Please Read My Story 368 members · 3,825 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I recently published a story about online bullying, and how awful it can be to be bullied online, I myself know how it is to get bullied because I’ve been bullied my entire life, in school, online.

I know this may not be much of a story, but I decided to write it anyway because I believe it is necessary to spread awareness about how awful online bullying can be, especially when you don’t tell anyone that you’re being bullied online and that tearing you apart, maybe you can’t tell anyone or maybe the bully has made you not tell them because if you ever did something bad would happened to you.

The story is here to spread awareness about how awful online bullying can be, and we need to stop it before the population, especially young people take their own lives, every day teenagers across the US are being bullied online for whatever reason if they are overweight, or even if they have a disability that they cannot fix, they are being bullied.

TOnline Bullying Is Not Cool
My name is Little Snow andI’m being bullied online because of my disability with ponies saying that I’m not actually disabled and that I’m just faking it, I keep telling them I am not, but they don’t listen to me, one day it gets so bad that.
Artist · 1.2k words · 440 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1