My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Light Heart101
Group Contributor

Nopony Interrupts My FRIENDSHIP SPEECH, Starlight Glimmer!! Written by

ThePinkedWonder

Summary: Cornered by Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends, who just got their Cutie Marks back, Starlight Glimmer thought Twilight was ready to "bore" her with a friendship speech.

However, thinking of how Starlight interrupted her earlier friendship speech attempt by yelling at her to be QUIET, Twilight wasn't planning to give a speech this time. Not least, not quite like the ones you would usually think of.

This may not end well for the former ruler of "Our Town" if she doesn't start running!

This takes place in part 2 of the season 5 premiere...obviously.

Analysis: I am not always a fan of the stories where the writer determines that the alicorns have untapped power because they hold back. However, there are a couple of stories that I have read who can pull it off well, and most of them are comedies. This is one of them. This has an amazing buildup that helps with the suspense of Twilight's building anger that makes an amazing conclusion. It feels so comedic that she admits that interrupting a friendship speech is a worse offense than anything any villain has done in the series. I find this story very funny due to how well it built up the climax. It is well written and manages to keep the story interesting.

Writing: 10/10: This is a well-written story with no errors that I can find.

Plot of the story: 9/10: It's a rather interesting take on this episode, making Twilight lose her cool. It's rather entertaining to think about how she could flip out over her friendship speeches. For a short story, it's a rather entertaining basis.

Story flow: 10/10: The writer keeps the story from looking like it's dragging on by making every interaction important. It's basically everypony building up the suspense and fearing what Twilight is going to do. It keeps the reader invested in what exactly is going to happen.

Final score: 29/30 9.6/10

How to improve: I don't have many points to give. I am rather impressed by the story and how well it's written and how it flows. I enjoyed this story and hope so see more from this writer.

I'm not sure what to say but, WOW! That's a better score than I even hoped to get! Glad you liked it so much!:pinkiehappy:

This story has a sequel I can ask you to review at some point, after the other stories get their reviews.

Light Heart101
Group Contributor

You can stick them in my "ask to review" folder and I can look them over once I get the chance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3