The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 1554 )
  • Viewing 1,551 - 1,600 of 1,554

Matt Christiansen: Claims US Leads the World in Mass Shootings Are Based on One Bunk Study | Ignore Evidence Otherwise

All sources for the video are on the description but, to make it easier
(BUNK) Study from Landfor
Actual study of Mass Shootings by Lott

Uvalde Police Had Rifles & Shields, Door Breach Never Tried | New Evidence Contradicts Old Claims

Amereep
Group Contributor

January 6th Committee Eighth Public Hearing

Too Long; Didn't Watch - it talks about Trump's lack of responsibility and disinterest for the nation's future, addressing how he throws people under the bus with no remorse and how he cannot admit to his failures.

...I would like to take this time by readdressing a story of mine...

EThe Mare Who Is Always Right
A short rhyming tale about a 'mare', who claims to always be right and runs for office.
Amereep · 1.3k words · 204 views

...and to leave with a segment that I have planned for another one of my stories...

"Cadance, why did you pick me to be The Captain of The Royal Guard when I'm not suited for the job?" Shining Armor asks with a heavy heart.

"What are you talking about?" Cadance questions in an uplifting tone. "I'm a Princess, remember? I should know what it takes to be a good leader."

"But I'm not leadership material." Shining persist on the thought. "For the past while now, I've started to realize that the choices I've been making have caused nothing but trouble for everypony. I've been leading them into danger and failed to protect them from injury and even death. How can you say that this position is for me when I'm a failure of the uniform?"

Cadance takes Shining's hoof into her own without hesitation, "Because a real leader carries the weight of everypony's safety foremost and takes responsibility for whatever may come."

Shining Armor looks in her benevolent eyes as he listens to the reassuring words.

"You reflect on your actions and how you could've improve upon them. You don't blame others for your failures, but take the team's actions as your own. And you stay true to your word and never run away from them; like confronting any threat for the kingdom's safety, being there when our daughter needs you."

Shining stretches his neck as Cadance brushes her head along it.

"Keeping your vow to me."

Shining eases his cheek in Cadance's mane, finding the locks comforting and its fragrance soothing.

• Viewing 1,551 - 1,600 of 1,554