Please Read My Story 367 members · 3,846 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Fuel the Eternal Flame is a DOOM crossover where Equestria was always apart of the DOOM Universe as oppose to it just being completely separate. I'm a major DOOM fan and I've seen a couple of crossovers, however I feel like a lot of them were just the same template of "Sam sends Slayer to horse-world and thing happen." So I decided to shake it up a little and make something new.

TFuel the Eternal Flame | A DOOM MLP Crossover
Eons ago, in the trades of Nekravol, the great Khan Maykr sold away large stocks of worlds and planets that were once under their jurisdiction to the Dark Lord of Hell. Amongst these worlds being the peaceful land of Equestria.
NotAnEditor · 166k words  ·  151  12 · 3.5k views

Equestria was sold long ago to the demons and they have been saving this world for eons in-case of the emergency where their leader perished. Now, with the Dark Lord slain and the Doom Slayer dormant and resting within his sarcophagus, they decide now is the greatest time to invade and steal the magics of this world to resurrect the Dark Lord. The beginning few chapters take a more mystery focus to the conflict, showcasing the early signs of the Hell invasion and following the Main Six trying to make sense of it all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1