Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Scaramouche
Group Admin

Hi Cloppers!

Natter to one another here, simple as that!
If you wanna come talk in an easier forum too, visit us here at the Switched On Server…
Enjoy,
All good things,
Dusky

Seems like it's rather quiet in here, doesn't it? :fluttershysad:

Scaramouche
Group Admin

It is right now, Everfree, but it’ll pick up :3 how are you?
I have finished a Moon Dancer x Twilight soft clop story if you want a read of it.

Hopefully, it is sort of sad to see a new group so vacant. Been quite well, enjoying the weekend and just relaxing. What about you?

Might check it out, though it’s not exactly my cup of tea.

Scaramouche
Group Admin

Yeah it is, but it will hopefully pump up with numbers over the coming months. FIMFic in general seems quite quiet, I think it’s just a thing at the moment.
That’s okay, I have more ideas on the way. I am writing to a schedule of ‘Luna Switched, Fallout Scoundrels, a short story, a clop story,’ at the moment. So, I’m on LS right now but then I’ll have some different stories to work on

Scaramouche
Group Admin

Everytime we say ‘Hello Cloppers’ the captain will get a little jolly!

Scaramouche
Group Admin

Yes you have :3
Have you got art of the Cap?

Yes, noticed it as well. Might be the general effect of G4 ending soon, the hiatus between the seasons and even the winter finally ending (that one really tires people out). I don’t think it’s a bad thing though.

Interesting. Good luck then!

Scaramouche
Group Admin

Hey!
42 members! That’s the meaning of life!

Saying hello to everyone here! Added a few of my stories just now, and may add more later. Hope others will enjoy my work, and I look forward to enjoy everyone else's work as well! :pinkiehappy:

Hello, all! Been trying to get help with various things (such as ideas) elsewhere, and that didn't seem to get me very far at times, so, since I saw an advert of the group mentioning ideas and advice, thought I'd pop in and sign up.

I'm trying pretty hard to get a fic of mine off the ground that has been in limbo for almost 3 years now, which was supposed to introduce my ponysona, "Cap'n Briny Sea", a cargo ship captain whose name is cursed by many a pirate.

Anyway, I really hope I can find assistance here, as well as generally have a good time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15