Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Irrespective
Group Admin

So, I'm sure you all know about the statistic button, the one that breaks down how many views you've had in a day, likes and dislikes, and the like.

There's also the links section, and for No Nose, it shows that I have picked up a few views from TV Tropes. I've wondered for a while now what trope(s) link to Nose, since it doesn't have a page of its own.

Well, I finally found it, and I have to admit I was amused. While I work on Preggo Noses and Harem Noses(yes, two stories! :), I thought it might be fun to play a guessing game.

What trope do you think lists No Nose as an example? I want to hear your guesses!
(If you know, don't spoil it! :rainbowlaugh:)

Just guessing, the Unstoppable Rage bit from when Celestia is chasing the changeling, or the Nice Guy trope for Bean?

Irrespective
Group Admin

Nope and nope. :twilightsmile:

(And I just realized this a great way to collect all the tropes for future use. :)

6935065 Getting other people to do your work for you? That's cheat... um.... I'll be right back. I need to put up a blog post. Yeah, that's it.

For me, Happily Married comes to mind for one trope example, with another being Adaptation Distillation.

Irrespective
Group Admin

Both good guesses and accurate, but to the best of my knowledge, No Nose is not in those two. :twilightsmile:

How about Statuesque Stunner? Because both Celestia and Luna are in those categories.

I cheated and did some google searching for some tools to facilitate my search. I found the entry and I'm totally not surprised which trope in particular it is.

Irrespective
Group Admin

Thank you for keeping it spoiler free. :yay: It makes total sense and is kinda funny, isn't it? :)

Irrespective
Group Admin

Indeed they are, but not there. :trollestia:

I just find it halarious how you may have created the only example where the person targeted by and the person enforcing the trope is the same person, and that person is doing so involuntarily on both counts.

Irrespective
Group Admin

Okay, so for anyone who hasn't just googled it, here's where I found Bean in TV Tropes:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShotgunWedding
Specifically in the "other" section. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12