Cinematic Adventures 247 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Hey guys it’s Mr Enigma here. As you all know Halloween is coming up mighty fast already and we here at Cinematic Adventures want to announce another story we plan to do in the future. It’s about a group of scientists that our pony heroines and their dragon companion must accompany on a battle against the forces of evil from releasing the dead upon New York. So with that in mind I just have one last question to ask you all.

Who You Gonna Call?

I ain't afraid of no ghost

Ghostbusters!

awesome

Call for the ghostly patrols cause it’s on spooky night!

I’ll be looking forward to read that story!

Excellent idea! Thank you!

I can't wait for this one.

Twelfth Doctor: “Who you gonna Call? Well, Judging by the state of their uniforms, I would suggest a dry cleaner.”

Awesome. I did a crossover between MLP and the Real Ghostbusters a few years back. I'm already imagining all the new kind of quotes I can think of for this idea

yea! i love ghostbusters!

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

ZUUUUUUUUUULLLL!!!!

This’ll be a fun one. Something that is Halloween based but not particularly scary.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah, one of the most classic 80s features of all time. The iconic theme song, the cast of characters, the variety of ghosts they pursue, and so big that it inspired several film follow-ups (And a rather poor reboot), a few television runs, video games, and so much more! Heck, it even inspired a skit with the Nostalgia Critic when he was chasing 'Casper' in his own 'Ghostbusters' get-up. He may not be as highly praised anymore, but I admit that scene was still funny.

And the best part is, in the IDW comics, they did crossovers with the TMNT and the Transformers.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Actually just read that comic that happened to be sitting in the Queue room near my office actually. And not a bad read either.

Comment posted by colorsplashfimlover07 deleted Mar 12th, 2021

I am pumped for this one if it will get released as a Halloween special!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A decision as to whether this project will be released has not been determined. We can't either confirm or deny any announcements at this time, as far as a release is concerned. So, no questions about that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21