The Unified Creators Alliance 495 members · 1,845 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

I wish you success with this new group. :heart:

I deleted the old group because it is no longer needed.

Keep the spirit of posting and promoting whatever you like. :heart:

I do have to ask, why did you think it wasn't needed anymore?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6558761 PMG was banned from my group because he was warned for years not to start trouble in the group. We have only ever banned three people in the entire time the group was around (PMG, Chill Sweet, and Jesse). That's really a low number in comparison to other groups. We have him every chance to change, and he did not.

So I had to ban him. After that, StormLuna made a new group with my group name (ie this one). I couldn't keep the old one because the names were too similar, so I deleted it (because I'm trying to create a brand and can't have a duplicate name of it out there).

For the record, I am not mad at PMG or anyone. I had to ban him because of his behavior in the group. And I had to delete my group because StormLuna created a group with a name similar to mine.

That's basically what happened.

I genuinely wish PMG and StormLuna success with the new group they created. I have no hard feelings and I am not mad at anyone.

In fact I like everyone and consider everyone a friend, even if they don't consider me to be one.

Blessings to you and everyone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3