My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 862 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Win by default. The contest ended on the exact feb 14 due to discord... which is about right. Then I took a meltdown after that... and then came back later to finish what I started.

The review:

ESticks and Stones
She is a mare of few words. The words he uses, some ponies would prefer he used less of. They encounter one another, and things somehow work out.
David Silver · 2k words  ·  40  3 · 335 views

Tags: Romance/Slice of life

2,013 words .... disqualify However hes the only one that entered before the the feb 14 cancell so i stop people from placing the fictions in.... so... since he is the only one... I think it's fair that the disqualify is now the winning fiction of the event.

Summary: This fiction is about 2 cannon characters Mud Pie and Mudbriar... Ship cannon fiction... LOL

Review: Too short but I have to say the grammar is good. It's a one-shot obviously which I tried to prevent from one-shot spams... However this is what a good one shot. Next time I will be brutle the next time... unless only 1 entery is in there.

Now back to the fiction at hoof.

The thing about Mud and Mudbriar is that they do well together and the fiction itself prooves that it's best ship of 2024 that is on the event of the My little reviews and feedback. Best romance on this event and only the best romance of this event. T_T but still it is still a good read and I loved it. Don't change a thing it looks great. Perfection!!!!!

Now time to hand down my verdict.

5/10 since it broke the 5k entry to enter. However it's the only one that applied... 10/10

So further to do this is clearly 7/10 for this event!!!!!!!!!

Pop, set as the icon of the story, much better! Glad you liked it though. I told the tale and it felt quite completed, so I stopped.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

of course!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3