The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Twilight Sparkle "A man once said All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them his name was Walt Disney. Would you like to go to his stories"

You've got a friend in me

When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed

You just remember what your old pal said

You got troubles girl i have em to
There isn't anything I wouldn't do you

We stick together, we see it through

Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too

Maybe
But none of them
Will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you

And as the years go by
Our friendship will never die

You're going to see it's our Destiny

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I must admit, this was very well done and some of the fan drawings featuring MLP and Disney together made for quite a nice touch. Even showing a bit of foreshadow in a sense for the series. I am sure Dino is going to like this.

this is great

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I even liked how you used the duet version of 'You've Got a Friend in Me'. The two singers mold nicely together. I can almost imagine how it would be if each member of the Mane Six had their own lyric in their own rendition of this intro.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Just goes to show, Our "Friendship" will never die.

That’s awesome!

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Nicely done

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Course, if we were looking for the thirty minute version for the intro, it would probably be best to use the length as orchestrated during the opening of the first movie. Which happens just after Andy throws 'One-Eyed Bart' in jail after Woody foils a bank robbery.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Nice!

Wonderful!!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No sweat. You wanted to do something nice for Dino and I'm sure he appreciates it. He's the one major person you should hear from.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

It's beautiful. Thank you. :raritystarry:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We hoped you'd find it so. I'd say the song and the few scenes incorporated into it really match the direction that 'The Disney Chronicles' aims for both Disney fans and FIM followers. That what really connects the two brands together is the power of friendship, how they always can have someone to rely on in times of darkness.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, now with that out of the way, all we can do now is look forward to what the future has in store for the series.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know going by these images one at a time, I can see Belle and Twilight being right at home in the library. To think it was a gift from The Beast as a way of saying thanks for saving his life from a pack of vicious wolves.

Though I do wonder if we include that 'one' book that is suppose to serve as an escape (Though that plot device is still weird) or if it's strictly original. In which case, I wouldn't mind so much... But it misses out on exploring what happened to Belle's mum.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I'd prefer the N'Sync version of the song, but it is a bit cute.

Comment posted by ToonPup55 deleted Mar 31st, 2020
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21