My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Azure Drache
Group Admin

- Word count : I read as long as I am in the mood, the better the story the longer my read. More a info for very long stories. A short one with only 1-2k words musn't worry about me reading it through, but a story with 300K words may get a review after a few chapters already.

-Everything in my reviews is my personal opinion. Don't worry if I don't like your story that much, others surely will:pinkiesmile:

-I don't give a rating lower than 5/10, so everyone can stay on good terms and noone must have hard feelings.

- I have a life too, so don't expect your review be done in 5 minutes after submitting it. Also I may enjoy a good sunny day sometimes too, so don't worry if your story isn't noticed for a day or two.

So, no human tag? Because literally every story I’ve made has it.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Sorry, but no human. It simple isn't one of my interests and a review wouldn't be fair then.

There a other good groups for reviews still, if I may suggest, https://www.fimfiction.net/group/202157/blunt-reviews-group was one I found helpfull.

Alright then.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I saw in my feedbox you have choosen SpitFlame, good choice in my opinion. I hope you get a helpfull review.:twilightsmile:

Hey, good luck with your group. Reviewers are a helpful bunch, and quite rare.

Out of curiosity, why aren't you interested in anything crossover related?

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Well, I am here to read about ponies and not something else, also if I want to look at something, let's say warhammer for example I can simple go to their place and see it there.
Another point is, we all know we are here because ponies are fluffy and cute and stuff, why mix it up with something not so cute?

Well, it's not exactly wrong to want to see only that. I'm simply asking because there are various versions of crossovers where they integrate aspects a certain genre into the MLP world, or managed to mix both series in to one story where the characters interact properly and it doesn't take away from the feel of the story.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

If I don't know the franchise a story of mlp is merged with I wouldn't care for the characters, deosn't get the jokes and all. Surely there will be some good crossover stories out there like you say, but I wouldn't enjoy the stuff from the other franchise.
For the fluff! :trollestia:

I understand, it was mostly just a minor suggestion. I'm just saying, if you stated that only crossovers that evolved certain series you're into may be involved, you might come across some more interesting stories.

Anywho, thanks for the review!

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Your welcome was a pleasure to read your story

“Horror but nothing depressing and nothing mature” is an interesting standard. Not inconsistent; fear and sadness are distinct, but unusual.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Well the no mature rule is more because there are special requirement for groups that allows them and also has the advantage to keep the 'slaughter' once away more or less. Though I should look that rules up in the future and see what I can do to allow Mature stories.

For the horror stories, I like the fear atmosphere, when you can read it at night and it scares you:twilightsmile: Of course there can be sad elements when it 'gets' one of the characters or a friend of them, I don't mind, but the main focus shouldn't be on the sad stuff.

Just a quick question: why don’t you accept stories with the Adventure or Thriller tags?

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I don't mind these tags, just the focus shouldn't be on them. I want to make fair reviews and the tags I accept shall garantie that.

Which story with adventure tag do you have in mind?

Well, my story… :twilightsheepish:

But the problem is that Adventure and Thriller are the only tags. The story is designed to be a love letter of sorts to contemporary action cinema—violent and irreverent, but not overly dark and gritty.

So yeah…

As much as I’d like a review for my story, I don’t think it’s allowed… :applejackunsure:

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Well, I know the creator of this group very well so sometimes I can convince him to make exceptions of the rules.:derpytongue2:

So I overlooked your first chapter, killing, guns like kalaschnikovs and such... :applejackunsure: not my taste even besides the tags.

As a Daring Doo fan have you read 'The Lantern' or 'The writing on the wall'? Thats more my taste:twilightsmile:

Oh I’ve read those stories, and many others like them. All really good stuff!

Not exactly the kinds of stories that I wanted to tell' though.

But hey, I’m grateful you gave my story a chance, even if it’s not to your liking.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19