Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 350 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 350
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose we 'could' count 'The Owl House' since part of the show 'kind of' takes place in a school. Though I'm not sure if that counts as a high school.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna for Its a wonderful life

The reason I suggest them is because they know what it's like to struggle throughout life (Considering what we learned from the conjuring and Luna turning into nightmare moon)

Plus they do fit well as guardian angels of sorts along with clearance check this clip out and you see what I mean.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well… ‘maybe’. They are a good choice for such a flick. We will weigh in that option.

Which film can these twin Pegasi sisters be guest stars in?

Flitter and Cloudchaser

In the film, Titanic (1997), maybe these Canterlot elites can be guest stars in this Cinematic Adventure:

Count Caesar, Lyrica Lilac, Royal Ribbon, Fancy Pants,& Fleur-De-Lis

I'm not sure which film would fit them, but it would be cool to see them, for they are some of my favorite characters in the show that are not the main cast.

Which film can the Bridleway dressmaker be a guest star in?
Miss Coco Pommel

Maybe Hairspray or some film that involves modern broadway.

It's easy to put this aerial group as guest stars in Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick:

The Wonderbolts

Yeah...Flitter's my favorite background pony as well. By the way, how do you like my Guest Stars suggestion for the film, Titanic (1997)? Did you like it or not?

Except for Fancy and Fleur, I don't remember much of the others sad to say.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You realize in that movie a majority of the cast 'dies'. I know the Canterlot Elite are such snobs, and I hate snobs... but you're really asking for it, you know?

What?! No! Are you saying that I want to kill them? That's not what I want.

Comment posted by CortezDude deleted Aug 19th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Alright, Cortez... what are you up too?

The purpose of this thread is not so much to 'ask' the audiences which movie should fit these guest stars. The purpose is to name a guest star who 'could' fit into a movie.

For Jurassic World, I thought about the CMC and their friend, Petunia Paleo guest staring. I'm not sure if they would appear in the sequels or not, but they might help the Mane 6 with these adventures.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... there could be a slight significant possibility. Assuming we haven't made guest star arrangements for those films other than what we have in mind for Jurassic Park so far. We'll have to look into it.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Cinematic Adventures based off on Video Games (I.e. Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros., Ready Player One, etc.)

Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer did established herself as a gamer. And her "rage" was funny. So, I'm thinking she may be an expert, if not a fan, of certain characters our heroes will meet, like Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario.

Or...

Button Mash

Now there's a face we all know and love. Don't we love Button Mash? I know I do.

Also...WHAT THE HECK HASBRO?!! What have you got against the brony fandom for giving one of your characters a thing called "character development?" One of our own has taken the liberty to flesh out your background character, and he was gaining such a popularity, that instead of a "thank you" you gave him the "cease and desist?"

Well I hereby say...ENOUGH!

If we ever consider doing Ferngully: The Last Rainforest, there's only one girl who would be the perfect guest-star.

Wallflower Blush:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/4/42/Wallflower_%22president_of_the_Gardening_Club%22_EGFF.png/revision/latest?cb=20181028062217

True, Wallflower loves plants, so she'll feel at home in Frengully.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wallflower does feel comfortable around nature. As a matter of fact, I was only able to see that movie just recently when it became available on YouTube (Albeit, you still have to watch the ads and I'm sure it's temporarily available). But that being said, while it's not the 'perfect' animated movie by any means, I still find it memorable to some degree. Even some of the songs are rather catchy.

Let's not forget the always wonderful presence of Tim Curry.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Why would I forget all about Tim Curry? I know how involved he was with the movie; I practically grew up with this.

But yes, he did have a memorable performance. Heck, this YouTube cover singer I know did her own twist on that one number of his... and I felt more turned on with that rendition than Tim's (Whether that was intentional or not).

Probably In the Heights or Dear Evan Hansen

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

True, Dear Evan Hansen didn't perform as 'positively' as we hoped when it was announced there'd be a film adaptation of the Broadway hit but I still enjoyed it. It was still an emotional experience even if some elements could've been improved.

Yeah, like adding some songs that was suppose to be in the movie, Like Good for You:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Frankly, I don't know why that song was ever cut out from the movie and any reason they would have to say otherwise is not going to get through to me. Now I'm not saying it's one of the best musicals in the show as I only saw the stage production only once in my lifetime. But it is a fairly decent tune and I'm sure we can determine some use for it if and 'only' if we cover this one feature.

I do remember writing a 'trailer' version of sorts with some lines for the MLP crew based on the initial trailer release just to get some idea at the time.

Comment posted by Cow-Man deleted May 15th, 2023

In Top Gun: Maverick, maybe these 2 Wonderbolts can join the other new pilots.

Vapor Trail & Sky Stinger:

I hope she can be a Guest Star in any film.

Sassaflash:

She can be a Guest Star in any film that involves singing and dancing.

Sapphire Shores:

I can see these two in Top Gun.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So, you're just going to skip ahead from the 'first' movie?

Very ambitious move... I'd almost say that's a bit arrogant. You'd think they'd at least have their taste in the movie that eventually inspired this follow-up.

The Spider Verse Movies:
Spider Equestria Girls

I got two:
Sing and Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I don't really know about 'Moonwalker'. But if you're going to do the 'Sing' movies, at least remember to do the first one.

I hope this Guest Star can be in any film about fashion.

Hoity Toity:

I wonder what film can this Guest Star join in?

Berry Punch:

Babe

The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Aliens

Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart. It just came to me when I thought about one of the movie's central themes: motherhood.

The Road to El Dorado

Gallus and Silverstream.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You realize that by putting them into such a feature as perilous as this one, you risk putting them through probably the most traumatizing experience imaginable.

I hope these 4 ponies can be Guest Stars.

Party Favor, Night Glider, Double Diamond,& Sugar Belle:

Hope Applejack doesn't get steamed when this pony will be a Guest Star.

Strawberry Sunrise:

I hope these Canterlot classical musicians can be Guest Stars along with Octavia Melody.

Beauty Brass, Parish Nandermane,& Frederic Horseshoepin:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You throw in 'lots' of names for guest stars. But out of 'all' the guest stars, when these ponies were first introduced that one season, I had assumed that we had ourselves a new group. That this wouldn't be the last we see of them. Now granted, we have seen them appear a few times in later seasons. One of whom would have a more stirring appearance, as the bride of an element's brother. The others... well they appear as they please.

Noteworthy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Considering the fact that these two didn't really have a great first impression that one episode, I don't think they're going to get along. After all, she blatantly said that she 'hates' apples for the sake of just not liking them. It's not to say she detests ponies who like apples, they just aren't her favorite treat. But it's 'how' she said it that rubbed Applejack the wrong way.

Golden Harvest (Carrot Top):

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 350