The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10663 )
  • Viewing 10,501 - 10,550 of 10,663
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is a fair point. For all we know he could end up like that thief with the golden knuckle claw thing.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Nice! Here's my idea that I thought of with Twilight and her friends gaining a power-up in the reprise.

This Wish (reprise)

And even the traditional speech from Twilight before the villain's fall.

Wish

The Heroes Many Battles

Spike

(Spike was dodging everyone until he was met with a gun point by Percival C. McLeach.)

Spike-McLeach!

McLeach-Time for you to pay for what you did to me. Any last words?

Spike-Just this. (Points to the right.) What's that over there?!

McLeach (Laughs)-Nice try, but I'm not falling for the oldest trick in the... (Gets sprayed by a jet of water and crashed into the wall) Boooooooook!

(The water blast came from Sisu.)

Sisu-Looks like he fell for a new trick of the old trick.

(Elliot and Arlo laugh at that.)

Aladar-We'll handle things here, Spike. Your friend could use some help.

(Spike sees that Rarity was having her mane pulled by Shan Yu.)

Rarity-Let go of me, you ruffian.

Shan Yu-Not a chance, pony. No one is going to help you. (Spike blows fire on his butt, causing him to let go of Rarity.) Yeow!

Spike-You'd think twice before hurting my lady!

Rarity-Oh, Spikey, I love it when you act all brave.

<>

Sunset

(What happened to the girls was inspired by one scene in Mermaid Melody ep 85 (33 for season 2))

(Sunset was with Ariel and Sonata when they met Ursula.)

Ariel-Ursula!

Ursula-Time to finish what I started back in the sea.

Sunset-Well, this time she has help, you giant squid.

Ursula-You're going to pay for calling me that, especially after I use this. (Holds up a ball of light.)

Sonata-A glowing ball? What're going to do with that? Play catch?

Ursula (Chuckling)-After using this on you, you wouldn't find it so funny.

(Ursula's ball glows bright, causing the girls to shut their eyes. When the glow went away, they saw that they were mermaids.)

Mermaid Sonata by vitalsparkle on DeviantArt

Sunset Shimmer Mermaid by FireLuigi29 on DeviantArt

Sonata-Huh?

Sunset-We've turned into mermaids!

Ariel-But how?

Ursula-This ball is magic, that's how. Now, I can easily get rid of you snice mermaids don't do well on dryland.

Sunset-She's right, girls. With tails instead of legs, we're sunk.

Silverstream (Pulling Ursula's hair.)-You are a big bad meanie! (This causes the sea witch to drop the ball which was caught by Skystar.)

Ursula-No!

(Ursula gets burned by both Ember's and rolled to where McLeach is.)

Ember (MLP)-That takes care of her.

Ember (Pixar)-I never was big on seafood.

Skystar (Hands the ball to Novo)-Care to do the honors, mom?

Novo-With pleasure.

(Novo used the ball of light to turn Ariel, Sunset and Sonata back to human.)

Sonata-Yay, my legs are back.

Ariel-Thank goodness for that.

Sunset-Thanks, your highness.

<>

Rainbow

(Scar was messing with Diamond and Silver when Rainbow flew in.)

Rainbow-You want a fight big guy? Try me and my flying buddies.

Sky Stinger, Vaper Trail, Spitfire, Soarin, Fleetfoot, Thunderlane, Gabby, Buzzie, Flaps. Ziggy, Dizzy, Zazu, Wilber (Rescuers), Scuttle, and Nigal-Charge!

Flaps-Duck, punch and blow!

Scar-Stay out of this, you feathered fools.

Scuttle-Yeah, sure. (Dodges a swipe.) Missed by a mile he did.

Fleetfoot-Take this, you bad old pussycat!

(Fleetfoot tackled Scar and knocked him into a nearby cage, which closed on impact.)

Scar-Why am I always surrounded by idiots?

Rainbow-Bad luck, I suppose.

<>

Pinkie

(Pinkie was racing around the grounds when she came face-to-face with Alameda Slim.)

Slim-Gotcha.

Pinkie-Uh oh.

Slim-Time to give you my new yodel song, and this time, you will be under my control.

Pinkie-But I don't like the way you yodel.

Slim-Really? Well, I don't care. Time to hypnotize you.

(But before Slim can start, he was hit in the back of the head and fell to the ground. Behind him was Mirabel and Rapunzel, both holding frying pans.)

Mirabel-You were right, these do make good weapons.

Rapunzel-Told ya.

Pinkie (After taping Slim's mouth shut.)-Thanks girls. Now let's help the others.

<>

Fluttershy

(Fluttershy was helping her small friends, Lilo, the lemurs, Piglet, Runt, Mowgli and Koda, till she got found by Cruella De Vil.)

Fluttershy (Gasps)-Cruella!

Cruella-You have nowhere to run, kids. You're out of luck.

Fluttershy-I think you're the one who's out of luck.

Cruella-Really? You and what army?

Fluttershy-This one.

(Fluttershy gives a howl and every animated Disney dog she and her friends have met came running.)

