Cinematic Adventures 246 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 349 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 349

No. It's just that...it boggles me on how that Satellite Phone still survived even when it was in the Spinosaurus' stomach. I know it's just a film but that scene was...well...weird to be honest.

Jurassic Park

Pinkie Being Pinkie

Pinkie:(her tail starts to twitch) Wait! Oh No...Twitchy tail! Twitchy tail! I hear something

Ray:Hold on to your butts

Pinkie:(holds on to her butt and Ellie's butt) I'm holding onto my own butt and Ellie's just like you said, Ray!

Ellie:Pinkie, get your hooves off my ass!

Pinkie:(she lets go of her and smiles sheepishly) Sorry

Alan:Is she always like this?

Dr. Whooves:That's just Pinkie Pie to you, Alan

Spike:She doesn't know about personal space

Rainbow:But at the Grand Galloping Gala, she knows

Ian:(confused) Grand Galloping Gala?

Rainbow:Story for another time

Ian:Um...sure

Jurassic Park III

Rainbow's Suggestion

Rainbow:Ugh! Can we at least feed Amanda and Rarity to any carnivorous dinosaur because they're both so annoying and they scream all the time?!

Equestrians (minus Rainbow):(unison shout) RAINBOW DASH!!

Rainbow:What?! (Applejack smacks her head) Ow!

Applejack:Rainbow Dash, shame on you! Just because they're overdramatic on these kind of things doesn't mean you just want to get rid of them because on how they're acting

Rainbow:I'm just saying-

Applejack:No, Rainbow. Just no. Plain "No"

Rainbow:(grumbles) Fine

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Again... again... again... and again... and again...

You know what, Cortez? Sometimes you're just... you're just...

Forget it.

Jurassic Park

Leaving Isla Nublar

The jeep finally came to a stop at the helicopter pad where the InGen copter was waiting for them as the band of survivors that survived Jurassic Park quickly went inside the helicopter. Ellie along with Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, Dr. Whooves, Spike,& Fluttershy helped the Murphy siblings get inside the helicopter while Alan, Twilight, Applejack,& Daring Do helped Ian get inside too. John, however decided to take a look at the island one last time due to him hearing the dinosaurs' sound in the distance, he continued to stare at it until Alan grabbed his arm which caused him to be startle and to snap out of it in an instant as he and Alan went inside the copter along with Twilight, Applejack,& Daring Do. The helicopter finally took off and it was all silence inside it, John somberly looked at his mosquito amber cane while the Murphy siblings slept in Alan's shoulders with Ellie and the Equestrians smiling at them and Ian just staring in the distance. Just then, Alan, Ellie,& the Equestrians looked over the window and saw a flock of pelicans fly peacefully while the helicopter made it's way to the island where everyone was going to be treated for their injuries. Though saddened over the fact that he can't bring happiness to many people and that he caused harm due to Dennis' greed on wanting the embryos for money, John knew that the best thing that he can do was to let the dinosaurs have the island because after all, "Life finds a way".

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... grammar wise this 'really' needs a ton of work. But we 'somewhat' get the idea.

Jurassic Park

1994 Arcade Reference

Twilight:I hope we don't go back to that island ever again

Applejack:Me too, Twilight. Me too. I need a break after all of this

Alan:Same goes for me

Ellie:More like for everyone in here

Pinkie:Yeah. Besides you guys might return to this island and then get some people to tranquilize some dinosaurs and you're riding on a jeep and you guys manage to escape some dinosaurs as well as a volcano erupting and what not. I mean, you know what I'm saying, right?

Daring Do:Um...what?

Ian:Please tell me this is a joke- Oh forget it, no one knows what you're saying, Pinkie

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm going to assume that you're either referencing the Sega game or that one really old game you'd see at Chuck-E-Cheese. That being said, I don't seem to recall a volcano. But it was a long time ago.

No wait... actually, there was a volcano. I just never got that far.

It was the SEGA one and it takes place a year after the events of the 1st film. It's the one you see in arcade places.

I used to play that with my dad in Timezone when I was a kid and we managed to finish the game.

Eh...there was no dialogue in the ending but that's what makes it special.

Jurassic Park

Rarity's Whining

Robert:Will you quit your whining, Rarity! It's giving us a ton of stress because we don't have any clue where Alan along with Twilight, Applejack, Daring Do,& Dr. Whooves as well as John's grandchildren might be

Rarity:I am not whining, I am complaining

Ellie:(annoyed) Okay, then let's hear you whine then

Fluttershy:Ellie, No!

