work of art if I do say so myself.
Rainbow Dash: You sure look awesome, Pete. Or should I say Spider-Man!
Peter: You know... I do love the sound of that.

(Peter takes off his mask and smiles.)

Peter: Everyone, I can't thank you enough for your support and I promise to use my gift to serve the world and its people. Uncle Ben's death will not be in vain because with great power comes great responsibility!

Applejack: That's the spirit, sugarcube!
Rarity: I also have a surprise for the rest of us.

(Rarity uses her magic to show her friends more costumes. It's the same costumes they wore in Spike's enchanted "Power Ponies" comic.
Rainbow Dash and Spike: No way!!
Twilight: Where'd you get those?!
Rarity: I made them myself while helping Peter with his costume. I even enchanted them so we'll have our superpowers while we wear them.
Spike: Does this mean...?
Rainbow: We're going to be the Power Ponies again?
Rarity: Of course!
Peter: Power Ponies?
Rarity: Peter, darling. This isn't the first time we came into the superhero business.
Rainbow Dash: Yeah!! We're all in this together!
Twilight: We'll be with you every step of the way.
Peter: Thank you all. I couldn't be any happier. (sings) And I will rise above... reach for the skies above, and I will riiiiiiiisssssseeeee!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... even though I'm a huge fan of musicals, I don't think we're turning these movies into one. We'll think about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 121