My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 864 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TTo Equestria And Beyond (Rewrite In Progress)
A new friend joins Equestria and makes his mark
NightFurySpeedey8156 · 593k words  ·  34  21 · 1.5k views

Review: To Equestria and Beyond

Tags: Gore, Narcotics, Violence, Death, Romance, Adventure, Comedy, Alternate Universe.

Summary: To infinity and beyond!

9/12/23 Review: It’s incomplete so I haven’t read all of it. The idea is very good, and the characters are ok. Chapter 1-10… it seems a bit slow pace which might bore some readers… Until I got to chapters 8 and 9 it got very interesting then… I feel like Spike is a little bit out of character… but let’s not forget that this is an alternate universe. Ah, the Princess Luna sex joke… I pretty much laughed.

9/13/23 Review: Chapters 11- 20 

I discovered high bold caps!!! Ow ow ow ow ow…

Everything else looks fine…  and the story got a bit interesting.

9/15/23 Chapters 21 - 30

Your grammar improvement a little bit…The story is still interesting up to this point.

9/16/23 chapters 31- 40

Everything looks better and a bit longer which I had to rest my eye balls. Because of the chapter of 25k words. Which was the chapter 38.  It was long so long I had to bookmark it. Took me two days.  And then chapter 39…. Youtube videos …. Oh dear.  The second one doesn’t want to play and the 1st is pretty much copyrights… Not only that but not crediting the singer is pretty also bad.  So chapter 39 is the worst chapter.  The rules state that only mlp music and not something else… so >.> you might want to read it.  Most people use youtube videos and don’t credit the singer so…. You are not the only one.

Usually, I don't tell people this about YouTube videos... because well I didn't care at the time unless the youtube was broken or etc....

Chapter 40 is pretty good.

9/17/23

Chapters 41 to 43

I have to say it’s back on track and it looks promising…
 And the fiction stops there but there will be more hopefully.

I have to say what ruins a fiction is definitely youtube videos…

Due to the site rules ummm… I have to make a lower rating that I didn’t want to do.

I rate this as a 5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1