Rarity:Fine! You wanna hear whining?

Fluttershy:(her eyes shrink in shock) Oh No...

Pinkie:You did not just do that, Ellie

Rainbow:Brace yourselves

Ian:For what?

Spike:For that!

Rarity:This is whining, Ellie. (she starts whining) Eww, this island sucks. These dinosaurs have no place to go to the bathroom. (they all shut their ears as she continues to whine) We're stuck in a resort no thanks to that fat ruffian who shut down the power. And the dinosaurs are on the loose and we have no food or water or entertainment or anything else. I want to go home and see my family again. I need a hooficure as well as a massage managed by the Spa Twins and I'm going to eat some ice cream to relieve my stress and afterwards, I'm going to-

Ellie:(snaps) Okay! I get it! Please oh please, stop your whining! It's killing my ears! (Rarity stops whining) Thank you!

Only Rarity can do the difference between whining and complaining.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's just what Rarity is mainly known for. You either like her for that... or it just comes across as an annoyance.

P.S. This takes place when Ellie, Twilight,& Fluttershy are digging in the Triceratops poop and Alan along with Dr. Whooves & Spike are watching them while the others just stand by.

Jurassic Park

Twilight, Fluttershy,& Ellie Bonding

Ellie:Hey, ladies. (Twilight and Fluttershy look at her) Thanks for helping me out on this

Fluttershy:It's no problem, Ellie. I also want to help this sick Triceratops and find out why the poor dear is sick

Twilight:As the Princess of Friendship, We will not leave a creature suffering from this illness no matter what

Ellie:Thanks again. But still, aren't you both a bit disgusted on this?

Fluttershy:(chuckles) My whole life living with animals in my cottage helped me to be more responsible for their messes as well as training them where they need to go when they have to do their private business

Twilight:And with my experience on working with smelly and dangerous chemicals for science which in this case was chemistry, I always have to get use to the smell. Unlike someponies that I know. (she looks back and sees Rarity and Pinkie still puking) Yep...they're still at it

Ellie:Hey, Fluttershy. (she looks at her) Can I ask you a question?

Fluttershy:Ask away

Ellie:How did you get your Cutie Mark?

Fluttershy:I'll tell you. Not after Rainbow challenged some bullies to a race. I accidentally fell from the clouds and ended up in a forest. At first I thought I was about to die until a swarm of butterflies cushioned my downfall. They didn't harm me and when I decided to communicate with some other animals, they seem to understand me and they decided to join me in. I fell in love with them and when I saw Rainbow Dash create her first Sonic Rainboom. That's when I realized that all I wanted is to take care of animals big and small thus earning my Cutie Mark as well as my own destiny that I cared to embrace it

Ellie:Wow...and to think that you just started out as a bullied filly and becoming into a heroine in your own land. Now that's something you don't always get with that kind of luck

Fluttershy:(blushes) Aww...Thanks, Ellie

Ellie:(she chuckles and then turns to Twilight) How about you, Twilight. How did you get your Cutie Mark?

Twilight:So you wanna know as well? (Ellie nods in confirmation) Alright, I'll tell you. (she clears her throat and tells her story) When I was just a filly, I witnessed my first Summer Sun Celebration and saw Celestia raise the sun with my very own eyes. She was my 2nd idol next to Starswirl the Bearded and I admired and respected her. So I took studying seriously and borrowed many books in the local library in Canterlot. Then one day or in that case, one night, My parents had a very special surprise for me, they enrolled me to the top school in Equestria

Ellie:And what school might that be?

Twilight:Princess Celestia's own school named Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns

Ellie:Sounds like it's the Harvard University of Equestria

Twilight:You could say it like that. Anyways, I was so happy when I learned that I was going to be in the Princess' school but then, I was shocked that I had to pass a test. And not just any test, A magic test to see if my magic had the capability of entering in that school

Ellie:It's like an entrance exam only harder

Twilight:Very hard, Ellie. And my test was to hatch a dragon egg and inside it was Spike. (Ellie is shocked on what she hears) So I was nervous and everyone was looking at me. I knew there was no turning back, no book to help me, and no one to coach me. I tried to hatch it until I gave up and I apologized to the judges who were looking at me with scornful looks and started to write down my grades until something happened that caused my destiny to be revealed

Ellie:Let me guess, It was the Sonic Rainboom?

