The Official Generation Five Site 690 members · 1,969 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

if you don’t know who she is, that’s Jenna Warren you probably recognize her as Sunny Starscout

Thanks very much for letting us know. :-D

Oh wow I didn't know she was in that movie that's crazy

I know crazy huh? Imagine sunny in a horror movie like this

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

How about Pipp?

--Sweetie Belle

Yo, that’s freaking awesome. Didn’t know that man.

By the way there was another one

if you guys don't know who she is she is the voice of Misty

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Yeah, way back when the voice actors for Tell Your Tale/Make Your Mark were announced, and everyone was griping about the change, I looked up who they were, and stumbled upon some of the Over the Rainbow stuff. Made absolute sense to me that they'd pick a talented singer/performer for Pipp...

One that makes sense on another level is Ana Sani, who plays Izzy. She was already playing Strawberry Shortcake on Hasbro's Strawberry Shortcake: Berry In the Big City series on youtube.

--Sweetie Belle

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Jenna Warren is also in the cast of Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go. She voices Carly the Crane, using the same voice she uses for Sunny.

Other notable things I've seen G5 actors in:

Matreiyi Ramakrishnan was the voice of Priya Manghal in Turning Red (2022).

As already pointed out Ana Sani is a member of the voice cast of the Strawberry Shortcake reboot.

J. J. Gerber's IMDb list is very short, but he is perhaps infamous for voicing Cypher in the Bibleman animated series. For the sake of fairness, however, I will point out the bulk of Gerber's career has been on stage.

Bahia Watson portrayed a character in the Hulu adaptation of The Handmaid's Tale, curiously in a similar position to Misty in Make your Mark. Unlike Misty, she has a very sticky end.

Athena Karkanis has a resume as long as my arm, but notable things she's been in include the Rainbow Six video games and the Saw franchise.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9