The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I was told that I could find a co-author here. If so, can someone please help me find a person to help me find a workable premise?

What premise do you need help on? Is it simply coming up with an idea of what to write or do you already have an idea?

Well, the closest thing I have to an idea is an Equestria Girls crossover with Transformers Cyberverse starring Flash Sentry. I can't think of a storyline though.

This may just be me speaking here, but Transformers Cyberverse crossover sounds like a terrible idea. Before asking for a coauthor it would be best if you come up with a starting premise. You don't have to flesh out the idea but something that gives other person an idea of what you want to do with the story.

You really think a TF Cyberverse crossover sounds like a bad idea? Why is that? :fluttershyouch:

I hear the main problem is the lack of a story. (Kinda like now)

I would have a beast war crossover instead if it were me. Though if we went that route it would soon become my story more than yours. A problem you might find in any endeavor without a direction in mind.

But let me be more helpful;

Is cybertron (and everything it entails) existing in Equestria Girls? Or will it only be a few elements?

What purpose will the autobots serve?

What purpose will any decepticons serve?

What is your idea for the ending? (A happy ever after where they all manage to go home?)

Note: i do not expect answers but providing something to think on

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7