Rita-Surround her.

Lady-Let's get her.

Bolt-Yo, keep her in the same place.

(Curella was surrounded by a lot of dogs, even the dalmatian puppies she tried to get before.)

Dodger-Show her your teeth!

Perdita-They hate that!

Tramp-How's this?

(Pongo barks and Curella steps back, only to trip on the puppies and fell into a barrel of cider, ruining her fur coat.)

Curella-My coat, my beautiful coat. (Gets knocked out by stick thrown by Pongo.)

Fluttershy-Bullseye. Nice shot, Pongo.

Pongo-Thank you.

<>

Applejack

(Applejack was working on the side, helping her friends, when a whip stopped her in her tracks. She saw someone she hoped never to see again, The Coachman.)

Applejack-You again.

Coachman-Yes, little pony. (Tightens the whip in his hands.) You're in trouble again. But this time, your little sister is too busy to help you.

(He was right, the CMC were trying to shake Medusa and Snoops off their tails, while the rest of the Young 6 were keeping Rourke and Captain Hook at bay.)

Coachman-Now, to put more scars on your back, you little twerp.

(The Coachman raised his whip, but the snap never came. He turned to see that the tip of the whip was grabbed by Mei in her red panda form.)

Mei-Why don't you pick on someone with some more meat on her bones.

(Mei warps the whip around the coachman and spins him into the other knocked out villains, like a top.)

Mei-Hop on, cowgirl.

Applejack (Gets on Mei's back, now holding the Coachman's whip.)-Thanks sugarcube. Now, let's help the others.

<>

Starlight

(Starlight and Trixie were trying to handle Jafar.)

Jafar-Try all you want, girls! You can't stop this sorcerer!

Trixie-He might be right, Starlight. He's taken everything we threw at him.

Starlight-Nopony ever said saving the world was easy, Trix.

(Before Jafar came blast the girls, a flamethrower stopped him as a handful of dirt was thrown into his face, as Jasmine tossed Jafar's lamp to Starlight.)

Jasmine-Catch.

(Jafar came too and saw the lamp in Starlight's hoofs and gasps.)

Starlight (Rubbing the lamp.)-You're going back where you belong, Jafar.

Jafar (As he was put back into the lamp.)-Nooo!

Trixie-Whew, thank Celestia.

Jasmine-Good job on the distraction, guys.

(Turns out, the flamethrower came from Jaeger, while the dirt was thrown by Wallflower.)

Wallflower-Happy to help. Happy to see you haven't lost you touch, Mr. Clade.

Jaeger-Hey, when you have the skills, use them.

<>

Juniper Montage

(Juniper was with Pocahontas and Esmerelda when they were cornered by Frollo and Ratcliffe.)

Frollo-Time to pay for what you and those ponies did, you troublesome girls.

Ratcliffe-You can't talk your way out of this one.

Juniper-No, but we have friends that will.

(At that moment, Lyra and Bonbon raced by and knocked the two villains, with Ratcliffe on top of Frollo, allowing the girls to get away. As they ran, Zacora was stuck fighting the hyenas when Rafiki came to help fight them off.)

<>

Many Vs. Maleficent

(With many of the other villains knocked out, Maleficent felt it was time to step in and do her part.)

Shining-Her again.

Maleficent-Now, all of you will deal with me, worthless creatures, and all the powers of hell!

(After saying that, Maleficent turned into her dragon form, much to everyone's shock.)

Capper-I think we have our work cut out for this one.

Luna-Look Out!

(Luna puts up a shield as the Maleficent dragon throws a fire blast. The dragon felt something on her tail and sees Button and Babs stomping on her tail. They get away as the dragon tries to bite them, but bit her tail instead, she wasn't happy after that.)

Celestia-We have to stop her!

Cadence-How? Last time, we had the Sword of Truth, and we don't know where Phillip is.

???-We got him!

(Snap Shutter and Mane Allgood have Phillip and Aurora, along with the Sword of Truth.)

Phillip-One of you, add magic to the sword!

Celestia-Now Sword of Truth, fly swift and sure, that evil die and good endure.

(Once again Maleficent was beaten, the same way she lost before.)

Sa'Luk, the former second-in-command of the Forty Thieves who betrayed Cassim~

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

and made himself a golden figure!

Considering how they both grew up in a jungle, we should have Mowgli and Tarzan work together

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Dash Parr

“Okay, we need a plan to get in the dungeon and save our frieeeeeeeennnnnnnndddddddssssss….”

Twilight’s words, and everything around him, slowed down for Dash Parr, who bounced his eyebrows as he was already cooking up a plan of action.

With time frozen in place, Dash zipped across the hall, draws mustaches across the Sheriff’s posse, a rhino, Bellwether’s thugs, and one of the Kakamora.

Then, he takes Ed, puts the laughing hyena in front of his fellow goons, giving him a bucket of paint, a paintbrush in his mouth, and directed his eyes to look at the other goons, who have an anvil hanging over his head, a rope around his legs, and a football tossed at his face.