Twilight:Exactly! The very same Rainboom that Rainbow Dash made and that caused my magic to finally hatch the egg but it also caused myself to uncontrollably transform anything in it's path. Luckily, Celestia managed to calm me down and I saw her up close and I swear to you that I panicked and of course I was afraid due to the fact that in front of me was my idol. I profusely apologized on what happened lately. But instead, she chuckled and said that I was a very special pony and that my magic was wonderful but...I had to control it, that's when she decided to give me the best surprise of my whole entire life

Ellie:What's the surprise then?

Twilight:She asked me if I wanted to be her personal student

Ellie:(surprised) Shut the fuck up, Twilight!

Twilight:(chuckles) You can shut me up if you want but it's not gonna change on what I heard on that day. I of course was stunned, Me being asked by our ruler of Equestria for me to be her personal student. I looked back at my parents and both of them were giving me a nod to accept it. So I said "Yes!" and she said that I had a second surprise, I was confused at first but she pointed her hoof at my flank and there I saw it, My own Cutie Mark and that's where my destiny was for the love of magic and I jumped in happiness for that was the best day of my life

Ellie:Your family must've been so proud of you, Twilight

Twilight:Not just my parents, but also my older brother, Shining Armor and my foalsitter back then, Princess Cadance

Ellie:Twilight Sparkle, you are one lucky pony

Twilight:(blushes in embarrassment) Aw shucks! Thanks, Ellie

Ellie:No problem

Comment posted by CortezDude deleted Apr 26th, 2023
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Cortez, why the HELL would we ever use 'smell-o-vision' in any of the Cinematic Adventures commentaries? Aside from the fact that it's impossible to do on this site... for personal reasons, I 'hate' toilet humor.

... Seriously, Cortez. Why must this be open to discussion?

Me being the fourth!

If the Warners are involved, things are bound to be zany to the max, especially if the original cast was involved, they need something to do after the show ended.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We don't make any guarantees they'll be anywhere near the events of the feature. They'll be fortunate to receive a feature in the commentaries.

Pinkie pronked up to Mr. Hammond, her left hoof holding a map of Jurassic Park.

"Oh, oh! Mr. Hammond, sir! I have a question!" she said before unfolding the map that showed the entire island of Isla Nublar, along with the attractions and animals that came with it. She inhaled a big gulp of air before she rambled her question out like a super-fast car motor.

"When do we get to see the dinosaurs?! I really wanna see the dinosaurs! I especially wanna see some Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Compsognathus, Herrerasaurus, Proceratosaurus, Segisaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Baryonyx, Pteranodon, Tylosaurus, and Troodon because I feel like that we're not gonna get a chance to see those yet! Oh, and have you ever thought about adding MORE animals to the park!? Imagine if you put in Apatosaurus, Callovosaurus, Camarasaurus, Cearadactylus, Coelurosaurs, Dryosaurus, Euoplocephalus, Hadrosaurus, Maiasaura, Microceratus, Nanosaurus, Procompsognathus, Styracosaurus, and maybe even those giant dragonflies from before the dinosaurs existed, and you could make a super-duper, colossally amazing park for the entire world to enjoy!"

While the rest of Equestria inhabitants only looked on in amusement, the human residents of this universe were flabbergasted and downright stupefied at the hyperactive pink mare's antics. Malcolm leaned over to Grant and Sattler with an unsettled gaze.

"And people call me eccentric," he whispered. Grant and Sattler could only nod their heads.

John Hammond, meanwhile, only smiled at Pinkie's enthusiasm, although he did briefly frown a bit when she mentioned the Troodons.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A pretty nice map though, I'll give a little credit for that. Now I don't know if we'll be able to 'commit' to having those lines in the project. But we shall see.

Just little references to the original novel and the game sequel.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... really don't care where it comes from. It's just some rather nice material.

ESPECIALLY Rarity.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Just imagine this moment as a punishment for criminals, a death sentence so to speak. Slowly lowered into that enclosure and by the time your feet hit the ground, even if you weren't restrained and free to try to run, there's no escape. Death could be instantaneous.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Seeing as how Plymouth and his audience are surprisingly watching and reacting to my extra cut(s), I figured, "Eh, might as well share it with the rest of the class."

(And by class, I mean here in the quote suggestion)

Zipp: I knew it. He’s a big baby.

