James Marsden as Hitch Trailblazer

Sofia Carson as Pipp Petals

Liza Koshy as Zipp Storm

Because you know this is My Little Pony they willl have music numbers

This was an Old Post I made in 2021 before the opening of new generation

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Ah, yes, the movie mane 5.

Kimiko Glenn is amazing. Centaurworld has a lot of musical numbers, and she was the lead horse and was in a lot of the musical numbers, and was always great.

--Sweetie Belle

Just to add one more to the group since she became the main six

Bahia Watson as Misty Brightdawn

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Given that Misty wasn't in the movie, totally different set of voice actors, of course.

Bahia Watson was also in Strawberry Shortcake: Berry In the City alongside Ana Sani, and a number of G4 actors, actually...

--Sweetie Belle

Actually she's right Misty didn't come around until the show showed up
And that is pretty interesting those two actress work together before and now they're working together again

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Especially when you consider in that show, they were working with Andrea Libman, Shannon Chan-Kent, Tabitha St. Germain, Vincent Tong, Brian Drummond...

Of course, there was a lot of actor crossover between G4 and Littlest Pet Shop, too. And voice actors do often play in a lot of things. Ana Sani was also in Unicorn Academy, for example.

Edit: it also occurs to me that Strawberry Shortcake has a lot of smoothies, just like G5...

--Sweetie Belle

JJ Gerber as Hitch Trailblazer

AJ Bridel as Pipp Petals

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Zipp Storm

Just letting you know I cannot find Jenna Warren as Sunny Starscout and Ana Sani as Izzy Moonbow singing that is not My Little Pony songs related

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Here's Bahia and Ana singing together:

(Ana's playing the main character. She's in a lot of those songs.)

--Sweetie Belle

Oh ok to be honest with you I never really watch that show never really got my attention so I probably missed that she was in this show alongside with Bahia now the only one left is Jenna

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Closest I found so far was her speaking the occasional line as Carly in a song on Thomas the Tank Engine, which doesn't really qualify as singing, unfortunately...

--Sweetie Belle

Wait is Misty Typecast Black because her hair is described as kinky and her singing voice appears to be dark-skinned?

It’s just probably just the music video. You gotta love the editing.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Warren's a member of the regular cast in Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go. She voices Carly the Crane, using the same voice she uses for Sunny.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Bahia Watson is mixed race in real life; her father is Anglo-Canadian and her mother's from Guyana.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14