My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Review: AMWDW - Odium's Therapy Session

Tags: [Sad], [Slice of Life]

Summary: the famous dr. wolf with odium on a therapy story.

Critic:  Dr. Wolf can’t be a cannon character…  Alternate Universe tag is a must.  Unless..  There was some way that Dr. Wolf was a cannon character… let’s bring up my sheet…  What do we know about mlp…  Time and space right...  and 4th wall mythology. So, it could be that Dr. Wolf could be a cannon character???  If I was thinking like Dr. Strange…  It can only be .1% that Dr. Wolf could be a cannon character.  Oh, wait, Pinkie Pie has chaos powers near the end of the show… 4th wall is now a thing created.  What if Pinkie Pie made some kind of worm hole to make Dr. Wolf to a cannon character.  Welp… in theory Q and the continuum.

Now I’m out of character, let's get back to the fiction itself.  So, it’s one of those stories about sadness and depression… You know what, I could care less about it.  I seen it on Dr. Wolf youtube channel.  I was like…. Yeah I could understand that people have depression, it's always good to let it all out.

The fiction however, instead of youtube it’s writing a story about Odium the worst OC background story.  You know what the best thing he did was right…  I have a feeling he knew that his OC wasn’t that great.  So, he then asked the famous dr. wolf… OMG  WUT….  Dr. Wolf  The famous of the red team and then he went to the blue team… switching it up.  You know I’m a big fan of Dr. Wolf.  What did you do… that I deserve this. 

I have a feeling that many of my friends may question me for even doing this.  However, this is something later I should discuss.  (back to topic).  Ok, so sad and a slice of life.  I’m glad you didn’t use Komono, the wisest pony of the universe of g3.  

Dr. Wolf and Odium are spot on.  I know people may not like the story… but however, therapy is part of an emotional crisis. Two wolves of the same coin but different lifestyles and knowing the part of the two and the emotionality of the fiction.  How the heck did you get this idea?  (Dr. Wolf Channel.)  It is a rare fiction to have.  How is this fiction? I now truly understand that there is no plot, just an epic one shot.  

The flow of the story is 100% accurate, a mix between both worlds of a popular wolf and a commoner.  10/10.

The word choices of the dr. wolf and Odium is clearly also spot on as 100% accurate 10/10.

The Idea there was only 5 dr. wolf stories and this is the sixth there could have been more that I may not yet to find… but however, Rare story that has done super well.  100%  10/10.

Where did you find that editor? I’m highly amused that the editor has no mistakes on this fiction which means there can only be one thing….  10/10. The grammar is 100% top notch and OMG…   Everyone deserves to be at the top… This fiction deserves a Gosh damn spot in my favorites.  This fiction is his and the editor's masterpiece and you know what this deserves it.

Masterpiece 10/10.  It isn’t just the Dr. Wolf that is famous and all… it’s how you put this fiction together with your editor that made this top of the line.

Thanks for the review, Flora. It was great! Also, was that Odium being the worst OC or him having the worst OC background story? I got confused on that part.

And why do you think he's the worst/has the worst background story?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

during the background story and added to the story.... wasn't good enough to keep my attention but what you did on this one is much depth as emotional that the character can get. There is a big difference. I hope you learn from this.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

this is the most big improvement that you done so far.

*dabs*

this is the first fic I've edited in years lol

Thanks. That means a lot to me. Though, I still don't know why all the downvotes and negative criticism, but still, thanks. :heart:

Oh. Did you upvote the fiction?

Maybe some "Fans" of the good accountant turned psychiatrist found in ill taste the story, you know how.... people... Can be

What do you think of it, though?

Haven't read it.been busy moving my website to WordPress to do pretty much anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13