To ca capture the moment for posterity, Dash took a selfie with all the bad guys, before he rushes back to the heroes. Then, with a snap of his fingers, Dash watches as time unfreezes and hilarity befalls the henchmen.

Ed wasn’t laughing anymore as he finds himself the prime suspect for a crime he didn’t do.

“YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!” Shenzi barked angrily as she and the others chased after him.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

No, wait! Maybe it should be Trigger who gets framed by Dash!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Nice reference to the Angry Birds movie! So hilarious!:rainbowlaugh:

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Mowgli can throw fruit in the air, while Tarzan whacks them toward the enemy, kinda like the monkeys from jungle book.

Wish
Mowgli and Tarzan working together.

Mowgli: Take this ya big bullies! *throws fruit in the air*

Tarzan: *whacks the fruit towards some villains*

Horace: Now just try that again ya- *a fruit splats in his face*

Tarzan-What's that you hit him with, Mowg?

Mowgli-Something called a bare necessity.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Freeing the friends

Upon entering the dungeon, the heroes quickly found their friends, behind bars, and shackled to the dreary walls.

“BELLE!” Twilight and Adam frantically shouted as they ran over to free the bookworm and her father friend their cell.

“Kenai!” Koda barked, running towards his brother.

The former human-turned-bear was equipped with a collar around his neck, shackles on his legs, and a muzzle over his mouth. He and other predators, like him, were still under the influence of the Night Howlers.

“Stand back, kids!” Judy said, before she takes out a sprayer. “Good thing we, at the ZPD, have come equipped with anti-Night Howler spray, in case of emergency!”

With that, Judy sprays Kenai with the antidote. Upon smelling the scent of the medical aroma, Kenai immediately calms down, slowly regaining his rationality.

“Where…Where…Am I?” Kenai asked tirelessly. “Koda?”

“Kenai!” Koda barked happily, glad that his brother was back.

“It worked!” Fluttershy exclaimed. “Now we can cure the rest of our friends with of the Night Howlers and free them!”

“Oh, thank goodness,” Lady sighed in relief, as she followed the others.

Before long, Tramp was found and cured of the Night Howler sickness, along with Pongo. Both male dogs were drowsy and disoriented from the sickness, but were both joyful to be reunited with their loved ones.

“So…does this mean we don’t get to puppy sit all 99 puppies anymore?” Trusty asked.

“Aye, I’m afraid it was inevitable, my friend,” Jock sighed. “The little ones will be happy ta have there father back! But…I am goin’ to miss the young rascals…”

“Robin? Robin?” Maid Marian called anxiously for her husband.

“Simba?” Nala called out. “Simba?”

“Please don’t jump out from behind anything,” Timon added. “Remember, Pumbaa has a very strong stomach, but we both have very weak hearts.”

“This all makes me feel very gassy,” Pumbaa groaned.

“Just keep it together p…warthog!” Nick cautioned. “We don’t need you to Dutch Oven us…”

“Ih!” Stitch agreed.

Rarity, Jaq, and Gus, were passing a cell when they paused and gasped upon finding Cinderella behind bars.

“Cinderella!” Rarity shouted.

“Rarity…?” Cinderella groaned weakly.

“Us a save you Cinderelly!” Gus Gus shouted as he and Jaq went to work, freeing their friend.

“Robin!” Maid Marian exclaimed.

Princess Cadence rushed over and she too was horrified at the sight before her. Robin Hood was chained and shackled to the walls, alongside Aladdin, Peter Pan, and Eugene, with several others, looking like they were all hunting trophies.

Twilight and Prince Adam were both looking for Belle, when they found her at last.

“Belle!” They both shouted.

“Twi…Adam…” Belle groaned weakly, as she held onto her father’s hands.

“We’ll get you out!” Adam reassured, as he watches Twilight melting the lock off the gate.

Both Prince and alicorn went inside to pick up their friend and her father.

“Mr. Maurice!” Twilight helped the old man up. “Are…Are you alright? Can you walk?”

“Just…a little…lightheaded,” Maurice replied, as a shimmer of gold lights coated him.

“Oh no…” Twilight gasped. “The Book of Disney is dying! We have to find it and fix it! Now!”

“Twilight…” Belle moaned weakly. “Magnifico…he has it…in his…laboratory…be careful…”

Twilight sobbed tearfully as she puts her hoof on Belle’s cheek, which Belle held a hand over, to keep Twilight close.

“I promise, Belle,” Twilight cried. “I will fix all of this.”

Twilight looked up at Adam, “You’ll look after them, right?”

Adam nodded, before he was joined by Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and Chip.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Trigger... you mean that one vulture who's in charge of the crossbows, right?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

That’s the one. His “itchy” trigger finger, and the “safety” on ol’Betsey (his crossbow).

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah... I remember him. A guy devoted to his duty, but really needs to work on that trigger finger. Then again, any itchier and...

Random Guy: Sir... there are kids in this group.

They don't care. They knew what they were risking coming here.

