Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Emily Browning as Violet Baudelaire

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

Kara and Shelby Hoffman as Sunny Baudelaire

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Peter New and Michelle Nicole Creber as Big Mac and Apple Bloom

ExtremeEnigma and Dramamaster829 as the narrators

And me Tim Ribbert as the guy who makes the intros

I played the game version of this series and got the movie too.

Soda, Soda, Banana, Dead grass.
(Baby Talk) Bite me

Given how much we've drawn from alternative versions on occasion I have to wonder if any elements of the Netflix series will come in. Just tiny things like we saw with the hairy oompa loompa gag over with the Willy Wonka adaptation.

maybe friendship will add some much needed 'luck' to this story!

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Apr 22nd, 2022

Now that they're family, Olaf can be the ultimate dad.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We're not certain as to what we 'are' going to include in this feature, but any material we do come up with should make this as entertaining as we can make of it. Even though the atmosphere of this feature is rather drawl and sad.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Apr 22nd, 2022
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Somehow I feel the monkey jokes centered on the baby was entirely improvised by Jim Carrey and it just stuck.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Oct 6th, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There was originally going to be some sequels with this movie... but because it wasn't a huge box office smash, any plans for the follow-ups at the time were canned. Least we got the Netflix series that 'kind of' makes up for it. Course, what always bugs me is when you 'start' something but you never get around to finishing what you started. It's been irking me for years to no end.

I know I’m excited for when we do this flick in the not too distant future.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I heard about the video game. I've never played it myself, but I'm sure some people enjoyed it. Probably not the 'best' video game in the world, but I'm sure it must've been a guilty pleasure to some.

If you want to know what the game all about, let me know and I tell you the best I can.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Why the fuck would I need to know what the game's about? It's an adaptation of the movie... that's all there is to it. You put together some tools to make gadget, use the kids' abilities to get around, fighting bad guys. What more do I need to know? Because I don't.

It also tells what the children have to go though while living with count olaf and their other two family members homes.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I DON'T NEED THE DETAILS, YOU--

*Takes a deep breath* Cool story...

Comment posted by shadowshion deleted Apr 26th, 2022
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20