Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 173 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Angel... I give a 50/50. Either they get along or they don't. No animosity though.
Husk, new drinking buddy!
Niffty is the new free labor.
Definitely not getting along with Al.
Pentious I have no idea.
Vaggy... Once made clear she isn't a threat I think they have an understanding.
Charlie is Luz 2.0. But this one lets her swear!

I have to agree with you.

Angel: it would be SO hit and miss during a single day much less a week or longer
Husk: Once they started drinking they'd get along. BEFORE that, cat fight
Niffty: Like 7943666 said free labor. Eda be down with that
Al: they'd get along like a hand on wheel grinder
Pantious: One upping on the boasts, join up when someone (Vaggie) interrupts, then go back to one upping each other
Vaggy: Sis 2.0
Charlie: Luz alt-skin

I could see it working out =3

The easiest answer I can give about Eda getting along with the Hazbin Hotel occupants would likely be a short 'yes' given how she's just as chaotic as some of these guys (More so than others). But I think to truly feel whether Eda 'can' get along with the cast is to understand her character as a whole.

Edalyn 'Eda' Clawthorn, mentor and adoptive mother. Ran away from home after being cursed by a sister out of jealousy. The most-wanted criminal and most powerful wild witch on the Boiling Isles till said curse entirely incapacitated her magical ability (That still bummed me out to this day). Confident and sassy, rebellious as they come yet 'surprisingly foxy for her age'. Vehemently anti-authoritarian, with little to no respect for laws or authority in general (So she will 'not' get along with any of the higher-ups in Hell). A teacher that would not only throw someone into the deep end, but set the entire body of water on fire. But she does have a caring side much like Charlie, she's willing to protect those she holds most dear, and is willing to swallow her pride upon realizing she's being unreasonable. She can be very forgiving but doesn't miss an opportunity to remind people of their mistakes. However, despite being protective of family and loved ones, she also has a desire to keep them out of harm's way which means she'll drive people away (Mainly for protection).

As far as Eda's connection with the Hazbin guys, if there is one thing that some can agree on is... they mean well, just like Eda does. This is a patient and forgiving individual and 'maybe' she'd especially understand what Charlie and her friends are trying to do... but mostly Charlie... maybe with Vaggie... probably Alastor, but only because he finds amusement.

I don't know... all this sounds like a fan series yet to happen.

You make a many great points.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7