Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
nebulaegalaxy
Group Admin

Basic Guidelines

Please include in your introduction:
-Your preferred pronouns
-Your religious beliefs (if any)
-Your sexuality (and romantic alignment if they don't match)
-One miscellaneous fact about yourself

Hello there! I'm Sammie, and I made this group in an effort to find others like me, queer and Christian. I use she/her and they/them pronouns. I'm biromantic and demisexual, and my religious beliefs are somewhere between Catholic and Protestant, while also including points from a site that will be included in the resources thread. I am currently in two healthy relationships. One is with a guy, and the other is with a girl, both of whom I love dearly.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

Hi, I'm TheMysteryMuffin/Thomas!

• I'm he/she, cisgender. Physically male.
  • I'm Christain. I don't discriminate against homosexuality.
  • I'm a homosexual, however I could be pansexual (personality over body).
  • I love writing stories!

Nice to meet you! :heart:

Hi, I’m Nate. I’m a male (he/him, you get the idea) , and yeah .-.
I’m bisexual (sorta, it’s weird to explain :/) and I have no clue what religious title I should put myself under, I’ve never thought much about it. (religion for me is like “Aye man you feel that way and I feel this way so try not to bag on me for my way and I won’t worry about your way.)
That was an interesting way to describe that. Moving on, I’m in a relationship (fairly fresh to be honest, going well), and I play guitar as well as sing in a men’s choir.
In all honesty, I joined this group to not only meet some “likeminded” people, but hopefully understand people with different thoughts and views. (As I do tend to get angry quite easily sometimes ^^’)
Side Note: This was way to long sorry :,>

Hi!
I'm Will/Kirito
Straight white Cis male.
I'm a Presbyterian Christian.
An interesting fact is I study British literature/poetry!

-I'd be Ixu/Ice Star and I am a dude.
-I'm a very low profile agnostic currently, but I love theology
-I'm a homoromantic ace boi
-I'm beautiful

Hello, hello
I'm GivingSpider, and I use male pronouns when refering to myself but I'm not exactly partial to them.
I'm a Non-Traditional Trinitarian Wiccan. That's the shortest way to give my faith a label if one is needed.
I'm openly Pansexual.
I'm really into Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun, and Vampire: The Masquerade :scootangel:

Hi, I'm Sunlight Solace (Alex).
- I'm a cis male, so he/him are naturally preferred, but since my username is pretty feminine, I'm okay with getting called she/her by people who don't know I'm male.
- I'm a Christian. I don't currently consider myself a part of any particular denomination, but I suppose the one I'd align most closely with is Anabaptist. To describe my beliefs briefly, I'm theologically conservative, but fairly morally liberal.
- I'm mostly straight, but I lean bisexual (though that mostly applies to crushes on fictional characters). While I can be emotionally attracted to a real life male, there are certain... uh... body parts I haven't yet developed a physical attraction to. Also, my family is pretty strongly opposed to same-sex relationships, so it would be really difficult for me to carry on a long-term relationship with a guy.
- As my miscellaneous fact, one of the major ways my beliefs differ from those of most modern American Christians is that I'm a proponent of ultimate reconciliation, which is the belief that punishment in the afterlife is temporary and restorative, and that all, either before or after earthly death, will eventually come to Christ and be saved. "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive." 1 Corinthians 15:22 ESV

Hi, I'm Brasta Septim, better known as Father Horse to some! I'm on of the admins of the main LGBT group, but I don't talk in the forums much so few probably recognise me.
*I generally go by he/him, as I'm a cis male, but I generally am fine with calling me anything but 'late for dinner.'
*I am an Anglican, and I am a priest of the Episcopal Church in the US, though I'm a bit more low-key about my sexuality with colleagues than here, obviously.
*I'm bisexual, with a male preference.
*I was raised in the UK, and am on the very High Churchy-Vaguely-Traditional-But-Affirming side of Anglicanism. We're generally big on the 'beauty of holiness' as expressed in churches, reverent, orderly worship and a certain amount of historical continuity as far as beliefs go, with a stronger leaning towards more Catholic ideas than Reformed Protestantism, but generally enthusiastically inclusive of the LGBT community as a whole, to the point of which we're kind of considered the LGBT camp in some circles.

[comment removed for personal reasons. May restore someday]

Hello, I'm TheWingman!

-I go by He/Him
-I'm an atheist but I have no discriminations towards any faiths
-Straight Bisexual, but in no romantic relationships (too busy).
-I love to write whatever I like. If I can feel or think it, I will write it. Hideaki Anno (creator of NGE) is one of my inspirations.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11