FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,292 members · 21,206 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If the last we ever saw of Chrysalis in FiM was her swearing revenge on Starlight and then flying off, and either she never returned in Seasons 8 and 9, or they didn't exist anymore... How would you react?

I know I'd be disappointed that she wasn't destroyed, imprisoned, or reformed. But would everyone else? Or would they think it sufficient that she lost her army and might not have what it takes to do any more evil plans on her own? (Even though it was a S8 episode that confirmed this)

The "swearing revenge on Starlight" bit has "She will return and be a threat again" written all over it.

Just wondering, in case Seasons 8 and 9 do disappear and I ever intend on passing it down to the next generation to help keep it alive. Without Season 9, Chrysalis doesn't get her final fate.

Eh... in my mind set, she never rejected Glimmy's offer and accepted it instead. :P

I FanonDiscontinuity episodes I don't want to be canon, but how does one headcanon that events of an episode actually took place differently than they did? (Not judging, just curious)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3