The Unified Creators Alliance 495 members · 1,826 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

To find out what I think of Disney’s latest animated feature in greater detail, click on the link above the picture:

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

Evil white man wizard is evil because he is white, and strong independent gay black woman who don't need no man fights and defeats the evil white man who is evil because he's white through wahman power.

Honestly, I can pretty much confirm that what you said isn’t the case at all with this movie.

Comment posted by Sanguine Eyes deleted Dec 24th, 2023

Honestly I have seen debates on this film as to whether or not this movie was written with an AI is was so soulless. Good for you if you enjoyed it though.

Was the film not something you personally enjoyed?

I felt it was missing something important. I can't place my finger on it but it felt it was just running through the numbers. Like it knew how to make a good animation but not why they are good.

Also there have been rumors. (take them with a grain of salt.) That the development was extremally rushed.

🤔Interesting.

Ironically, when you mentioned that people were debating over whether the film felt like it was written in AI or by actual writers, it made me remember that it was exactly how I felt about “My Little Pony: A New Generation”. And similar to how you felt about “WISH”, I felt that MLP: ANG was trying to be a good animated feature, yet it never accomplished being one.

Pretty crazy, right?

Makes sense. Different strokes and all.

The stuff that got changed sounded interesting. Like in the earlier drafts of Wish. There was a love interest but changed to the wise cracking goat.

I remember the rumor. Star was originally going to take the form of a boy and become Asha’s love interest, but they later changed the character entirely.

It could possibly be because they felt that giving Asha a love interest would steer things off from the story or add too much to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12