Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 174 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

We do tend to forget that Lucifer wasn't always a representation of Hell. He 'was' an Angel, and this series does add some rather 'interesting' perspectives on the stories we may have followed if we ever went to church. Though it was interesting how in these two minutes instead of initially Adam and Eve, it was Adam and 'Lilith' in this version (Charlie's mother whom we still know little about). Perhaps this does add a slight bit of perspective as to why Charlie is so determined to meet her goal. But she is not going to have it easy.

I'm ready for it :)

So Charlie is a Demi-God

Pfft... what was your first clue? :T

Honestly I didn't know

I mean honestly, it's the whole idea/setting of this series to begin with along with it's spin-off.

I'm ready, but I'm worried.

If I may ask politely:

What scares you the most about the premier this week? Could it be that you, like the rest of us, waited all these years for this show to be a reality but it doesn't meet expectations?

Or is it something else? I'm just curious.

I'm worried because it might be just a bunch of style over substance. Or that the characters will be completely uninteresting. I flip flop between the two, but that's my worries in a simple explanation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10