FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,292 members · 21,206 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

This video is another that I just can’t stop going back to YouTube just to watch it! As well as my second favorite MLP fan video.

In this fan video made by the fabulous Camera Pony7, the villains of MLP, both reformed and unreformed, gather to sing Disney’s “It’s Our House Now”, which was sung by Disney villains on “Mickey’s House of Villains”, based on “Mickey’s House of Mouse”.

Entirely, I’ve never been really into the show, and when I watched House of Villains, I was saddened that there wasn’t much to watch on it besides various cartoons that were being shown, as well as the song. But, the song was the best part of it all.

And every moment I watch this video, I find that everything about it is perfect from start to finish. I believe you’ll see why once you watch it.

I hope you all enjoy:

7026805 You know what makes this work? "House of Villains" included Iago who in the Aladdin sequels and television series reformed and joined Aladdin and Jasmine, but in "House of Villains" he's back with Jafar (then again, most of the villains shouldn't be around if continuity of their films is being followed).

Its a good song!! I remember watching the show it's from. It's a great show!!

You know.

When I was little, I say to my older brother the same thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5