Glad they found their friends and have a cure for the Night Howlers.

I hope all the allies from previous Disney films will help Twilight and her friends defeat Magnifico and save the world.

Disney Allies:

Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove)
Milo Thatch (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Maggie (Home on the Range)
Chicken Little (Chicken Little)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Course they'd get an army. Why wouldn't they? If anything, it is to redeem this feature for how it turned out in the final draft.

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

They Are Us

Just as Simba and Zira are about to strike each other with their raising paws, Kiara and Kovu leaped into the fray amidst and got in between them, each facing their respective parent. Simba looks taken back, while Zira looks furious.

Simba: (shocked) Kiara?

Kiara glares at Simba.

Zira: (angrily) Kovu! (Kovu glares at her. He narrows his eyes) Move.

Simba: Stand aside.

Kiara: Daddy, this has to stop.

Simba blinks in shock.

Zira: You're even weaker than I thought. Get out of the way!

Kovu: (forcefully) You'll never hurt Kiara...or Simba. (Kiara looks over one shoulder at Kovu. He lowers his head threateningly) Not while I'm here.

Zira: (hissed)

Simba: (he juts his head at Kiara) Stay out of this!

Twilight Sparkle: (offscreen) Don't do this, Simba!

Simba looked to the left, and there are the Mane Six and Spike looking very concerned. Twilight flew down besides Kiara while looking sternly at Simba.

Simba: (shocked) Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: (concerned) I know I kept on saying this and you don't wanna hear it, but you're bringing fear across the Pride Lands. Please, call off the feud, Simba. We don't want you to be acting like Scar for the rest of your life.

Simba: (angrily) What are you saying? Are you still turning your back on me, Twilight!? I told you before, I'm nothing like Scar!

Kiara: (concerned) Daddy, that's not...

Twilight Sparkle: (worriedly) That's not true, Simba! We're not turning our backs on you or anycreature, we're your friends... We just wanna help you... Just look at yourself...

Simba: (confused) What...? I... I don't understand.

Twilight Sparkle: Simba, we know you've been through a lot after what happened when Scar was around. The death of your father, the drought of the Pride Lands, everything. But banishing the Outsiders won't help clear things out, it brings misery to this land. If you, your pride and the Outsiders can get along, everything will be peacefully. (she turned to Kiara and Kovu) Just look at Kiara and Kovu. They looked so happy together, but it doesn't matter their differences. (she turned back to Simba) Simba, you have to move on and stop living in the past, and give Kovu and the Outsiders another chance.

Kiara: (she stepped forward to Simba) Twilight's right, Daddy. A wise king once told me, "We are one." I didn't understand him then. (she smiled) Now, I do.

Simba: But, (he looked at the Outsiders) they-

Kiara: Them? Us? (she looked at the Outsiders) Look at them. (Nala, who is standing at Simba's shoulder, looks at him questioningly. Simba looks at the Outsiders) They are us. What differences do you see?

Twilight Sparkle: Like I said before, it doesn't matter their differences. Just so you know, Scar is in the past. You could either stop the feud now, or you could ever continue your fight and hatred. The choice is yours, Simba, since you're the king of the Pride Lands.

The Outsiders looked at one another uncertainly. Vitani continues to glare at Simba's pride but, after a moment, lifts her head and widens her eyes. Twilight, Kiara and Simba exchanged meaningful glances, while the rest of the Mane Six and Spike watched in concern. What if Twilight and Kiara didn't get through with Simba? But Twilight wasn't worried until things were working out between the two prides.

Kiara smiles at her father. Overhead, the clouds clear, and the sun shines down on the two prides. Simba looks up at the light, then he smiled and embraced Kiara. Twilight smiled at the moment, and it looks like she and Kiara gotten through to Simba after all.

Spike: I guess Twilight and Kiara got through to him.

Rarity: (sighed in relief) Thank Celestia... I was feeling nervous back there.

Fluttershy: (softly) I'm sure glad that's over.

Rainbow Dash: Me too.

Pinkie Pie: Me three.

Applejack: Well, it's a new start after all.

Zira: Vitani, (she looked over one shoulder at Vitani) now!

Vitani: No, Mother! (she looked at Twilight and Kiara who smiled at her. She looked back at Zira) Twilight and Kiara are right. (Vitani crosses the battlefield to stand beside Kovu) Enough.

The Outsiders exchanged wondrous glances, Twilight and Kiara managed to get through to them too.

Comment posted by stark002 deleted April 3rd

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Wish

"Let's All Make This Same Wish Together"

Mickey Mouse looks at the top of the tower and saw Twilight, her friends and Asha are being overwhelmed by King Magnifico's dark magic, and he's very concerned.

Mickey Mouse: (concerned) Oh no! Twilight! Everybody! (he looked at himself in fear as his colors and light are fading away really fast. But then his face turned into determination as he turned to the rest of the Disney allies) Come on, everybody! We must help Twilight and her friends!

Donald Duck: But what can we do?

Goofy: Yeah, we don't know how to help them, Mickey.

