Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
FourShadow
Group Admin

So I've been bouncin' back and forth with a friend of mine (ya know who you are :raritywink:) and I was contemplating a possible 'special' for another take on Vignette Valencia. Since this is an alternate universe and all, we came up with some potential ideas for Vignette!

... Not gonna beat around the bush, basically reverse all the elements that made Vignette bad. So she is an internet content creator, but does it mostly and honestly to entertain people and occasionally make streams for noble causes. Though balancing internet fame and a new job that requires her to help run managerial relations for an amusement park adds to her plate. Which also means she doesn't really have much time for simple things in life, and well, no real friends.

"I have over three million followers... and yet I don't have real friends."

That's where Sonata comes in. With her coming to the park for some fun with friends, she makes a strange friendship with the celebrity, much to her delight. Now she has a friend in her life... and someone who doesn't know about her popularity, and is just sweet, innocent, down to earth.

It's a work in process, but I think it has potential. :scootangel:

I'd say it has possibilities. :pinkiesmile:

I love that idea! :raritystarry:

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

I'd say go for it. This one idea has sooooooooo much potential.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4