The Writing Process 280 members · 892 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of revising the next chapter of my fanfic:

ERise of the Apple Princess
Waking from a nightmare with no memory of what happened, Apple Bloom is shocked. She has become an Alicorn! To find what has befallen her, she seeks advice of Princess Celestia. But the royal sisters have vanished, unfurling a real nightmare!
Astral Phoenix · 19k words  ·  118  5 · 6.3k views

So far it's halfway done but there is still quite a load to get through, plus I'm been quite behind on continuing it due to recently having my wisdom teeth removed. So I am in desperate need of some extra help.

I need a story adviser, one that can help me with not just my current fanfic but also with the other fanfics that I have planned in the foreseeable future.

What I need help with is someone to help point out flaws/errors in the story while also making suggestions on how to fix and/or alter the story/chapter. In a way, I'm looking for a combination of an editor, proofreader, and pre-reader all in one, so to speak. :twilightblush:

If anybody is able to help me with my stories I will greatly appreciate it. I mainly work on Microsoft Word with my main fanfics. Once I have finished the story/chapter I then upload it on to GDoc for editing and proofreading.

As I mentioned I'm currently working on the next chapter of my on-going fanfic, "Rise of the Apple Princess" with help with my co-author "EverfreePony" but again there is so much more to be done and I feel as though it may take forever at this rate. We're doing as much as possible but only bit by bit. So if anyone is interested and would like to be a part of this story it will be much appreciated

Please leave me a comment down below or if you prefer you may PM directly for details.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1