Mickey Mouse: We do, and I know it might work if we all work together.

Minnie Mouse: How are we supposed to do that?

Mickey Mouse: (he turned back to the top of the tower) If we all make the same wish together, it'll give Twilight and her friends strength to defeat Magnifico.

Minnie Mouse: Yes... Yes, I guess that'll work.

Goofy: It's worth a shot.

Donald Duck: Let's do it!

Daisy Duck: If that's going to help Twilight and the others, then I'll give it a go!

Mickey Mouse put his hands together, closed his eyes and started making a wish. Donald Duck, Goofy and Daisy Duck followed along Mickey Mouse by making a wish as well, while Minnie Mouse encouraged all the Disney allies to join in.

Minnie Mouse: (pleaded) Please, help us make a wish for Twilight and her friends! (she joined Mickey Mouse and the others, put her hands together, closed her eyes and started making a wish)

The Disney Allies walked forward to Mickey Mouse and his friends as Snow White joined by the seven dwarfs put their hands together.

Snow White: For Twilight. (she closed her eyes)

Aurora and Prince Phillip joined in as they put their hands together.

Aurora: For her friends. (she closed her eyes)

Aladdin: For their destiny. (he closed his eyes)

Hercules: For their strength. (he closed his eyes)

Cinderella/Pocahontas: For their dreams. (they closed their eyes)

Quasimodo: For their friendship. (he closed his eyes)

Everybody from each story from the Book of Disney put their hands together and closed their eyes as they started making the same wish. As for the animals, they closed their eyes to make the same wish as well.

Disney Allies: For the Book of Disney!

Mickey Mouse: For Walt Disney! Let's all make this same wish together!

All the Disney allies started to glow in light blue.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Don't forget what I added.

This Wish (reprise)

Meanwhile back on the top of the tower, Magnifico had just worn out Asha and Twilight. While Asha could barely look down at her friends being restrained by Magnifico's magic, Twilight was barely standing, like she did not know when to give up. This snidely amused the evil king as he slowly approached her. "You know, when you and your friends first came to my kingdom, I didn't even think that friendly Equestrians could be a threat to my power. But now that I know what you can really do... well, once I finish up here in Rosas and the rest of the Book..." He raised his staff to conjure spectral hands that began to wrap tightly around Twilight's throat and pull her straight towards him, "maybe I should show this other world of yours what really happens to things like wishes and friendship in a cold, cruel world, after I take care of its shining star princess..."

"Nnnnnn... I... I..." Twilight tried to gasp out as the king looked bemusedly at her attempts to speak.

"Come again?... I couldn't quite catch that." He loosened the hold a bit while still retaining his grip around her neck.

"I... I... I DON'T GET IT!!!" Twilight shouted in anguish, a manner which surprised even Magnifico. "Why isn't this working? I'm the Princess of Friendship! Spreading the magic of friendship is my job! Aren't I already reliving every creature that tried to prove me wrong? A King I don't know wants to kill me and take over Equestria! I'm struggling with my powers! The worlds are about to end!! What am I missing here?! This is the story of my life!!!"

This sudden outburst from Twilight surprised Magnifico greatly before he gave her an almost mocking cackle. "You know... Storm King and I figured bringing back some old enemies would trip you up... set you back. But this? He-he-he-he-he... You're seriously telling me that this is how you started? The legend, Princess Twilight of Equestria? I mean... it's gotta be a joke. It makes one have to wonder how a princess like you ever saved the day all those times. In Equestria. In the Book! All. By. Your. Self."

Twilight was beginning to go into the first stages of her stress, edging towards a panic attack as her eyes looked around. Her eyes looked straight to her friends held up by Magnifico's magic. At first, she felt like such a failure having let them down in this place. But suddenly, by some trick of the light or whatever, the magic that held her friends up each briefly glimmered with a different color. Orange. Then yellow. Then pink, violet, blue, and green. The flash of those colors sparked a reminder of back when she saw similar colors back in her battle with Tirek. Soon... her eyes widened with realization.

"I... I never did it all by myself."

"...What?"

"That's the reason my friends and I were picked. Every struggle we faced, we learned and grew stronger from them. Oh my gosh. It's not my magic that's been forgotten. All of this 'happily ever after' stuff and 'savior of the Book' talk made me forget the first strength I ever found when I first traveled to Ponyville: not the magic of friendship... but that friendships can be truly magical, and that we were always stronger together!"

At this sudden realization, her eyes glowed with the rainbow magic of Friendship as she felt a surge of magic coming from her, freeing herself, the Mane Five, and Spike from Magnifico's grip surprising him.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Don't forget about that speech you made that Twilight says when she is talking to King Magnifico before she and her friends gain their power-up.

Keep going Twilight and friends, defeat that power-hungry king.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Does hold some very promising material right here. But even after all the experiences Twilight has had, it only takes a moment to fully realize just what truly makes her the Princess of Friendship.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Right about that. :twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure he's well aware of it. There's been hundreds of quotes put together and it's difficult enough to keep track as is. But I'm sure there'll be a connection in some degree.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

evil NEVER wins in the end.

