Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 175 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Ever since I watched the pilot... I kinda want to DM a D&D (Technically Pathfinder, since I that's the only RPG I actually own) a campaign in hell... One of the problems is going to be combat since only angels can permanently kill a soul/demon, I'd think all damage done would count as non-lethal... That, or everyone gets the resurrection spell cast on them after they die, which I think would be a bit better, since that way dying in hell would have some consequence, even if it's just XP loss... And I also like the idea of the purges being, essentially, a yearly boss fight for the party. Plus, it's the one game where everyone is pretty much forced to play a tiefling... I had to read up a bit on non-human tieflings, since that way characters like Sir Pentious and Loona (Tiefling-Lizardfolk and Tiefling-Gnoll respectively (Since, for some reason Serpentfolk aren't a playable race and while Catfolk exist, there aren't any Dogfolk)), But it could work, provided you stick to more normal looking characters... Plus, you can play a skeleton if you wanted!

Dope idea, not gonna lie.

7066892 Oh this sounds interesting

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving

To test the idea, after rewatching the Helluva Boss pilot numerous times... I created this!

Name: Loona
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Player: N/A
Class/Level: Ranger (1)
Deity: Lucifer
Homeland: Hell
Race: Tiefling-Gnoll Hybrid (Outsider: Infernal)
Size: Medium
Height: 6.2ft
Weight: 131ibs
Hair: Black/White
Eyes: Red

STR: 14 (+2)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 10 (+0)
INT: 13 (+1)
WIS: 11 (+0)
CHA: 9 (-1)

HP: 10
AC: 12
Speed: 30ft
DR: 5 (Cold,Electricity,Fire)

FORT: +2
REF: +4
WILL: +0

BAB: +0
CMB: +2
CMD: +15

Weapons
1: Heavy Mace (1d8)
2: Heavy Crossbow (1d10)
3: Dagger (1d4)
4: Brass Kunckles (1d3)

Skills Ranks
Acrobatics: 3
Appraise: 1
Bluff: -1
Climb X: 2
Craft X: 1
Diplomacy: 0 (+1)
Disable Device: 3
Disguise: -1
Escape Artist: 3
Fly: 3
Handle Animal X: -1
Heal X: 0
Intimidate X: 0 (+1)
K-(Arcana): 1
K-(Dungeon) X: 1
K-(Engine): 1
K-(Geograph) X:1
K-(History): 1
K-(Local): 1
K-(Nature) X: 1
K-(Nobility): 1
K-(Planes): 2 (+1)
K-(Religion): 1
Linguistics: 1
Perception X: 1 (+1)
Perform: -1
Profession X: 0
Ride X: 3
Sense Motive: 1 (+1)
Slight of Hand: 3
Spellcraft X: 1
Stealth X: 4 (+1)
Survival X: 0
Swim X: 2
Use Magic Device: -1

Senses: Darkvision: 60ft.
Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal.

Racial Traits
Fiendish Resistance: +5 DR (Cold,Electricity,Fire)
Skilled (+2 Bluff and Stealth)
Spell-Like Ability: Darkness
Dakrvision: 60ft.
Natural Armor: +2 AC

Tiefling Abilities/Physical Features
Eyes: Glowing
Face: Canine Muzzle
Skin: Furred
Tail: Dog-Like
Ability: +2 on saving throws against Disease.

Feats
Power Attack: Choose to take a -1 penalty on melee attack rolls and combat maneuver checks to gain a +2 bonus on melee damage rolls, bonus damage is increased by half if you are making an attack with a two-handed weapon or a one-handed weapon using both hands.

Ranger Abilities
Favored Enemy: Humanoid (Human)
Track: Add half your level to Survival.
Wild Empathy: Can use Diplomacy on animals.

Had to bend the rules a bit, but I think this works for a test.

That's doper dope, I'll see if I can try with Sir Pentious.

I'm kinda disappointed there isn't an artificer class in Pathfinder, else I would use that... Alchemist seems more like Cherri, and Gunslinger seems more like Blitzo... But those are the only two classes I think would work with Pentious.

Husk is probably a monk, Angel and Niffty are rogues, and Vaggie a fighter or paladin.

Alastor is definitely either a sorcerer or summoner, finally, Charlie is a cleric or oracle.

Don't know what the other imps from Helluva Boss should be though.

I would love to do a homebrew game of Hazbin DnD! Hah, we could even make events where we interact with some of the characters from the shows!

(Correction): Blitzo is a wizard, Millie is a barbarian, and Moxxie is a gunslinger.

What in DnD (I'm only a casual player) would be equal to being an inventor/engineer?

I looked it up, apparently, there is actually an artificer class, they're just 3rd party: So I guess this would be it.

Yep that's what Sir Pentious would be

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12