My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EA Moment with Dr Wolf Goes Wrong
The Ponyville Theater presents an origional play about our Equestrian Wolf for your amusement. Warning: The actors are inexperienced and the props are cheep and are bound to fall apart. No refunds.
Light Heart101 · 38k words  ·  14  1 · 258 views

Review: A Moment of Dr. Wolf Goes Wrong

Summary: Nothing could go wrong right?  And then it happened.

Critique time:  hmmmm, another Dr. Wolf fiction.  A place where pressure on the reviewer because no one would ever put thumbs down on the most famous people on youtube.  Well, dang… this fiction does have it’s ups and downs.  It is a play however, I feel like the play itself could use some work.  Giving the character with more feeling should be added at least even if there were some off screen from the play.

And that’s pretty much it.  I give this at least a 7/10

Characters performs on stage were pretty slightly stale.

Light Heart101
Group Contributor

Ah... I didn't know it was stale. Sorry

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

you need to work on small details. Because everything needs to be there to make it work... If say if the door magically close does this mean it would have a sound from the door. I'm going off of physicals and sound measurements on this... because when I go to a play I can hear noises and the effect of the sounds because the stage is quiet unless the characters are doing dialog at the time or a crowed was applauses on the scene.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3