The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I am doing a anthology story that retells the history of an anime inspired Equestria and I am in need of some partners for this massive project.
Ok so the history is largely the same the founding of equestria, the defeat of discord, sombra and the banishing of nightmare moon and the eventual return of luna are still here but there are some major differences on how they happen in this world. this not counting many addition historical events that happen in this version of equestria like: how the princesses gained their power, the origin of the tree and elements of harmony, and the Trials of Starswirl the Bearded. plus what ever you want to add to the lore of this Equestria (as long as it fits).

anyway if your interested just pm me ok and I'll go more into detail about this world with you.

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

What about ocs? For collaborations, I prefer to use Silence.EXE, my main oc, as a character.

If you can make him fit in it with out it feeling out of place then sure

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Alright, I'll think about it.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

I would be happy to Collab with you and don't worry I have a lot of experience with animes.

Welcome aboard :twilightsmile: just pm me and we can get started

ok I hope you decide to help

Anime, huh? As a reference, you could make your characters find a magical artifact called, the DeathNote. Yeah!

i mean if you have even watched the deathnote anime but if you haven’t go and watch it already but don’t watch the netflix movie that movie fucking sucks

that could be cool for a story all in its own.

that could be cool for a story all in its own.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10