And I'm not a big baby. I believe I was doing a shoutout to Chris Pratt (Owen Grady, Star Lord, Emmett, and Super Mario).

How exactly can you call her out on it when you're stuck in the present?
I mean it's not like you can hop out of the screen, stumbling into the future, and causing a major time-continuum paradox multiverse shattering event, right?

...only Discord can do that.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

How exactly can you call her out on it when you're stuck in the present?

Touché.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Anyway, here’s how the sub-plot in the extra cut is going down.

Subplot:

Me and Krystal will meet up with the Warner Siblings and we get into all kinds of prehistoric shenanigans, with the two velociraptors from the prologue — Blaze and Peppermint — as well as Pinky and the Brain, Ralph T. Guard, and Dr. Henry Wu.

I can hardly wait!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Extra Cut WIP 1

Me: “Guys, we need to be inconspicuous! We can’t—“

Yakko: “You hear that everybody? We need to be conspicuous! We’re gonna attract a LOT of attention!”

Me: “NO! I said, inconspicuous! The opposite of conspicuous! As in hide and not stand out?”

Dot: “That’s going to be tricky, even for us. Look at us! We’re adorable! How can anyone NOT notice us?” (Bats her eyelashes)

Wakko: “And some of us don’t even wear pants!”

Yakko: (To Wakko) “Uh, Wakko? You’re the only one not wearing pants…”

Wakko: “HEY!” (Pulls the bottom of his shirt to cover his legs) “Don’t say it out loud! They could be watching us!”

Me, Krystal, and the Warner Siblings all turned to look at the readers, with unamused expressions.

Getting back on topic.

Dot: (To me) “So yeah. If you want to draw less attention to yourself, then you’re talking to the wrong cast of cartoons.”

Yakko: “Honestly, this is the exact some problem that’s been choking the life out of the cartoon entertainment industry. You make something so innocent and fun for the family to watch and enjoy. And then somebody starts to overthink these concepts. And then someone so creepy comes along and starts getting ideas and it just spreads like a computer virus on the internet! This is EXACTLY why the 90s was part of the Golden Age of Cartoons.”

At this point, I had grown so frustrated that I just got tired of it, knowing that it’s pointless to argue against cartoon logics.

Especially with cartoon characters from the 90s.

Me: “Touché…” (Facepalm)

Sometimes, I feel that I’m not as clever or good with jokes than I thought…

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay, this is going to be utterly hysterical. Kind of makes me wish I watched the 'Animaniacs' more than just casually watching their only movie.

Yeah there were a lot of references to the original series run within the movie itself for those who either grew up or binged the entire series in almost one go to spot them all.
Heck, Pinkie and Twilight even did a reference to Pinky and Brain near the end of the final season.
This show is a pop culture icon!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The show was one of the few to get a reboot treatment, whether fans approved of it or not. Sadly, it didn't last very long and we didn't get to see 'most' of the cast (Except a few references). But I think for what it tried to do in these modern times, I would think it performed well enough.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hey Drama, hi Mr. E,

I’m dividing my times to contribute to the CA, and my other projects out side of Fimfic.

But, seeing as how you’ve both have now joined the adventure via your “ponysonas” then, I was thinking of maybe starting this chat with you on the possibility of “running” into you guys in the Extra Cut I’m leading…with Krystal and the Warner Siblings.

Like how do we meet?

So far, I’ve got:

Me: (To Wakko) “Really Wakko? You just HAD to steal a steak from a pack of raptors?!”

Wakko: (To me) “What can I say? All this running and chasing got me hungry.”

Krystal: (To Wakko) “Your ravenous appetite will be the end of—OOF!!!”

None of us looked where we were going, when we had a run-in with two gents, who just walked around the corner.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Meanwhile, while Dennis Nedry is being eaten by the Dilophosaurus, Pinky and the Brain try to retrieve the Barbados can, containing the embryos.

The Brain: “Hurry Pinky! We have to dig and retrieve the can! Even with at least one of those embryos, we’ll rule the world!”

Pinky: “Oh goody! Mama always said I’d make a wonderful father someday! POINT!”

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Sounds about right to me. My plan is to have us arrive at the east dock when we first come through the portal and we need to make our way through the jungle to get to the Raptor paddock. I figure we can run into you guys along the way

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What a coincidence! We’re just at the Raptor paddock now.

