Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 175 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Made this today.

Fuckin epic. What most would expect when they hear princess of Hell!

Read up on Warhammer 40K, there's stuff like this going on every two seconds, in fact, Charlie here is less impressive than a full Daemon Prince of Living Saint or, Lucifer forbid, an Emperor-Class Titan, like this one:

Oh. I have been reading up. (By watching Templin Institute). But, WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GOD-EMPORER IS THAT!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!

The largest ground-based vehicle the Imperium of Man has as its disposal short of the Mechanicus' Ordinatus.

7069835Dare I ask what the Mechanicus' Ordinatus is?

Well, they're only about four or five of them scattered around the galaxy, and they're basically a giant gun on treads, they were essentially made to shoot down whole battleships in a single shot, and even at a fifth of their full power, a single shot from one could destroy an Emperor Class Titan, AKA, the thing I just showed you an image of.
Fun fact, those giant cannons on the arms of the titan I showed you just above, are the tiny little things mounted to the side of the front treads of this thing for point defence... PS. Each of those treads is about as large as a ten or twenty storey building...

The next thing I want to draw regarding a 40K crossover is drawing Loona as a Dark Eldar Kabalite.

Imma start a cult now.

But is it a cult dedicated to our darling Charlie?

I'm envisioning Charlie leading some inverse Horus Heresy, converting enough souls to her way of thinking to the point where she overthrows all the other demon lords and turns hell into a cotton candy dream land.

Hell yeah!...
I wonder how the Emperor would react to that?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16