E.R.A 378 members · 339 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Might as well be the one to do it:

And now, here’s my reaction:

🙄She’s a villain alright. A villain-wannabe with no style, humor, intelligence, or personality.

Does Opine even have any Presence, any Cunning, any sort of Machinations that goes beyond the Surface Level brand of Boring as: "Take Over The World"? Where's the Psychological Torture? The Cleverness? The Mind Games? The Deliberate Malice that just oozes from them with every word they speak?

"A smaller, more honest soul... It's true that a simple spark can ignite hope, breathe fire into the hearts of the weary. The ability to derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankind's greatest attribute. Which is why I will focus all of my power... to snuff it out.

How does it feel, knowing that all of your time and effort has been for nothing? That your guardians have failed you? That everything you've built will be torn down before your very eyes? Your faith in mankind was not misplaced. When banded together, unified by a common enemy, they are a noticeable threat. But divide them, place doubt into their minds, and any semblance of power they once had will wash away.

Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll cling to their fleeting hope, their aspirations. But this is merely the first move.

So you send your guardians, your Huntsmen and Huntresses, and when they fail and you turn to your smaller soul, know that you send her to the same pitiful demise.

This is the beginning of the end, Ozpin... And I can't wait to watch you burn."

-Salem, RWBY Volume 3

Thank god Monty Oum managed to belt out this banger of a Villainess in Salem before he had departed.

Just realized you spelled Opaline's name wrong.

Whether on accidently or on purpose. :P

Do I look like the kind of guy who will even give any kind of respect for ugly purple couch potato Winged-Unicorns by using their actual spelled name?

Heh. Couch Potato.

Witty, very witty.

Even Po shows more respect than that.

"In my experience, Respect is something to be Earned."

-Commander Mayday, Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Just a pale imitation of Chrysalis with a dash of Cozy Glow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8