Wakko’s got in a tug-of-war with the raptors after he tried to take their steaks and failed at doing a Chris Pratt raptors taming technique.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Just make sure they stay safe until we arrive.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

For when the next chapter comes…

At the start…

Extra Cut

Meanwhile, back at the Raptor Paddock…

Wakko was currently in a tug-of-war with the raptors, over a piece of steak. His brother and sister were both pulling on his tail to keep him from getting pulled back into their pen.

Me: “C’mon, Wakko! Just let the steak go! It’s not worth it!”

Wakko Warner: (To me) “And let these poor hungry beasts starve from food poisoning? NEVER! This meat is too raw! Do you how angry and touchy that Gordon Ramsay guy gets about feeding undercooked meat? These creatures deserve better!”

Me: “For the last time Wakko, they’re not that kind of meat eaters!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I just got another idea. I don’t know what plan you have with your raptors, so I’m just guessing…

Say that Blaze and Peppermint got loose, and we’ve been assigned to get them back.

Scenario 1:

Wakko Warner: (Holds up a net gun) “Okay, Peppermint! Time to die!”

Peppermint runs away like a frightened dog.

Me: “WAKKO! You scared her away!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Also, later when the T-Rex got out…

Extra Cut

Yakko: (Whispers to his siblings) “Be very still, siblings…she won’t see you if you hold still…”

But Rexy roars otherwise.

Wakko: (To Yakko) “I don’t speak dinosaur, but I think she thinks she can hear you talking to us.”

Rexy then snatched up Yakko and Wakko and thrashes them around.

Wakko: “We! Are! Not! Chew toys!”

Dot: “OH MY WARNER BROS! You can’t eat my brothers you near-sighted lizard!” (Proceeds to attack Rexy) “HI-YAAAAAH!!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So...Animaniac fan to Animaniac fans, what more comedic scenario would you suggest for the Animaniac subplot?

Right now, Wakko's gotten into big trouble with the Velociraptors, over some steaks. (And then later, when the Velociraptors are loose, we need to reign them back in).

Meanwhile, Pinky and the Brain will later sneak into the lab to steal the dinosaur embryos. (And as usual, a lot of hilarities ensues, thanks to Pinky)

Oh yeah, and Ralph is hot on the trail, to get the Warner Siblings back into their tower...as always.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

But I've been thinking of something. What if one of the ponies became suspicious about Dennis Nedry when he/she followed him to the lab? And after Nedry stole embryos from the lab, one of the ponies might shout "Stop, thief!"

And in his haste to deliver the embryos, Dennis almost ran over Slappy in the extra cuts.

Slappy: (Raising her umbrella after him) “HEY! Who taught you how to drive? Sandy Claw’s reindeer?” (Sighs) “In this day and age, people still don’t learn how to yield to respectable old squirrels…”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Slappy: “Y’know, Skippy. If all youse want was to look at dinosaurs, then I could’ve brought you to that Historical Museum in Brooklyn. They got a T-Rex skeleton on display that plays fetch.”

Skippy: “Aw, but Aunt Slappy! These dinosaurs are alive! They’re real living creatures and I got to pet a baby Velociraptor! They’re not like those people in fake dinosaur costumes, or all the dinosaur fossils on display.”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I can see this working.

Anything to keep that plot line about the shaving cream with the embryos. I actually did this once for another similar crossover with a different group.

Ooh... Curtain Call would not be happy to hear that.

Yep... Rexy made a big mistake. Though I do wonder this: If all the Dinosaurs are supposedly girls, does that make Rexy a girl too?

Slappy is one of my favorite side characters in the Animaniacs, even though she's a bit of a grump.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

👍

Okay. So, now that I think about it, and I’m just guessing what your plan(s) are.

Mr. E (Quill Cast) and Drama (Curtain Calls) will meet me and my group.

After you guys bring us up to speed, we agree to help you look for the Sheers of Fate that you “conveniently” hidden away on the island.

But then, trouble happens, your velociraptors got loose, and now we’ll be tasked to retrieving them.

How did I guess? Is that about right?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Jurassic Park
A quick cameo

(0:58)
Riding atop one of the Gallimimus are three cartoon siblings being their usual zany to the max.

Wakko: “Ride ‘em, cowboy!”

Yakko: “Ride like the wind, bullseye!”

Dot: (Sees Dr. Alan Grant) “Oh hello there handsome!”

That’s what I got so far…

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

One question:

Are you a mind reader or something?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

No? Why? Did I guess wrong?

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 349