Comment posted by Mariobrosfan8000 deleted April 4th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely needed a 'ton' of work as far as dialogue and grammar, but there is definitely something special with this material.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Just a thought for a song idea for all the ponies and Disney characters prepare for their battle with King Magnifico with this song from the season 1 finale of Tangled the series.

Wish/Ready as I'll Ever Be

King Mangifico:

Believe me, I know
They've made this wish
But whatever they've done they deserved
They're ones who caused this
It's no fault of mine
And some justice at last will be served
Now it's time to step up
Or it's time to back down
And there's only one answer for me
And I'll stand up and fight
cause I know that I'm right
And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be

(Outside the castle, the Ponies and Disney friends come together to prepare for battle.)

Applejack: Alright y'all you all know the plan?

Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh): We sure do. Now put your combat gear on. This is a dangerous mission. And we cannot afford any mistakes. The fate of the Book of Disney and Rosas is in our hands.

Rainbow Dash:

Now it's time to rise up
Or it's time to stand down
And the answer is easy to see

Captain Celaeno:

And I swear by the sword
If you're in, get on board
Are you ready?

Aladdin

I'm ready

Woody and Buzz Lightyear:

We're ready

Disney and Pony crowd

We're ready

Captain Celaeno:

Ready as I'll Ever Be

Twilight Sparkle: Let's move out everyone time is running out!

(All the Disney heroes and ponies of Equestria move out to fight Mangifico.)

Tigger:

Are you quite sure we can do this?

Rapunzel:

Together we will, guarantee

King Mangifico:

I'll make them hear me

Disney and My Little Pony heroes:

Now it's time to repeat
Or it's time to resolve

Captain Celaeno:

Prove they can trust me

Disney and My Little Pony Heroes:

And the outcome will hardly come free

Twilgiht Sparkle:

I'll save my friends and family

Disney and My Little Pony Heroes:

Now the line's in the sand
And our moment's at hand

Aladdin:

And I'm ready

Captain Celaeno:

I'm ready

Twilight Sparkle and Asha:

I'm ready

King Mangifico:

Ready as I'll ever be

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Twilight Sparkle: I know you're all confused but right now we got a star to catch.

Pooh and friends: “What star?”

As if on cue, the golden ball of light from before came flying out of a bush, zipping through the air, circling around Asha, the ponies, Spike, and some of the Disney friends they were getting reacquainted.

“Whoa, whoa!” Asha exclaimed, leaning against the well in surprise.

“What the what?!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Oh dear!” Piglet yelped, hiding behind Winnie for protection.

“Ooh! Sparkly!” Tigger smiled, his eyes fixated on the ball, following its flight path.

“Gawrsh!” Goofy exclaimed as he and Donald rotated their heads following the star.

Soon, the golden ball zips off into the woods, with Valentino bleating as he chased after it.

“Valentino!” Asha shouted as she chased after her goat.

“After that Star!” Twilight pointed as she and friends gave chase.

The Star had zipped into a barn, which startled all of the animals awake. Applejack chased after the star. But once inside, the country pony had a run-in with a familiar face.

“OOOF!!!”

“Hey! Watch where ya goin—Applejack?!” Mooed a cow.

“Maggie?!” Applejack exclaimed. “Grace?! Mrs. Calloway?!”

“Oh wow! Hi Applejack!” Grace smiled as she and her fellow cows crowded around their friend. “Long time no see!”

“I thought I’d never see the day,” Mrs. Calloway smiled. “Now, I don’t suppose you could tell us what all the fuss is about?”

“I’ll tell y’all later,” Applejack replied. “But we got a star to catch!”

“…A what now?” Maggie asked.

Outside the barn, the rest of the friends tried to catch the elusive star.

“There it is!” Grumpy pointed.

“I got it!” Happy shouted, trying to catch the star, but it slipped through his fingers. “I don’t got it.”

Dopey chased after the Star, using his hat as a makeshift net. But the clumsy dwarf was doing more bumps than catch. Along the way, he bumped into a baby elephant with big ears, a little boy, a chicken.

“Oh…was the Sky falling, or was it just me?” The chicken groaned as he shook his head, to which the Crusaders smiled in delight.

“ACE!” Scootaloo shouted.

“SCOOTALOO!” Chicken Little shouted as he and the both hugged each other.

Soon, the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders all joined in the group hug, before they noticed their friends.

“DUMBO!” Scootaloo shouted, happily running over to hug the baby elephant’s trunk. “Hey boy! I missed you!”

“Scootaloo?!” Shouted a familiar New York Accented voice. “Well, I’ll be!” Smiled a mouse.

“Timothy!” Scootaloo’s smile brightens even brighter upon seeing the mouse.

“Pinocchio!” Apple Bloom cried, tackling the boy to the ground in a hug.

“Hi Apple Bloom!” Pinocchio smiled.

“Where…Where is everybody?” A voice called out as a familiar maiden walks out from a tree. “Jaq? Gus? Bruno? Hello?”

