The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Princess Celestia/Cody

I'll be brief on this one. Basically sense we don't really know what Cody's mom princess Celestia could fill the role of the mother. I mean it could help to get to know Cody better and Celestia can get something to do hopefully we do see Cody reunited with his mum.

Discord/The mad hatter

Both are completely crazy. Both know how to make a party. And both are completely weird. Although I Will say this about hatter according to Lewis Caroll novel he states that time has a personality and if you are on good terms with him he can do many things. For example if you are in a party and if you having a good time, time will slowed down so that you can enjoyed it longer. However time and the hatter had a argument and time was so pissed off that he stuck the hatter in a time loop so it would always be tea time for him. Yeah I'm the film it was changed to a unbirthday which is odd since unbirthday didn't get introduced until into the looking glass.

Sunset shimmer/meg

Both have very snarky personalities, both are quite independent, both are very dry with the humor and both of them are redeemed villains so I feel they get along.

Saffron Masala and Coriander cumin/Remy

These characters enjoy cooking and will do anything to get the meal just right do I need to say more.

I think it would be best if Starlight was friends with Meg too.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Discord I can definitely vision would take part in “Alice in Wonderland”, Saffron Masala and Coriander Cumin would be perfect for “Ratatouille”.

However, I can’t help but wonder how Sunset could even fit in “Hercules”, and how Celestia could fit in “Rescuers Down Under”. Hercules was something that I couldn’t help but think Rockhoof and Flash Magnus would be perfect for in terms of being guest stars.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Great.

Actually it's written 'Lewis Carroll'. I noticed that in the movie, they used elements from both books, but mostly followed the storyline of the first. I even read in the afterword that many people have tried to find out the meaning and morals behind the books. Even I tried to figure it out a little. Something about the characters helping Alice to grow up or something? I could be wrong though.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I always thought it was odd that tulgey wood was just a meaning on what the woods were like and it also were the jabberwocky lives

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah I know but these are just ideas nothing official

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Not to mention that riddle why a raven is like writing desk? I think lewis caroll intended it to be a joke

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I recognized the joke, a fanfic writer put something together.

'Why is a raven like a writing desk?' Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on 'both' of them.

Get it?

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I felt the moral and such with Alice in Wonderland from the animated movie was be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. Alice sang about a world of her own describing just the way Wonderland is. But when she experienced what that kind of world would really be like she started getting second thoughts about everything being nonsense.

And yeah Discord would get along great with the Mad Hatter, but I can imagine during the Song 'Very Good Advice' when Alice breaks down crying Discord also has a moment where he confesses that half the residents of Wonderland truly aren't fond of him. Like how Mushu confessed to Mulan that her ancestors didn't send him to help her let alone like him.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Some would say that all of Wonderland is pretty much symbolic of the human mind. This non-stop chaos of so many concepts and ideas mashed together in one big picture book. Alice wanted a world there was nothing but pictures, that everything is nonsense and nothing is what it is. What did she expect to happen when she entered a world where animals were racing around in a circle to get dry while the tides washed over them? And of course, she would not have realized that this whole circumstance was all but a dream until the truth hit her in the face.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now as far as the subject of this post, it's funny that you bring up Coriander and Saffron because I'm looking t the fact that 'Ratatouille' is going to be a future film in the series. And yet, I didn't hear any word that the feature would include guest stars. Which is a shame because while I don't normally encourage a ton of guest stars for all the projects, I feel it just makes sense with these two. Hopefully we don't include that one food critic in that very season who in a way is like Anton Ego but without any redeeming qualities.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Luna could be friends with Elsa and Celestia with Anna.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

That makes more sense.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I did that one on my part 2 forum

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As for Sunset Shimmer and Meg, honestly I see Meg being more similar to Starlight Glimmer in terms of origins. Both girls have lost someone they cared about for different reasons; Sunburst left for magic school after getting his cutie mark and never told Starlight goodbye or even kept in touch while Meg practically sold her soul to save her boyfriend's life and he pushes her aside for another woman. Now needless to say Meg was not entirely as evil as Starlight, the only reason Meg was gathering the forces of darkness or going along with the plans to kill Hercules was only so she can finally be free of whatever contract she signed with Hades. Of course, even if it's ultimately Sunset who has more in common with Meg than I give credit for, both options seem to indicate that they 'might' make an appearance in 'Hercules' when I didn't see where it says on the 'Guest List' page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18