Cinematic Adventures 248 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4410 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 4,410

Blinded by The Light

Once more...

Matilda
Elmo in Grouchland (considering Follow That Bird)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1, 2 & 3
Goosebumps film series
Hotel Transylvania 1, 2 and 3
Shrek 2, 3 and 4
Coraline
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Megamind
Despicable Me 1, 2 and 3
Beetlejuice
Ferngully 1 and 2
Flipper (1996)
Casper, A Spirited Beginning
Casper Meets Wendy
Speed Racer (2008)
Kung Fu Panda 1, 2 and 3
Wonder Park
Care Bears Movie
Care Bears Adventures in Wonderland
Pound Puppies and the Legend of Big Paw (1988)
Trolls
Trolls World Tour
Balto 1, 2 and 3
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2 and 3
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Jetsons: The Movie
The Pebble and the Penguin
All Dogs Go to Heaven 1 and 2
A Troll in Central Park (I want the Cutie Mark Crusaders in this one, too!)
Quest for Camelot
Cats Don't Dance
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Gremlins 1 and 2
Little Shop of Horrors (musical film)
Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer
Hans Christian Andersen's Thumbelina (1994)
The Polar Express
Rock-A-Doodle
Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
Happy Feet 1 and 2
Rio 1 and 2
Smallfoot
Gay Purr-ee
Rover Dangerfield
Over the Hedge
The Nut Job 1 and 2
Animalympics (maybe)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sheesh... You really went all out with this list. It's getting so that no one's going to have a chance to name some movies.

Although... You 'are' aware that we are already planning on doing some of these movies, are you? Like 'Shrek' for example?

True that. Just wondering about the other Shrek Films.

I bet Rainbow Dash would be surprised if she were to meet Rainbow Brite.

Movie Rating: PG-13
Running Time: 3h 36m
Release Date: April 6, 2018
(It stars Emily Blunt A.K.A Tempest Shadow)
(It's gonna be hard though since the characters communicate in the movie uses American Sign Language (ASL)

Don’t forget its sequel

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It will be tricky. But even if for the most part it's a 'non-verbal' movie, I find you don't need dialogue to tell a story all the time. Some of the best works of art I've ever seen prove you don't need lines to get the idea. You just merely have to pay attention.

That too, it's coming in 8 days

It will be tricky. But even if for the most part it's a 'non-verbal' movie, I find you don't need dialogue to tell a story all the time. Some of the best works of art I've ever seen prove you don't need lines to get the idea. You just merely have to pay attention.

That is true, take a look at Hardcore Henry or Baby Driver. They're unique in their own rights! :twilightsmile: :pinkiesmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've only seen 'Baby Driver' between the two, which I'll admit was a rather fun watch. I've 'heard' of Hardcore Henry, but I've never actually seen the movie in it's entirety. So I wouldn't have anything to say about the feature.

Color out of Space (2019)

How about this

Just imagine the girls and Spike on a road trip across country with Pee Wee Herman while trying to recover his lost bike, along with dealing with so many obstacles. Convicts, biker gangs, phantom truckers, jealous boyfriends, and a movie studio chase. I love this movie, plus it's hitting it's 35th anniversary.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

That'll be the start of a beautiful friendship between him and Pinkie Pie.

I agree. (Especially when pinkie sees pee-wee's breakfast machine.)

Agreed. Pinkie Found a friend in Pee Wee.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Back when Discovery Family was formerly the Hub, they did once aired this martial arts comedy movie, along with its other three sequels. One of them stars Hulk Hogan.

3 Ninjas

These three brothers can take Home Alone to a new level.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, I remember '3 Ninjas'. May not be considered a 'classic' by any means but it was a guilty pleasure for me. Especially seeing three kids using their martial arts skills to beat up the bad guys. And I think these movies are partially what got me into karate for a while.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

And one of the bad guys being the late Professor Tanaka, heavyweight professional wrestler, who is well known for his starring roles in classic martial art movies, alongside Chuck Norris and Jeff Speakman.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah I know the guy. He may not have much of a speaking role but he always lets his actions speak louder than words.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Grease

The One That I Want

Madeline

I watched the original cartoon before multiple times, with the Appendix removal episode and the Christmas episode the most. And I went to see this live version with my mom who loves Madeline.

Oliver Twist 2005.

Tomb raider 2018

https://m.

What about The Adventures of The American Rabbit?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Most of us have never seen that movie before in our lives, so it's tricky as far as whether we 'can' do that movie.

Movie Rating: PG
Running Time: 2 hours
Release Date: November 21, 1976 (New York City)
December 3, 1976 (United States)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Thanks! I can imagine The Mane Six meeting Rocky Balboa.

I agree, The Lego Movie would be AMAZING,
I would also like to request/suggest 3 others:

Thomas and the Magic Railroad as it's 20th anniversary is this year,
Thomas and Friends: The Adventure Begins (a 45 minute special),
And finally, The Wiggles Movie aka: Magical Adventure! A Wiggly Movie

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Simpsons Movie
Grindhouse (a 2007 American double feature which comprises the horror films Planet Terror and Death Proof. The films pay homage to an array of 1970s exploitation films shown in the now-defunct "grindhouse" theaters; as such, each film is headlined by fictional trailers of the same genre.)
Elf (Starring Will Farrell)

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wonder how Fluttershy and Madeline would react, when they meet? And by that, I mean what clever references would ensue?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well believe it or not, before Andrea Libman became the popular fourth-wall breaking pony, she was one of the few voices of 'Madeline' during it's television run (Even performed the role for the animated movie where she was forced to work in some sweat shop or something).

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit I've never once seen the live action movie, apart from a few scenes from the trailers. But I heard things about the movie, that some fans enjoyed it for what it was.

How about this? "My Little Pony: The Movie". And I don't mean the current one, I meant the one made in the 1980s that has the humans like Megan.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

... Are you trying to propose a potential crossover with the Ponies going back in time to when their ancestors were roaming about and dealing with this problem involving a trio of Witches and an 'evil' Smooze, that not only channeled the darkness of its victims, but also destroyed their castle and initially caused the Rainbow of Light to disappear?

Probably but now I can’t stop thinking about rainbow dash meeting the other rainbow dash that dresses in style

That remind me, like TMNT reference.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Uh... I don't think they meet a 'Rainbow Dash' in that 80s movie, not that I think.

But I remember the FIM show mentioned a 'Gusty the Great' and there IS a Gusty during the events of that movie.

Maybe it be unique to meet the pony who eventually does battle with Grogar, as if to say the movie and the series that followed suit possibly took place some thousands of years ago or something. Not that it makes sense, considering some of the protagonists are modern day humans who now and then come to their land. But still... You never know.

Comment posted by XLR8 Fox deleted Apr 2nd, 2020
Comment posted by ToonPup55 deleted Apr 2nd, 2020

Oh I only said that because earth pony likes fashion rainbow dash is the only old mlp pony I remember

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh no...no, Adagio! No Dazzlings! NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Flashdance 1983

Adagio Dazzle, or Sapphire Shores, singing "Flashdance...What A Feeling" is a big overkill....for me.

OH NO!!!

The House With a Clock in its Walls

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The Main Event

I second the motion for Splash!

Screw it 2017s shape of water

Big question: what is the movie rating limit for the requests?

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 4,410