“Cinderella!” Sweetie Belle cried out.

Cinderella turned to look and her face immediately lit up upon seeing Sweetie Belle.

“Sweetie Belle!” Cinderella smiled, getting down to her knees, with her arms stretched out to welcome the little filly’s embrace.

Meanwhile, back with Dopey, the determined dwarf chased after the star, until he lost sight of it. He turned his head to the left, to the right, up, and down, searching for the star. Then, he sees something shining behind a tree.

Being as quiet as a mouse, Dopey tip-toes until he got closer and closer, hides behind the tree, before he jumped out, with his hat in the air, snatching up the star he was chasing.

…Or so he thought.

“HEY! What’s the matter with you!” A voice cried out, inside of Dopey’s hat.

Dopey looked to see he had accidentally caught somebody’s head. The dwarf felt a tap on the shoulder, to which he turned and looked to see an annoyed looking pixie, who was tapping her foot.

Dopey removed the hat to reveal a familiar young boy.

Before the awkward moment continued, the real star from before, zipped by, startling Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, and Dopey. Tigger was growling and jumping after it.

“I’ll get it!” Tigger bounced. “Catching stars is what Tiggers do best!”

Wish

Meeting more Friends

(While trying to get the star, the reunions continue.)

Pinkie-I got it! I got it!

(But then bumped into a girl with long blonde hair.)

Pinkie-Oh, sorry. I... (Gasps)

???-That's ok. I wasn't... (Gasps)

(The girl was Pinkie's fun friend, Rapunzel)

Pinkie-Rapunzel?

Rapunzel-Pinkie?

Pinkie and Rapunzel (Both hugging)-Bestie!

(Spike tried his luck to chase the star but bumped into something hard.)

Rarity-Spikey! Are you alright?

Spike-Don't worry, Rares, it'll take more than a tree to stop me.

Rarity-Uh darling, since when do trees have scales?

???-Try looking up, guys.

(The two look up to see their dinosaur friend, Aladar, and his lemur family.)

Spike-It's Aladar!

Rarity-And his lemur family too.

Aladar-Nice to see you guys again.

Pilo-But can you tell what's going on here.

Suri-Yeah, we don't know why we're here.

Rarity-It's kind of hard to explain.

???-Don't worry, we can take it.

(The group see another pair of friends of the MLP Gang, Pongo and Perdita.)

Spike-It's Pongo!

Rarity-And Perdita too!

Perdita-Not just us. Kids, your hero is here.

(The dalmatian puppies came out and gathered around Spike, snuggling and licking him in the process.)

Spike-Hey, that tickles. But yet, it great to see you guys again.

(Meanwhile, Fluttershy, Rainbow Twilight and their Disney friends were flying after the star.)

Rainbow-Who knew stars and go so fast?

Twilight-Well, there are shooting stars.

Belle-Yes, they go fast.

Rainbow-Ture, but I don't think this star is one of them.

???-Oh, boy. Throw another shrimp on the barbie girls, cause HERE I COME!!

Fluttershy-That sounds familiar.

Twilight-It should. Look up there!

(Everyone saw Wilber (Rescuers) diving down with Bernard and Bianca.)

Wilber (Rescuers)-CANNONBALL!!!!!

Bianca-Weeee!

Wilber (Rescuers) (Flying though some forest birds)-Gang way! Comin' through, mice on board!! Clear the way! Move over madam, there you go! Comin' through sir, thank you. (Tries to land, but, as usual, he slides along the ground till he stops.) And they say my landing aren't great.

Merida-You know him?

Rainbow-Unfortunately. He's still as clumsy as ever.

Snow White-He doesn't seem so bad.

Bernard-This is way I like trains.

Bianca-Oh, Bernard, where's your sense of adventure?

Fluttershy-Bernard? Bianca?

Bernard-Well, this is a surprise.

Wilber (Rescuers)-Hey guys, what are you doing here?

Twilight-You wouldn't believe us even if we told you.

Bianca-Try us, darling. After our adventures, I'd believe anything.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Adam becomes the Beast again

"We can't hold them off much longer!" Applejack grunted as she and the others struggle to keep the doors shut, while Magnfico's soldiers and his Disney Villains' henchmen try to break in.

From outside, the loud bloodcurdling roar of a Carnotaurus can be heard. The horned prehistoric predator was ramming its head against the door, nearly breaking the bolts off its hinges

"Can't...hold...on...much...longer!" Mei Lee groaned.

"Too...many..." Sully added.

"Need...more...muscles..." Quasi added.

"That's it!" Adam exclaimed, before he turned to Twilight. "Change me into the Beast!"

"Huh?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"What?!" The others followed Twilight's confusion.

"I can hold those goons off long enough for all of you to find our friends, recover the Book, and the Wishes," Adam explained. "Now hurry, Twilight! Do it! Change me back into the Beast!"

"...But...Adam," Twilight began. "You can't! We need you! You're already fading away and...if something goes wrong...you'll be...lost...forever!"

