Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
colt alchemist
Group Admin

To keep this group interesting and alive, here is a thread to post some of your original short stories. But there are some rules to this thread.

1. When posting a short story, be sure to link it to the gdoc page from where you've written your story. No actual posting shorts on this thread, just links to your gdocs pages since it would go against site rules. And you can post as many short stories here as you want. Whether they be different every time or part of an anthology of yours or if your story is episodic, it doesn't matter. Go crazy.

2. This thread is for links to original shorts only, NO pony related stories, please. If you have first chapters to novels your working on, be sure to link them in the Previews thread.

3.....I guess that's all.

I'll get this thread started by linking two short stories from a passion project anthology I'm working on.

Here's one of them.

And here's the other one. These are two different shorts featuring the same characters, so there's no real order for when you read them.

Be sure to help each other out in any way you can when you link your stories. Have fun.

Once I started writing fanfiction, I stopped writing longer original stories.
I also use Apache's Open office unless I'm sharing stuff with people.

Dark Winds and Silver
A western themed horror story.
Still kinda rough.
Not sure how many chapters I will have.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_7Ju_9JDTgMyFKRVBSj--9gYabheOfWp8_EP6PE2OrA/edit?usp=sharing
Folks seem to like this story on DA.

I'm not entirely sure if this breaks the rules or not, since a short story I've been working on isn't in a Google doc, as I use Microsoft Word. However, I do have the story in a blog post I just made, so if that's okay, I'll link to that blog. If it goes against the rules, I'll delete this post.

So here you have it.

It's basically a short western story, based on the video game Red Dead Redemption 2. It's my first western story and I would really love some feedback! When I wrote it, I could clearly feel in me that it's been a long while since I wrote anything in English, as my current work is in Swedish.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4