Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Azure Drache
Group Admin

So I asked Verbose Mode if I can post a link to this group in Art For Fanfiction and he denied:raritycry: This way it will be hard to inform all the artists that this group exists. So I have to ask everyone of you to spread the word about this group around Fimfiction wherever it is allowed, so as many artist, or people who look for a story, as possible notice it.

This group can only work if we reach a certain level of members/popularity.:derpytongue2:

6773712 I will see what I can do. I should be able to bring it up in my next blog. :pinkiesmile:

Azure Drache
Group Admin

That would be great, thanks:twilightsmile:

As much as I dislike the genre, you guys should probably specifically send a message to Clopficinthecomments. He's a major player on FiMFiction and making stories about images is basically his bread and butter. He finds an interesting NSFW images and writes a Clopfics about them, sometimes in the comments.

If you don't have a problem with NSFW stories in the Folders, he's probably a go-to guy and might just be more than happy to promote this group, since it fits his M.O.

Also, of course I'll give you a hand. :derpytongue2: I love this idea and I'd love to toss it around some.

the problem is that they don't want NSFW in this group
look at the front page !

In this group, you can post your artwork (no NSFW content) and request a writer to write a story to/for it, or, post an offer to write stories for free/as commission.

5. No NSFW Content, Asking For A Mature Story Is Fine, Just No Links Or Detailed Descriptions In The Group.

If they would let NSFW, I would be showing this group in the NSFW Art group

Actually, it's stated that asking for a mature story is allowed. While nothing can be posted in this group, a request could be filed and worked on in private, between the requester and the writer. So wouldn't it be sensible to acknowledge that? Clopficinthecomments has closing on 1,500 Followers and his own tag on Derpibooru. He's that popular. And he's a good guy; if he likes this idea enough, he might just sponsor us.

ok, but jest Head-Up about the Rules

I know; I double-checked the rules before I posted that, don't worry.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I updated the frontpage to make it more clearly.

I have answered your call, oh great Azure Drache. Let's see how this goes.

-GM, master of invitations.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I saw it, I hope you get some people commisioning you:twilightsmile: And welcome to the group!

The Writing Process is happy to say that we'll help out. We are a bit more popular (190 members), but this is an idea even we didn't think about. Might I propose an alliance between our groups?

May the Stars guide you and the Darkness fear you!

- Silence.EXE {The Writing Process Group Owner}

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I saw the tread in your group and it was awesome! :pinkiehappy: Thank you guys!

What is your idea of an alliance? How should this work, what are the terms? Before I say anything to it, I need a very clear idea of what you suggest.

Honestly, it just involves our groups advertising each other.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

What about a link on the front page?

I mean, it works, XD

Azure Drache
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17