Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Irrespective
Group Admin

Everypony's favorite backside-gobbling holiday will soon be upon us, and that got me to thinking.

What costumes would you like to see Bean, Celestia, and the others wear for Nightmare Night?
Should Trixie dress up as a manticore this year? Should Wysteria paint her twin-sized stomach orange and say she's a pumpkin? Maybe Chrysalis could dress up as Celestia and then get "arrested" by Sergeant Hokey Pokey? :trixieshiftright:
Let me know what you think!

(Note: if you want to include ideas for Mister Bean and Principal Celestia, go for it! I have few ideas myself, but I still wanna know!)

Trixie of course should dress as Trixie, because there is no Greater and More Powerful character she could go as.

Celestia and Bean should go as Morticia and Gomez Addams.

Ok I think this will sound cliche but…what about Bean as knight in shining armour and Celestia as the damnsel in distress, with all and that weird cone hat?

Chrysalis should have the brilliant idea to go as herself, as everyone would assume she is in costume. However she is surprised that she is actually one of the most popular costumes this year.

She even loses a Chrysalis look-a-like contest.

Maybe Celestia could wear a nice, snug Wonderbolts costume... Not sure about Bean though.

As for Wysteria, being a pumpkin seems like a cliche sort of thing, not to mention she's not -quite- pregnant enough to pull it off. Having said that though, I'm not sure what she could wear with that growing belly of hers.

Have seven snd Celly go as Shining Armor andCadence. Then have them bump into them dressed as Bean and Celestia...

Bean and Celestia should go as Shining Armor and Cadance.

Shining armor and Cadance should go as Bean and Celestia.

You know, to unintentionally drive Twilight Sparkle crazy. :P

Trixie can only dress up as The Great and Powerful Trixie because there is no other costume which conveys how Great and Powerful Trixie truly is.

Chrysalis gets the brilliant idea to go as herself (in order to get arrested by Pokey) and discovers two things:
1) She is the most popular costume in Equestria because everyone is Mocking her.
2) There are several Chrysalis Costume Contests, run by her own drones no less, which she enters and loses.

Wysteria does something completely unexpected and dresses up as… nothing. She's a heavily pregnant mare by Nightmare Night and the last thing she wants to do is go out for the night. Especially when Princess Luna is tending to her every want and need for the night.

Irrespective
Group Admin

"Was there ever any doubt that Trixie would dress up as anything less?" :twilightsmile:
They do have the height mismatch going for them. But how do they snap when they sing the theme song? :)
Hee hee! Then Celestia invites Spike over and has him 'capture' her.
"Oh, woe is me! Whoever will rescue me from this fearsome dragon?"
"But I AM Chrysalis!"
"Nice try. Your wings are too short, your horn has an extra bend in it, and your legs have too many holes in them. Derpy's costume was more accurate, so she wins." :rainbowlaugh:
"I'm going as myself, sir. The pregnancy hormones make that scary enough."
"Yeah it does," Quill muttered under his breath. :)
Not bad, not bad. :)
Shining walks up to Cadence and gives her a huge kiss. "Is it just me, or did you get taller?"
"Wrong wife," Celestia said with a giggle. "Cadence is over there."
I could see some costumes being picked just because they'd drive Twilight crazy. :rainbowlaugh:
Luna though... I think she'd still want to participate, a little bit. After all, it's not really Nightmare Night unless the real Nightmare Moon makes an appearance! (Plus think of all the candy to be had!:)

6994319 You can always go serious with Starlight dressing up as Trixie and trying to out-Trixie her, and having the real Trixie's feelings hurt.

Maybe clop their hooves on the ground?

Irrespective
Group Admin

That might work. :)

And Bean will be like "Don't worry fair maiden! I the Bean, knight of the wooden spoon family, shall save you!

Could appear and say "Oh! We are playing! Ogres and Ogliets?" And change the surrounding area into a game board, and became a taking lance for Bean to wield, while chanting "Here he comes to save the day~!"

Nah. He might Terry toon long...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14