Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

This is my first time ever doing a Collaboration deal of any kind.

That said my Gabby story is about to start reaching areas where it can start intertwining with the other characters, working its way towards the current arc.

Just curious how we do the Collabing Kw, with their email address given. Has me thinking it's a GDoc invite type deal maybe?

Idk, someone willing to explain our groups preferred method of Collabing?

I'd be super duper thankful!

Love you guys!

Gabs!:heart:

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Some of us use Discord, but GDocs is the way to go, I think. I prefer to communicate through Private Messaging.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Some of us use Discord, but GDocs is the way to go, I think. I prefer to communicate through Private Messaging.

Ya, so just think of who you'd want to collab with in your up coming chapters and just send them a pm asking if they'd be willing to do it.

Thank you!

Sounds like a plan thank you!

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I'll happily help to put together some extra content for me to run into you. There are large narrative gaps in An Apple a Day that would make a perfect fit.

I would love to be interviewed for my story please X3

Since AJ is the elder sister to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle's Rarity's sister, I think Gabby can meet up with Sweetie Belle and find out about her sister's store to get clothes. AJ and Apple Bloom (as well as Babs) would be on the family farm harvesting apples or helping around the farm with chores, etc.

I use google docs but we also have Private messaging and discord server.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

That we do. Sounds good to me!

Sounds like a wonderful plan. Ty!

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I look forward to...Ah look forward ta seein' ya around Gabby!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12