FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,292 members · 21,206 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I’m Lonely Fanboy48 here and after the finale premiere yesterday, I come up with an idea involving Luster Dawn, Twilight’s student in her reign as ruler.

Story Description

Luster Dawn enjoys Hearth’s Warming like everypony else. Always spreading cheer with her friends after years of experience but when her teacher, Twilight Sparkle wants her to complete a friendship lesson involving the holiday.

She wants her to find two fillies to understand what Hearth’s Warming is all about. Luckily for Luster, she found two fillies who spend most of their holiday with their parents. She will make sure they will have the best Hearth’s Warming in their childhood.

This story will be submitted in December, I haven’t started it because of two things I need from the information of the finale. Big Mac’s Son’s name and Luster’s friends.

Here’s an image of Luster’s friends.

Since the Mane 6 are older, Luster needs friends from a hippogriff and a Griffon to help her. I got Pinkie Pie’s daughter’s name but not Big Mac’s Son. I know Friendship Is Magic is over but I’m sure Hasbro will still give these background creatures names like they did in the past. I really hope you will enjoy it once it’s ready for submission.

I actually predicted someone would write a Luster Dawn fic today (though I assumed it would be me).

I look forward to reading it as soon as it's submitted.

I said Idea not just story.

Okay, someone would announce their intentions of writing a Luster Dawn fic today. :rainbowlaugh:

As in make the announcement today, not start writing today (unless you already started).

I absolutely adore the idea of Little Cheese and Big Mac's son becoming the best of friends. I feel like as a fandom we need to come up with a name for the little guy. Also, Luster is the daughter of Starlight and Sunburst and no one can convince me otherwise.

As long as we wait a little longer, Hasbro might name the filly. And if it’s going to make things easier for me, I’ll begin the story without waiting for Luster’s friends. The only character in the screenshot that has a name is the orange mane one. He can help Luster with her friendship lesson while the others will be background characters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6