Cozy Glow 578 members · 943 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Between the contest being held in this group, and who-says-villains-cant-be-sexy-contest being hosted by Questionmark+x3 now seems to be as good a time as any to post one of my story ideas, for whoever might be interested. I dont really care for prizes or credit, as long as the end result is a good story.

so far, theres only one story in the “op goddess of chaos cozy” folder, “cozy grow” by the eroticator.

Seriously, how is there only one chaos cozy giantess story?

And rather than becoming political ruler of the world, she instead chooses to become more of a destructive force of nature, imagine the androids from future trunks timeline.
Also most evil giantess stories focus just end up being about the giantess having sex with buildings and stuff.
After all, even if she looks like an adult on the outside, on the inside shes still a child (kinda). so instead of using her toy sized surroundings as sex-toys, she uses them as regular toys.

She could have a snowball fight with the rest of equestria, (imagine the giant winter-nuke from tanks for the memories )
play hopscotch on top of the city-blocks of manehattan, then wash off the debris, by going for a swim in the ocean, starting with the worlds largest cannonball (the ponies really shouldnt have built their towns within the splashzone, its really not cozys fault for their lack of foresight).

in the actual show, chaos cozy couldnt control her new powers, while in “cozy grow”, she mastered it during a timeskip
what if there was a story about her trying to get used to her new giant, top-heavy size? (picturing 2646999) having a chest that big, would make it hard for her to see where shes stepping, and her weight might cause the ground to cave in under her, luckily her new “powers” prevent her from taking too much damage, but for her surroundings its a different story, as well as for whatever normal sized ponies might be in the vicinity, then again, since its hard for her to see where shes going, while everyone else has no problem seeing HER, its really their own fault, if they get damaged from the impact(s).

And instead of absorbing all the raw magical power in the world, id rather have her aquire specific abilities, she could absorb the mirror pool to gain shadow clone jutsu, so when she goes to the nearest amusement park, she can rip off the ferris wheel to use as a frisbee, to play with herselves.

And even as a giantess, shed still require food, she could take chrysalises power to drain mp based on physical attraction to sustain herself, (also shapeshifting, but its not really useful for her, except for maybe giving a town a brief sense of false hope or something),
Draining rockhoof would give her even stronger, bigger muscles, while the alicorns and starswirls power just boosts her overal stats, size and give her royal canterlot voice. Fluttershy would give her (in addition to an even bigger bust) the ability to use conquerors haki (the stare), empath-powers to sense any emotion (which she could combine with her changeling abilities, to drain mp based on any emotion directed towards her). Starlights ability would give her the power to boost her own strength with her own emotion, just in case she ever needs it.

So... what do you guys think? I understand it might not be everyones cup of tea.

And rather than becoming political ruler of the world, she instead chooses to become more of a destructive force of nature, imagine the androids from future trunks timeline.
Also most evil giantess stories focus just end up being about the giantess having sex with buildings and stuff.
After all, even if she looks like an adult on the outside, on the inside shes still a child (kinda). so instead of using her toy sized surroundings as sex-toys, she uses them as regular toys.

This sounds adorable. :heart: And would be a nice mix of cute and terrifying if written well. I cannot write it, I have many other projects to tend to and I already have a different idea for the contest, but I hope that someone will adopt it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2