My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TSolar Prominence
There are things about the Mare in the Moon story that not even Twilight knows about; things that even make Celestia afraid. It was not Luna's nightmare that was unleashed that day... (Spiral of Fate Book 1)
GTthe4th · 7.8k words  ·  108  1 · 2.9k views

Review: Fear is Temporary, Regret is Forever

Tags: Violence, dark, sad, tragedy, Alternate Universe

Summary: A Celestia and Luna Fiction with bat ponies.

Review:  This fiction almost had me… almost… hahahahahahaa!!!!  This fiction has done well with the story however… one thing is the grammar of capitalizations.  Where there was no need for it to be capitalized.  Other than that… I say it’s a 9/10 for me.  This is a fiction that people should look up to besides a few grammar mistakes… of capitalizations.  This is why I give this a smack of a 9/10… (also I'm cutting out all of the misspells of anyponyes and anycreatures as compound words… that would lead to an 8/10  due to red underlines and I'm not sure those compound words are even 100% certify as english. Until I see a fine print saying it is.  Like a document…)

Eight to nine out of ten.

Comment posted by GTthe4th deleted January 5th
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

no it's not that...

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

paragraph 119 if it has a ( ) then this is what I'm looking at.

“Ponies have been dying for years, Celestia!” Luna roared, baring her fangs. “And in thy stupidity and blindness, thou couldn’t see it! We tried to stop it, We pleaded with thy ’precious little Ponies’, but they refused! They cited thee as the reason for why they hated (Us), because thou taught them so! They demanded that (We) leave!” She laughed cruelly. “This reasoning was nothing more than childish fear, so (We) gave them a real reason to fear the night.” 

Paragraph 125

“But it was a possibility, one that thou had considered as truth,” Luna hissed. “We could not take the chance if it was true. We had to act. We had to know. We had to see. So (We) encased thine tower in a sound barrier and took matters into (Our) own hooves. And We both were right! They always feared (Our) night and our (Children), even though (We) protected them from the monsters! They spat upon (Our) names, cursed the darkness, and feared (Our) shooting stars, of all things! They thought (We) were going to send one of them on their heads! Preposterous!” 

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Ah, a stylistic choice... welp to kill grammar... perfect. (if anyone one decides to do this in the mere future please let me know before hoof. Because it's a stylistic choice we need still need a document from your government that this is all 100% certify.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5