"Yeah, and...Belle needs you!" Spike reminded. "We need you!"

"But if we're all caught, then nobody is saved," Adam said sternly, putting a hand on Twilight's shoulder. "You're the important one, Twilight."

Another smash at the door alerted both pony and prince to the situation at hand.

"DO IT!" Adam ordered.

Outside, the Carnotaurus had rammed its head against the doors for the final time, breaking them apart.

"ATTAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!" The guards shouted as they charged towards the heroes, only to be frightened off by a loud roar.

"RETREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!"

The henchmen were screaming at the top of their lungs as they flee for their lives, being chased by the scariest beast they've ever seen.

Once again, Adam has become the Beast. The Beast leapt into action, fending off all the goons that were sent to capture the heroes. The Sheriff's Posse were swatted to the side, flying in the air like ragdolls, with the hyenas yelping in fright as they were being picked up by the Beast, who fought them off as if he was ten lions.

The Carnotaurus let out a loud roar before it charged towards the Beast. But the Beast stood his ground as the dinosaur charged at him like a raging bull. The dinosaur lunged forward to snap its jaws at the Beast, who waited until the last minute to jump in the air, dodging its jaws, and grabs onto the dinosaur's horns. The Carnotaurus proceeded to lift its head up in the air, thrashing to the side to shake the Beast off its face.

The Beast flew in the air and hits against a wall. The Carnotaurus let out a roar, before it snorted and advanced upon the Beast.

"HI YAH!" Mei shouted as she jumped towards the dinosaur and punched it in the face.

The Carnotaurus staggered to the side from the punch, while the girl-turned-red panda held a paw out to the Beast.

"Need a hand?" Mei smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks," The Beast thanked Mei before both he and Mei stood side-by-side.

"What do you say we bullfight this big bully?" Mei suggested as she stood in a fighting stance.

"Sounds good to me," The Beast replied as both he and Mei worked together to fend off the Carnotaurus and the goons.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wilber (Rescuers)-Hey guys, what are you doing here?

Twilight-You wouldn't believe us even if we told you.

Bianca-Try us, darling. After our adventures, I'd believe anything.

Twilight: "We'll tell you later. Right now, we have a star to catch."

Right on cue, the said star zipped over Twilight's head.

"There it goes!"

Alright, Beast and panda vs. Carnotaurus, I like the sound of that.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

clever twist!

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Why not add Spike as well. he could give the Carno a good burn just like he did Ronno!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I believe this is what people would call a "continuity nod" or a callback?

Wish
Babysitting (or Puppy Sitting)

With Pongo, Tramp, Robin Hood, and some of the other Disney friends afflicted with the Night Howlers, Trusty and Jock found themselves biting off more than they could chew, trying to babysit both Lady and the Tramp's puppies, as well as Pongo and Perdita's 101 dalmatians.

"I'm one for lookin' after Lassie's tykes," Jock panted heavily. "But 101 pups?"

"Well, don't you remember the Twilight Howl, Jock?" Trusty reminded his old friend. "That devil woman would stop at nothing to get her hands on these adorable little pups! So it's up to you and me to look after them all!"

"Aye! If that woman ever showed her face, I'd give 'er the what for!" Jock agreed, until he gets piled on by several more of the playful puppies. "That is...if these pups don't tire me out before she does..."

"And I thought babysitting half a dozen of Rob and Marian's kids was a hassle..." Little John moaned.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Tricking Prince John

“Not one move!” Prince John threatened, holding his golden hand dangerously to Marian. “Or the girl gets it!”

“Careful everyone!” Spike cautioned. “That hand is enchanted with the golden touch!”

“Hey! Is that your mother?” Timon suddenly pointed.

“MOMMY?!” Prince John exclaimed in alarm, turning around to look.

Reacting fast, Applejack whipped her lasso out to pull Maid Marian out of harm’s way.

Yakko, Wakko and Dot: Monkeys always look! Monkeys always look!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Goofy gets shot out of a cannon

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Asha asked.

“You really want to get yourself shot out of a cannon?” Applejack asked.

“A-hyuck! I sure am!” Goofy replied. “They don’t call me Super Goof for nuthin! I’m gonna go flying into King Magnifico’s castles, rescue the Wishes before you can say Disney!”

“I can’t watch this!” Fluttershy whimpered, covering her eyes.

“Aim right for the castle!” Goofy instructed.

“Are you sure you want to go flew with this? Uh, through with this?” Doc asked.

“I sure do, doctor!” Goofy replied.

“Well, he’s a goner,” Grumpy muttered.

“At least he’ll go out with a bang,” Eeyore muttered.

With that, Huey picked up Mushu and used him as a flint to light the cannon.

“Fire in the hole!” Huey shouted.

Goofy was all set and ready, when at the very last second, he had a second thought.

“WAIT!” He shouted.

But it was too late.

KA-BOOM!

”YAAAAAAAAAAAAA—HOO—HOO—HOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!”

Ah, never change Goofy, never change.

• Viewing 10,501 - 10,550 of 10,663