Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 175 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So, we have fallen angels like Lucifer, and presumably, Charlie, (although, being the child of Lucifer and Lilith, I guess she would be more like an Aasimar (half-angel) from D&D) We have actual demons like the Imps and Hellhounds we see in Helluva Boss. And we have Sinners, who are the souls of the dead... I'm curious to see what other creatures we will encounter in hell, I'll be interested to see if other fallen angles make an appearance, such as the angel of death Azrael, or (if you've read Dante's Inferno or Paradise Lost) the various Greek and Egyptian deities which were said to be fallen angels...

Maybe the other Princes of Hell? Ala: Satan, Abadon, Asmodaeous?

That could be interesting... I also hope that when the actual angels show up, they're just as terrifying as they are in the bible/dante's inferno...

The first Sinners, Adam and Eve. Or the first murderer, Cain!

Given how long the angels have been purging hell, they might not even exist anymore. Speaking of the Inferno... I want to see Virgil show up in the hotel, probably making a joke about he was the first one to try this with Dante.

Cmon. Maybe they are in some sort of witness protection program being the FIRST sinners. Or the purging was a more recent idea.

I mean, that was at least the vibe I got. Purging was a more modern idea.

Or perhaps they've dealt with so many purges that they've gotten very good at hiding and/or fighting off the angels.

Or, as I said, they are special. I mean, the Princes/overlords don't get purged. Nor do Lucifer or Lillith. Maybe because they are the Firsts, they are Princes and Overlords, like Vox (TV head dude), Alastor, Angel's Pimp (I forget his name), Satan, and, again, Lucifer and Lillith.

But, it is all only a theory.

A Hell Theory!

(Cut)

I still like the idea of Virgil showing up at the hotel and giving Charlie advice... Possibly joking about how her idea was originally his.

Vigil? As in the guy who wrote the Aeneid? And guided Dante in the Inferno.

Technically Stolas is a main demon/Prince of hell, so we have that. I'm mainly curious to see if the sinners can be summoned as demons by humans, or is it only the 'true' demons such as Stolas and co.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16