Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Sipioc
Group Admin

In a world dominated by Dawnbreaker how would this story change even if Baked Bean managed to boop her?

Ideas?

Scenarios?

Would she love him?

Would he love her?

That all depends in how much freedom Daybreak give her people? Will she allow freedom of speech? Will she allow press to speak their minds? I imagine she doesn't want revolutions so she will not be a complete dictator.

I could imagine Bean, accepting the offer of being a ghost writer for her, and makes a book about her rising into power. Determine to be something else other than a chef, and set in making a name for himself.

And from there, the two get to know one another

Sipioc
Group Admin

“Interview with the Sun”

I could see that.

I would imagine Daybreaker as an obsessive tyrant personality, who raises the sun when she wakes, and puts the moon up when she goes to sleep as a "Do not disturb or you're going there too" warning, thus making the days and nights whatever length she wants instead of adhering to a schedule. She loves the blaze of colors flowers make, because they remind her of fire, and the palace gardeners strive their best to keep her happy that way because a happy Daybreaker is one who doesn't roast gardeners. Then one day, an unexpected intruder catches her by surprise.

Bean could feel the warmth of the day sweeping over him, surrounded by life and sunflowers and... something very warm on the end of his nose.

He opened his eyes to fire.

And promptly fainted.

(break)

"Get up, you fool." The voice was harsh and raspy, but also curiously quiet. When Bean peered through narrowed eyelids, he caught a glimpse of a burning coat and firey mane that he feared, but strangely enough he could feel a tiny thread of concern in his heart also. The feared Daybreaker, Princess of Equestria looked... frightened. Of him. She was pacing back and forth across the marble tiles of a small room, leaving little smoking divots in the marble while murmuring quietly to herself, a nervous trait that went away as his slight motion caught her eye.

She turned on him, or more correctly rounded on him like Bean was some sort of fierce warrior pegasus with sharpened spear ready to assassinate her, and the angry expression that filled her face only emphasized how she wanted to reduce him to ashes.

But... She did not. Which really worried Bean more than if the divine mare was getting ready to burn him.

"Your Divinity," Bean managed in the quiet, respectful voice that his parents had taught him. "How m-may I be of s-service?"

"You have to marry me," she fairly spat. "Today."

Bean fainted again.

LOL, that sounds like the start of a really good alternate time line for the story

Sipioc
Group Admin

This story begs to be told.

I even see her warming to him, more ways then one.

“...you....you...are...”

“Speak up you bumbling mudpony!”

He can’t find the words, but something begins to stretch and strain in the young commonwealth kitchen worker.

“Nothing? Nothing at all? I swear if it’s constant flank kissing it’s stuttering and whimpering. A thousand years of this and it’s still annoying-“

“You were suppose to be better than this, Celestia.” Despite his fear, despite a millennia of Inbred fear instilled in the Earth tribe, Bean knew he had to do this.

“....what? What did you call me?” Dawnbreaker actually winces a bit.

“That was your name. Only you have forgotten. And that’s not all you forgot.” Bean started walking toward her, he didn’t realize it but he seemed to make the Solar Empress shrink back.

“...you...you insolent dog! You read the forbidden texts!!”

“How could you let this happen? Let Equestria become the very thing you fought to escape?”

“I kept Equestria safe! Safe from domination! Safe from chaos! Safe from-“

“Happiness? Safe from The chance to grow on its own? You were to be a guide to it! Not a tyrant!!”

“I-I did...” Through the fire and rage, the words found their mark. And for the first time in nearly a thousand years, the sun seemed to flicker. Dawnbreaker’s mane itself faltered from its fire and turned to that of the pink of the horizon. “I was so alone...I just wanted...wanted to make sure...”

“Celestia...there is still time.” Bean reached out his hoof. He knew he was about to be incinerated, his own doubt seeping in, but he didn’t care, he would face his end with pride, like his father had during the Griffin Occupation.

But then something happened instead. The solar empress began to weep. A flood of tears, a lifetime, several lifetimes, began to flow. And she wept.

Held in the arms of her husband.

Ufffffff!!!

Irrespective
Group Admin

See, now I'm gonna have to write that story, but it'll only be half as good as what you both came up with. :)

Well, get to writing then! This story isn’t gonna write itself!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9